The Wall of Warns [RULES]

• Hello guys!

I often check the kick/ban list, and sometimes I see kick/ban reasons which I don't like.
    Why? Mainly because some trusted/members sometimes kick for stuff which isn't forbidden by our rules (cf. 3xP' CoD4 server rules).

So I'll report on this thread every time I see a punishement with an invalid reason.

Note: This thread is closed to keep it clean for future additions.
    If you think the thing you have kicked/banned for (or anything else) should be added to the rules, you can suggest it here: 3xP' CoD4 server rules - Discussion

There you go for the first ones:

------- Matthaeus

Camping is never forbidden on any of our servers for any reason.
    Note: If you want to discuss the rules because you think a rule should be modified or added, you can write a post there: 3xP' CoD4 server rules - Discussion

------- @Grvty

2 things here:

- Why the hell would you kick for "abusing c4 fx"? You obviously know it's not in our rules. And I've never seen anyone else punishing for this.
    I don't see how using a lot of C4 could cause any problem. I've already had fun with C4 before on CJ, and it doesn't cause any lag or anything as far as I'm aware.

- Putting "..." as a warn reason is not acceptable. Then how can the guy even know what he's warned for. Except if you've warned him without command before, but then I don't see why you would warn him using the command. You can kick him if you've warned him before, and with an understandable reason.

------- @Fr@g

Using an insult in a kick/ban reason is never allowed. Actually insulting/swearing is never allowed on our servers. And trusted players have to show the exemple. Do you even know what "faggot" means, since you're using it as an insult?

------- @Shaundi

Asking someone to stop flaming, while flaming yourself? Not the most brilliant idea IMO. Anwyway, as said above, trusted players have to be an example for other players. Insulting/flaming is not tolerated.

Please note that some other trusted/members may have kicked for the same wrong reasons. I just used the first examples I found in the banlist.

But don't worry, if I write your name here, it's just to make you aware that you're misusing your perms. I know you're not doing this on purpose.
    Though you should always know what our rules are. If you're not sure about a rule, check the Rules thread on the forums before punishing when you're not sure it's punishable.

If there is a bigger problem, or if you keep misusing your perms after this, I'll PM you. This thread is actually made more for information purposes than for warning purposes.
    It's also made for all trusted players and members, so that everyone can be aware of what is wrong, and avoid doing it themselves.

Useful links:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• ------- @R3coN

(gung = R3coN = R3| )

Here we got a very interesting exemple of what you definitely shouldn't do :D
    I think it's self-explanatory. The sad thing is, he doesn't even know how to tempban so he just keeps kicking.

R3| has the Friend rank, though he's literally never on the board.
    If one of you guys see him in TS, could you tell him to check the forums and read our rules, and to stop acting this way?
    Otherwise, if he's also never on TS, Mirko could you maybe remove his server rank? I don't know him at all, but it's not the first time he kicks people like that, and I have no way to get in touch with him. And having people with perms on our servers acting like this is not good for us.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• I know hin ill contact him.

Never had bad experience with him.
    He basicly told me the hole codjumper ^^.

• ------- @MzX

Banning permanently for such a small offense after a single kick is way too harsh. There's a tempban command that you should use at least once before permbanning. Please don't permban so quickly again.

• Zitat

digga mzx hat vorhin jemand ausversehen gebannt ... da war ein c4
    spammer der nach kick immer wieder kam und weiter gemacht hat und er
    wollte ihn tempbannen meinte er.

auf jeden fall sollte man den typen unbannen. wenn ich daheim bin kann
    ich dir daten von dem schicken. oder dur fragst ihn selbst

this guy were accedently perma banned

• ------- @RelatiivZ

4244443aecdc902569ba939fbca3c6ae.png
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Chatlogs

It's clearly stated in our Rules thread that this is totally allowed:

Zitat

- Knifing in sniper room (and in any other rooms) is always allowed.

It's also clearly stated in this thread that you should never make up your own rules. Which means that even if you didn't know it was allowed, you should have never kicked someone for this reason before checking in the Rules thread whether there was a rule about it or not.

Plus adding the word "lol" in a kick reason can only make things worse. You're making fun of the guy while kicking him. Even if it had been a kick for a good reason, it would be a stupid idea. Sounds to me like you want to show that you have the power, and that you knew he might insult you afterwards so that you could kick him again and show once again who the "boss" is.

All in all, I hate kicks like that, and if that happens again you may get demoted. It's definitely not the attitude a trusted player on our servers should have.

Edit: The Rules thread is actually a few days older than your app for trusted player, so maybe you haven't read it, idk. If so, please read it. You've been trusted player for a long time already and you should have read it anyway.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• ------- @ExcesusNL

About the ban: That's my fault, I didn't put any time so it was just a troll ban, like when a Trusted Player or Member does !tb (name) (reason) without a time. It's fake and says it's a real ban for 5 minutes but the player doesn't get banned or kicked or anything, it just says in chat that they got banned for 5 mins, which isn't true.

I read that here: Trusted Player Application- gamias
    Just wanted to point out that it's not ok to falsely kick/tempban/ban someone.
    And you can clearly see the reason why: The kick/ban remains on the player's profile on our stats page (even if the command is bugged and the tempban doesn't work), and as you can see on gamias' application, it can cause issues. Especially if you add a "serious" reason to the ban, like here where he's tempbanned for "hacking".
    It's not the only reason btw, it can also make trusted players look a bit like funny guys having fun with their powers on the server. It's not horrible, you can indeed be a trusted player and be fun, but IMO it's not a good way.