Trusted Player Application - Krwawy :]

• Hello 3xP and everybody :P

My name is Marek. I am 15 years old. I'm from Koszalin, Poland.

My hobbies : CoD, Football, Volleyball, FIFA, Cooking and Photography :]

Games I played : CoD, Battlefield, FIFA, NFS and many others.

I am a Christian.
    I have many friends. In relation to them (as well as all) I'm friendly.

The first time I played CoD4, when I was 11 years old. At the beginning I
    played on Hardcore and Rotu, later on DR, KTK, CJ and Promod. I have some skills

I have a funclan. Name is eFe. I created this clan for players, who play for fun :]

On 3xP servers I play 2-3 years.

How I'd help 3xP? I will help in the prevention of racism on the server.
    Ridicule of the players. And, above all compliance rules.

I want to be Trusted Player, because I want to on the server there was a nice, friendly and positive atmosphere.

My xfire : marecki220

Nick in game : eFe Krwawy :]

My stats : 3xP Stats

I read and agree with :
    3xP' CoD4 server rules
    Trusted player/Trial member rules
    Premade kick/ban reasons rules

I hope for a positive feedback

Krwawy :]

• short app, 3xP' name tag used in game. Approached me on servers and asked me to reply. so I am, by asking me to reply you sound desperate.

Also, why include that you are not a racist? This tells me that somebody has previously accused you of being racist, or that you are racist and are silently shouting DONT BRING IT UP ( not saying you are a racist tho. )

Last point, 2-3 years 3xP' servers. I disagree with this statement. less than 200 hours. 24 hours can be done in less than a week. so do the math. Unless you were playing 3xP' servers once per week. 156 hours doesnt seem like 2-3 years for me. ( could be wrong, just saying though )

I have no comment about your skill considering I have only seem you play ONCE.

-1 for me...

- Regards. Gravity.

• Same as Grvty.
    If he pleases someone to say some good words about him in his app it means he is desperated.
    Also if you want people to write that you are not a racist its kinda pathetic, if you are not you dont have to tell ppl things like this.
    I know him since about a year now, but in game he almost never speaks to ppl.

• First, the latest kick was 4 and 13 days ago and if you wanna be part of it, you shouldn't do whatever you did.

Second, to much fake names and two times with 3xP in your name.

For now, -1 from me.

I very much agree with |HD| here, so many fake names also doesn't look like you do respect rules just like you said.

very good player always respects rules and is also skilled

This comment doesn't represent any level of appropriate contribution as you only state a few points that doesn't even reflect reality.
    Also I don't feel like you are a proper person to wonder this communities forums because you give fake/biased feedback.
    Is it an act of revenge on 3xP community after you've been declined? I don't know but you are clearly showing a negative attitude towards many people. Another thing is that you dislike peoples applications long after they have been closed which to me looks just ridiculous.

Again, I very much agree with you, he doesn't seem to understand that people will give feedback on his application whenever they see fit and not when they are told to.

People may be uncomfortable or simply confused when you ask them to see your application in the server, they'll express their opinion sooner or later if they feel like doing it and if they feel like they know you enough.

Some of the things you've included in your application are completely unnecessary for our judgement and only show that you lack some social and communicative skills.

Same as Grvty.
    If he pleases someone to say some good words about him in his app it means he is desperated.
    Also if you want people to write that you are not a racist its kinda pathetic, if you are not you dont have to tell ppl things like this.
    I know him since about a year now, but in game he almost never speaks to ppl.

This one is really good, did he really ask people to say that he's not racist?

I would really like to say anything positive here but in my opinion you're simply not fit for a Trusted Player position.

Definitely no from me.

• 1.I asked if the application is good.
    2.I do not know if racism was on the server, but how do you know that in the future there will be?
    3.I played 2-3 years ago on another ip (computer uncle), then I had a break somehow half years and started from the beginning.

• I deleted the entry that I'm not a racist (because entry raises a lot of controversy)
    Again, sorry for the tag 3xP my nickname.
    Do not associate you with me playing, so I do not know what I am.

• I deleted the entry that I'm not a racist (because entry raises a lot of controversy)

Secret tip: The very first version of your application is what counts. Deleting one sentence after people got mad about it wont help in any way.

My thoughts:

• You were always a cool guy on CJ
    • Kicks and aliases bother me
    • I dislike that you liked your own app with a new acc (or told a person to create one and do so)

+1 Nice Guy

Coming from a guy who copy pasted existing trusted applications 1:1 :|

156 hours doesnt seem like 2-3 years for me.

I agree with you but look for (Firstseen: 24.Dec.2013 22:12:59) next time, much easier.
    Hes playing with this key for almost 1 year. However 156 hours is really more like 2-3 month if you play some hours per day.

Given the feedback so far, you have 6 dislikes from persons who are credible and 3 likes from dubious people who didnt got accepted because of various reasons ( such as app stealing or generally weak app's)

Sorry Krwawy but i do not think you fit in the role of a trusted player yet.

• Thank you for your comment deleted User , I play mostly on weekends (sometimes on weekdays).
    At the moment, I can see that I'd rather not Trusted Player.
    I wanted to help...

Ahh. Today Kick. Im in knife room, use !ammo and Gm1 kick me. 3xP' Expert said that it can be. I dont know - This is a glitch?