KTK Maps list - Which do you think should be added to the rotation?

• I'm not sure about the camp part, I think that might be on the hardcore server? Haven't played ktktest a lot so not sure :D
    But I too have some 'criticism' on the maps. Ufaced, when u joined the server 2 days ago, you told us to choose a map u would then set as current map. You picked Blox or sth, and it was actually quite funny even though there were about 4-8 people online that game. It looked rather like you put a random map, not specifically that one, but we all found it a great map. So, I think everyone will agree on my next point: the biggest part of frequently played maps is: lolzor poolday uprise meanstreet2 crash strike killhouse bazaar rust (modern_rust) warehouse. Of course that's not all of the frequently played maps, but it might give you an idea how few maps are actually played.. I read that wingzor or whoever it was wouldn't be able to put the update on the main ktk sever for a while, so maybe in the meantime you or mirko or anyone with rights, could slightly change the maps so that we would be able to vote for more maps? It doesn't have to be a giant update or anything. Just a small configuration change. And of course we don't need 2000 new maps at once, but it would be nice if you like, replaced some of the above maps?

Thx,

• could slightly change the maps so that we would be able to vote for more maps? It doesn't have to be a giant update or anything. Just a small configuration change. And of course we don't need 2000 new maps at once, but it would be nice if you like, replaced some of the above maps?

I see one problem with your suggestion, most people want maps such as lolzor or poolday. After all, they are popular for their own reasons and having less of these "popular" maps may actually decrease the overall player count.
    Not saying it's a bad idea, but it would be a bit risky to implement newer maps in exchange for map popularity. My idea would be to add an additional slot for a map that hasn't been played in a certain amount of days or weeks (a rare map). Instead of taking away any "popular" maps and possible players who really want these maps, we would just add an additional rare map slot during the map vote. This would give us the chance for people of both play styles to have fun, (both of those who want new maps, and those who want "lolzor-ish" maps) without the risk of losing players. :)

• I have to agree with you Reznov. Servers and communities lives by their members. Keeping members is the most important task in my opinion. And offcourse keeping the members pleased. :)

Has anyone performed a poll about the popularity of KTK maps? Perhaps that will give UFaced a better idea how the maps are ranked by their players?

• Has anyone performed a poll about the popularity of KTK maps? Perhaps that will give UFaced a better idea how the maps are ranked by their players?

I think it would be possible to create a GSM / MAM "like" plugin so players online would just have to type !like or !dislike while they are playing a certain map, and then we can see the overall result after a few weeks (and see if it evolves).
    Indeed it would take some time to create it and I think only mirko could do it and he's really busy, and maybe he doesn't even want to create such a plugin, so idk if this will happen ^^

Making a poll on the forums would not give a representative result, because most of the players don't go on forums.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• i've played the map hijacked_2 for less then a minute and already found a way out of the map, which is really easy. You might want to reconsider this map imo.

A way out of the map? Can you go far from the boat / under the boat without dying? If not, then I don't think it's a problem?
    I also found ways "out" of the map, but it's just enough to hide a bit for fun, if people find me, I can be killed rather easily.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• ye, backside of the boat you can go in and under the water, as far as you like

Well that sucks, the map is really nice. We'll see how it goes, and if it can't be handled properly, I may remove the map, but not yet.