Beiträge von boomip

UFaced: Thank you for this update. If there`s still the elder version, I`ll play more !KTKTEST. ;-)

I know this isn't the place for improvement ideas, and you're not looking for improvements, but there's going to be a big update anyway so if you want you could as well add it. My simple idea:Dutch (NOT German) translation. There are quite a few Dutch players really, and I am one of them. I think a lot of them would love a Dutch translation of the ktk mod. And I would too. I can translate it from English German French or Spanish to Dutch if you want me to. Ps: just an idea. Don't hate ;)

I might be mistaken, but what translation you mean? About how this mod works? If the mod is in English then I think every Dutch player can read that. ;-) [DAD}You better put effort in your school right now[/DAD]. :-p

@mirko911: why would one change his cd key? I can only imagine that your cd key is lost when your house was on fire, floaded away, destroyed by an earthquake/ nuclear attack/ hydrogen bomb/etc.?
    Just saying that the cd key is in your dvd box of the gameand when you loose the box it's like loosing your piano?? Or can you also buy cod4 via an legal download and a legal key in your mail? If so then forget about all the things I sais above.

@excesus: I am definitely no saint about how I'm gettng my games. But the games I play online are all legal. And ow back to your studies!

And did it work?

I always copy the entire players profile map from COD4, then completel reinstall the game, and put the players profile folder back. Everything stays the same in my case.

What do you mean with backup your key? It`s written in the DVD case of the game right?

UFaced, thank you for your quick answer.

With terms I didn`t mean how long it will take, but I meant the conditions about when a map is added or removed in the rotation.

Another offtopic item (my apologize): A while ago i visited a server that gives you a warning (you will die if you continue camping) when you are camping. It was some kind of program that was in the server. Is this stuff for a new thread or will this be in the new mod?

First of all I want to thank all the members/ admins/ leaders/ etc. for this very very active community of a game that`s statically "dead".
    Second of all I see that already great suggestions about new rotations are made, but I am wondering about the terms a map will be added in the rotation?

Zitat

Luna has been replaced by Luna2, which is better IMO (and has no harmful glitch like Luna). I think Luna2 can appear in the vote when there are 20+ people online.Maze1 was removed because it's a hell for assassins. The king just camps 24/7, and guards just have to shoot at the entrance without even aiming. And assassins can't even wallbang those camper bitches However, when we update the mod, I think I'll put it back in the rotation but I'll disable most hardpoints, so it will be easier for assassins.And yeah as far as I know Crossfire is bugged with the mod. I'll try putting it again once the mod is updated.

You (UFaced) removed maze1 because it`s a hell for assassins, but why not removing Lolzor1 (no wallbanging possible) and Poolday (not enough opportunity to wallbang because of spawning place guards)? Or what about putting those 3 maps in the rotation but on a very low frequency? I really do not have an idea if that is possible.

off topic: Can someone explain to me, or give me a link of an excisting thread, why it is NOT allowed to spawnrape guards, but it IS allowed to spawnrape guards? Assassins weapons and health is less in comparison to that of guards. IN my point of view it doesn`t make sense. Thank you for your anwer in advance.