Report Roccat

• dat second account of someone...

• I know a bit about roccat too as I've spectated a lot of cheaters as well...
    As mirko said, this video doesn't prove anything at all.
    He shot 3 or 4 times before hitting once, and as you said, dr uses promod scopes... Which I always found are incredibly easy to land noscopes with (that's a reason why I dislike them).
    This clip looks like 80% of what's happening in dr scope rooms, I don't know why but somehow people like to do no scopes and apparently even feel kinda proud about it while it even requires less skill than hardscope (I'm not talking about quick scopes, only no scopes).

Anyway, if he is using it as often as you are saying it, and if so many people saw it, I think more should have been recorded, don't you think? He is a TRUSTED player, and you're banning him without even giving a notice to admins on forums, and without even recording some solid (or even acceptable) proof? Really?

Genz is a trusted player as well, you're telling us we should believe trusted players, well then we should believe Genz as well, looks like it's not possible to believe everyone here.

I don't know who is right or wrong, I just know people like shitting on each other faces on the dr server, fighting over perms and shit, look how badass I am I can insult you all day idc I'm trusted, I can kick your ass and ban you if I want, so fuck off, I'm right and you're wrong. What a fun server it must be to play on it these days really.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• So if he cheated multiple time, why didnt you put all 'cheated clips' in a 3 min video?
    If you really are mad about him using roccat, why is there only 1 'accidantly recorded' demo and some picture about useless bullet traces?

lots of people can verify he has been seen using roccat multiple times

Doesnt proof anything unfortunately.

accidently recorded demo

If people were mad about this guy using hacks there wouldnt be one accidently recored demo which causes a shitstorm.

This shit doesnt make sense, seems like alot of people want to get this guy banned with no real proof.

• Are you trying to ban genz with one video showing lucky shot?
    He never hacked when i was playing, and well, i saw him a lot of times and a lot of hours.
    Show me these "trusted players" and "proofs" which you are trying to put at reasons of this ban.
    You are accousing him for hacks because he hit his 5th or 6th shot in head, what the fuck?
    I can prove that its not the best shot in the world and on promod ive made lots of better ones (with luck of course) also i can prove that there are people on promod which can beat your ass without putting their fingers out of their asses, will you accouse them for hacks? or if i will have luck next time shooting noscope from 200m you will send the record and ban me? can you prove he is hacking then with something else than few "trusted players" words and one 30 sec video showing his lucky 5/6th shot??

wait

what if some people accoused me that im hacking only because i headshotted them through the wall? XxX69ProSlonDeRMLG69XxX, luck or just hack?

and by the way screenshot shows nothing, happened to me a lot of times on promod with sniper + few other guns