Trusted Player Application of !nYpk!

• Hey Leute

Mein Name ist Marc und ich komme aus der schönen Schweiz. Ich bin 17 Jahre alt und gehe derzeit ins gymnasium.
    Ich beherrsche Deutsch und Englisch ziemlich gut. Ich bin derzeit sehr aktiv auf dem KTK Server.
    3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details

Ich würde gerne Trusted Player werden, da ich mithelfen möchte und so dem übrigen Team etwas zurückgeben kann.

Ich schau täglich ins Forum und bin daher erreichbar über PNs und auch auf TS schau ich gerne mal vorbei.

Ich habe die Regeln gelesen und akzeptiere diese.

Ich hoffe meine Bewerbung hat euch gefallen.
    Auf eine positive Rückmeldung :D

Now in english :D

My name is Marc and I come from the beautiful switzerland. I'm 17 years old. I go to college at the moment.
    I can speak german and english fluently. I really enjoy playing on the KTK Server.

3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details

I'd like to become trusted player, so I can help the community and give back something to them.

I am on the forum everyday, so you guys can contact me with PNs (Skype if needet)

I read the rules and agree to them.

I hope you liked it and I get positive response :D

• App looks good. Now if you could get some feedback by a few members/trusted players, that would help. You can ask them to review your app when you see them in game, though don't spam them or insist too much, no one likes that and that may end up in a negative feedback.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• #Accepted.

Apps looks good and some positive feedback, so let's give you a chance :P

I'll set your rank when I see you in-game (if the command is working, otherwise you'll have to wait a bit).

Welcome to the trusted team!

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.