Kill the King - New maps suggestions

• Hello everybody!

I created this thread so that if you have nice ideas, you can leave suggestions for new maps for our Kill the King server.

First, please take good note that even if your suggestion is accepted, it may take a few days (or even weeks if you're unlucky) before the map is added on the server, depending on how busy I am.

Now, before leaving your suggestions, please take notice of the required info that you'll need to provide in order for your suggestion to be taken into account:
    You must format your post this way, for each suggestion:

*Map name:
    *Download link:
    *Size: Tiny, small, medium, large, huge
    *Screenshots/Images (at least one): Put them in a spoiler if they're big.

Optionally, you can add:
    *A video showcasing the map:

It's really easier to see how a map looks like with a video, but if you don't find one it's ok.

I won't even bother looking at suggestions which do not provide all the information required, so be sure to double-check before posting.

Thanks!

PS: For information:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• UFaced do something ^^

Name: mp_dust2_classic [Added to the map list]
    Video: COD4 Mapa Dust 2 Classic.mp4 - YouTube
    Download: mp_dust2_classic.rar
    Size: Medium (15+ players)

Name: mp_bakaara
    Video: Cod4 Bakaara (Final) [RELEASE] - YouTube
    Download: mp_bakaara_final_.rar
    Size:
    Large (20+ players)

EDIT: Don't really work -.-
    Name:
    mp_Invasion
    Video: CoD4 map Invasion - gameplay montage - YouTube
    Download: map_invasion.rar
    Size:
    Large (20+ Players)

Name:
    mp_dome [Added to the map list]
    Video: mp_dome PROMO - YouTube
    Download: mp_dome.rar | Game Front
    Size:
    Small to Medium (10+ Players)

Name: mp_arbor
    Screenshots: mp_arbor (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare > Maps > Other/Misc) - GAMEBANANA
    Download: cod4_arbor.zip
    Size:
    Small (0 - 15 players, Fun Map - bit smaller than Nuketown, 1 House, 1 Bunker)

Name: mp_zombie_box [Already in the map list]
    Screenshots: Zombie Box (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare > Maps > Other/Misc) - GAMEBANANA
    Download: mp_zombie_box_12_final.zip
    Size:
    Small (0 - 10 plyers - Shipment Style)

Name: mp_terminal [Already in the map list]
    Video: Gameplay CoD4 [TBP] mp_Terminal - YouTube
    Download: 2010 | Files | cod4_terminal.zip | 16 | 11 | Game Front
    Size:
    Medium (15+ Players - I would say even 10+ but it's my opinion)

Name: mp_favela [Already in the map list]
    Video: FAVELA - custom CoD4 map ~ released - YouTube
    Download: Favela map files.zip | Game Front
    Size:
    Medium to Large (15+ players)

Edit by UFaced in orange.

• Pff 1,5 months without any suggestion, and now 8 maps at once -.- :D

Thanks for the suggestions ;)

As Kuro said, some of these maps may already be on our gameserver, though maybe not in the ktk MAM map list, I'll check that. Those which are already in the MAM vote list, you can call votes for them whenever you want already indeed.

So first what I'll do is I'll upload all the missing maps on the server, and make sure all these maps are in the MAM map list, so you can call votes for them.

Then I'll take the time to quickly test them to see where I should put them in the dynamic map rotation, and add them little by little (except if I hate them :D ).

Thanks again ;)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• You can see all the maps that are in the list by typing !maps :P

Here is the complete list of the maps you can currently vote for on KTK:

Some of them might not work with the mod though so if you don't know the map at all, maybe it's better that you don't call a vote for it x)

So, maps that are already there:
    8. Favela
    7. Terminal
    6. Zombie_box

Maps which were already uploaded and that I just added in the list:
    1. "mp_dust2_classic": "Dust2"
    4. "mp_dome": "Dome"

Maps which I need to upload:
    2. Bakaara
    3. Invasion
    5. Arbor

If any of the 5 maps already on the server are not the same that those you suggested (another version of the map or another map with the same name), just let me know ^^

I'll upload the 3 missing another day :P

• I uploaded the 3 missing maps, and added them to the maps list.

"mp_arbor": "Arbor"
    "mp_inv": "Invasion"
    "mp_bakaara": "Bakaara"

If any of the maps doesn't work with the mod, makes the server crash or whatever, let me know.
    There is a different version of Bakaara with less custom models in it, so if the one I added doesn't work, I can try to replace it with the version with less models.

• what about cod6 maps? highrise and co

Highrise is already in rotation (or maybe only in the maps list? I think it's in rotation). No idea about the other CoD6 maps, I almost never played CoD6 ^^ But if anyone thinks some would be good, you can write a post with the required info :P (dl link, screenshots etc)

• Highrise is in it, Favela, Rust and Terminal too ^^

Highrise and Rust works without a problem, the other 2 ones need a test.

@UFaced it's in the rotation. (Highrise and Rust) Until you get your Carepackage at Highrise, the Round is almost over. Takes a few minutes -.-

Ah okay didn't know from which CoD those maps were ^^
    We just played Favela, no problem.
    What do you mean about Highrise? That it's hard to find people to kill? ^^

backlot_2 would be cool too. Esp. for much players. But idk if it will crash the xmodel limit

We had it for a while on the server. But then after a mod update the map wasn't working anymore with the mod. And anyway, even if it can be fun once in a while, it shouldn't be in rotation because if the king really wants to hide, he'll never die and that can become really boring ^^ This map is so huge with so many hiding spots. It's in the maps list already btw.

• No, I mean when you call in your Carepackage, you need to wait like 2 minutes till it drops.

Ah yeah true :D

Added to the rotation:

mp_bakaara (20+ people)
    mp_dome (15-30 people)
    mp_dust2_classic (20+ people)
    mp_fav (20+ people)
    mp_mw2_term (20+ people)
    mp_zombie_box (0-5 people)
    mp_arbor (10-15 people)

Haven't tested mp_arbor and mp_invasion yet.
    I'll edit this post if I add them later.

Also, I may edit later the required number of players for the maps to appear in the vote.

Edit: Added Arbor;
    Won't add Invasion because it's totally fucked up with the mod O.o
    http://gyazo.com/f80b92f1b6d6f289c2b16530a00dc37a
    http://gyazo.com/74af9da3e250af1f966522a74bef5163
    Everyone ends up in the Guards team. The King can die how many times you want, the round will never end. And quickly there's no assassin anymore so everyone is guard and has nothing to do x) And the King's heli keeps following the King (as usual) and kills him over and over again (not usual) xD

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• Another 2 Maps :D
    Screenshots are enough here :P

Name: mp_damnalley
    Screenshots: Damnation Alley v1.0 Map Download, Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 Maps
    Download: Call of Duty 4 | Files | Damnation Alley | Multiple Gametypes | Maps | Game Front
    Size:
    Small to Mid (10+ - kinda like Lolzor2 but better)

Name: mp_archway
    Screenshots:
    42xwt9xl.jpg
    oj2ny3vv.jpg
    8v36opyq.jpg
    xfeffqbt.jpg
    Download: Index of /usermaps/mp_archway
    Size:
    Small (0 - 10, max 15)

PS: For the Screenshots only the links, otherwise it would look so full / massive. I hope you know what I mean ^^

• *Offtopic* btw Ufaced for the !map cmd is not working it says no perm to execute, just wanna to try new maps because players vote only when they see lolzor and when i vote arbor they didnt even saw it they vote no so we need the map cmd

@mirko911 is it "daemon.map.canexecute"? (if I want to test can I try a few things, or if I put smth wrong it'll make MAM crash? Because it sucks that I have to ask you all the time :P )

mp_damnalley... Used to play it on zom_db on s3!KOLa server :D

I'm uploading the 2 maps and will add them in the maps list as soon as it's done.
    Though I couldn't download damnalley from your link, and also couldn't see any screenshot (http://gyazo.com/98d0fd1fb190002549b5d9f3efc99787), so I hope it's the right one :D