i Got Banned again, and again, and again

• dont you know who banned you?

• the autoban ^^

Autoban for lagjumping?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I know that theres some 'Trusted' Players who abuse their rights. Before i was a member there was some similiar incident on 3xP' CJ.
    Some Trusted Player with alias (MAM was down to that point + Stat page) joined and randomly banned someone.
    I think theres a need to check if all Trusted Player can be trusted. Because currently theres too much abuse.
    :thumbdown:

• the point is that we need information of our community, because most of the 3xP' Admins arent active on the codservers. Pls tell me some names, if i see anyone abusing their trusted rights from now on, he will be immediatly demoted to normal player!!

• plenty which abuse

plenty which troll

and plenty of immature people.

the thing with these ''SUX' people aswell as "FEZE"
    imo is more like the begin to become a power on the server.
    they try get their clan/bond feeling on the 3xp servers.

feeling they can do whatever they desire.

a few trusted players aswell as admins will not tolerate this and take action.

never the less..

if he did laggjump, in my honest opinion: reason enough to grant a ban.

but i'm not an admin nor supervised to take any action.

just givin my opinion about this situation