Vector trusted app

• Hello I am Vector, but my name is Muhamed And my ingame name is Vecto and I am from Sudan and I am 16 years old my guid(last 8 digits or if you prefer 32 i can give you) f057be28.

I've never been admin nor trusted in a server before and it would be cool for me to be trusted on one, i have played on many servers before but never found one as good as this one and I've been playing allot with people and I got to know most of people including many FeZe clan members and I am known for being nice with people(in server and in real life) and you can ask many people about my behaviour :) and I have read all the trusted/cod4 conditions & rules I've NEVER broken a rule before and I am able to handle power with my level of maturity and I give you my word that I will not misuse my granted power.

I am mostly active when most admins are asleep and that gives a perfect opportunity to detect and eliminate hackers while admins are asleep meanwhile its yet morning here on Sudan I play almost on all of 3xp server and have them all Favorited on my CoD4 I have 7 hours of gameplay because I was inactive lately because I had to do some things in my real life.

Now I am completely active and can be found most of the time on your servers and I will be available at TS(3xp-clan.com) if you want to contact me :)

• I mean this:

• Hey, I don't think you've played enough at all yet. Our stats page is down but gametracker also records the playtime and the player named "Vector" has played roughly 2 hours on ktk and 2 hours on deathrun (and btw there's no player named "Vecto" so I assume you made a typo in your app).

As you don't meet the playtime requirement, your app is declined.
    Feel free to apply again once you meet all the requirements (you'll be allowed to copy-paste it, and maybe edit it a bit or add more stuff if you wish).

#Declined.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.