Trusted player application

• Hi.

Some of the requirements:
    - Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers- I have probably about 700 hours played on only kill the king.
    - Have a friendly and respectable behavior- I know I was not really friendly to everyone when i played year ago, my behavior was terrible but now its completely changed.
    - Know how to handle some power- I have never been trusted or anyhing like that, but i am sure i will handle power of trusted.
    Links to my stats page:
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=1600 kill the king (but its not refreshing it says i have been seen last time 5 months ago and only 208 hours played
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=72744 codjumper (i have played codjumper for like 500 hours or more but not on 3xp, didnt knew about it before)
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=30431 hardcore, didnt liked it as much
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=16762 promod
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=1109 deathrun (same, not refreshed)

- Some information about you. Age, country, gaming history, etc. - Why you want to be trusted player.- Ways to contact you (at least one way. I prefer xfire, but you can also join our TS3 server when you play on 3xP' servers.

I am from Poland, in may i had 15th birthday. Since i was small except playing football and doing other stuff with friends in real life i was playing cod, tanks, spiderman/wu-tang-taste the pain/crash bandicoot on psx (gold times). I am actually living in Rumia, boring city close to Baltic Sea. I really like to swim and run, i have even won bronze medal in swimming few years ago 8) Also before holidays im trying to train (like everyone lmao). Also i like a lot of kinds of music.
    Metal
    Black metal
    Hard metal
    Satanic metal
    Death metal
    Trash metal
    Viking metal
    Emo metal
    Suicide metal

not really :whistling:

I love band called Lamb of God, also i really like AK-47 (best polish rapper), sometimes i listen to good old Slipknot and Hans Solo 8 (also polish rapper).
    When i was young i liked every song which was good for me (also like everyone lmao).
    Actually, im playing cod, some league of legends (unranked lmao) and web-game The-West. In last months i have played tons of games, best of them: BF3, TF2, Fifa 14, Hearthstone, Crysis 3, GTA V, cod 1, The Witcher 2.
    Really, i want to be trusted because of hundreds players disrespecting the rules like hacking or glitching a lot of times even if they got warned. Im surely not going to be like warning without reason or kicking without warnings. I want to help you making those servers better and nicer. Also i will try to do not disrespect any of rules, because of course, im not a machine and everyone makes mistakes so i wont lie like "im going to be ideal and perfect, no disrespecting the rules and always nice".
    At all, everyone of you should remember me. Old, trolling and always mad or flaming slonder, stupid fag which only can insult everyone. You can be 100% sure that behavior is gone (except mad of course :thumbup: sometimes everyone gets mad but its not like it was before).
    In last months few of my family members died, i am not an attention whore, just saying that it changed me completely so i am not flaming over everywhere and about everything like last time anymore.
    I hope i said enough for you and you will be able to say your opinion about me.
    You can find me on:
    Facebook: For people which will need that i will send it on pm.
    Steam: KUTAS Pryszyn
    Game of course, every day with name: N00bSlondermon
    and few other forums which are not really important here.
    Also i can install xfire if it will be needed.
    Greetings.

#edit i lost that, when im in game sometimes i ask people about like maybe they need help with something because i remember when i was asking about everything when i was noob in ktk.

• Hey Slondermon,

That's a nice app you wrote there.
    I guess it shows that yes, you've changed.
    Though when you say that everyone gets mad sometimes and no one can be perfect, just know that it won't excuse anything. You're not in a real-time argument as if you were IRL when you're talking on a server. Even if you get mad, you have all the time to THINK before you write anything to anyone. If you get mad and feel you're going to insult someone, then don't write anything and take the time to calm down before doing anything. You never have to insult anyone, especially when you are a trusted player, as you can warn players for bad behavior, and kick them if they keep going.

Before you get accepted, please read all these topics and tell me if you agree with eveything:
    - You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    - 3xP' CoD4 server rules
    - Premade kick/ban reasons

Please use premade reasons as much as you can instead of random reasons.

Also as I know you a bit, I want to add that tolerance is important.
    Example: If someone says one sentence in another language, just one, and then stops, there's no need to do anything IMO. Only if someone speaks several times in another language, or if some people begin a conversation in another language, then warn him/them, and if they keep going, kick.

Also basically, except for cheating, there's never a need to tempban directly. Always a warn or sometimes a kick first.

Okay now if you still want to be trusted after all I said and after you've read everything, just let me know on this topic :D

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Nice App
    Except Emo Metal ;)

It was joke :D I listen only to Slipknot and Lamb of God from metalbands

edit i wrote all your links uf and yes i agree to be trusted after this
    and i promise i will try as much as i can to do not break any of the rules and i will be tolerant, also i will respect other players even hackers

• Only had bad experiences with this guy. Really only! One of the few ppl i always kept in mind as exceptional trolls.
    He definitly changed his key, i kicked him far more often then 2 times on deathrun.
    I mean your avatar speaks volumes. to ridicule downies just shows what a fuckin derp you are.

• You are insulting me now, you also kicked me 2 times on deathrun and also with lame reasons.
    I definitly changed my key, right, yes, i have this key since i have got cod4, so its about 7 years so you are wrong again.
    And what does my avatar have to this situation? Its funny, and if you dont like it dont watch it, its simple...
    And next time if you want to insult me try to make some better reasons for this.
    I could tell you are a "fucking derp" because you have retarded face on avatar, its same nosense as your last sentence.

• Well im sorry but i feel insulted when someone calls me a fucking derp because he saw my avatar.
    As i told everyone i changed, since i started again with cod4 i have never trolled anyone or something like that. Im helpful and new players, i think, likes me, because i always want to help them and i am nice for a lot of them.
    I did not even remember skalli, thats the problem, i forgot about every single pointless kick or warn from him or someone else and i want to repair last situations, but i cant when i come as a "new man" and im beign that bad and troll again.
    Also i do not and never did not wanted to say something like "its your opinion but you cant say it because its bad for me"

• @#removed It's very possible to give his opinion and insult at the same time, there's no contradiction in that. So yes by calling him a "fucking derp" he is giving his opinion, but he is also insulting.
    And yes people are free to give their opinion, though you're very aware that there are rules and swearing is not much tolerated. There are always ways to express your opinion without insulting (otherwise it just means your vocabulary and your language in general is quite deficient).

Anyway.

All the posts in this topic proves IMO that Slondermon has changed and wishes to help.
    I think everyone can evolve and should be given at least a 2nd chance to prove it, if he really shows he deserves it.
    So...

#Accepted

Anyway if there is any problem, report of misbehavior, power abuse or anything, it's very easy to demote someone. I don't think we're taking a big risk by accepting him :P

@Slonder I'll come to set you when I see you're in-game, but feel free to remember me by PM or in TS3 if that takes too long :D

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Thank you.
    But fact is since i started again i have never seen you in game :D
    I will be online in game untill i will have dinner so quite long time. If you will be online join the game and even if i will be afk i think you can set me :P

• i agree, roots doesnt give a shit who applies aslong as the person is usefull,clean and mature.
    in this case all 3 cases can be answered with NO ( my opinion, it is no insult ) ( just posting this extra tagged shit to make sure nobody makes random implies -_- )

i would have taken root's advice, but seems that facey got a better plan

What is "root"?

To all haters and people which dont like me for no reason:
    I have got second chance, i am sure ufaced would give you all second chance, so stop being mad over everything and just LOOK at my work when i am trusted, then you can hate my work and me.

• if even roots would deny a person... you must be brave to accept him.

Indeed, I am very brave :3

well done ...

i agree, roots doesnt give a shit who applies aslong as the person is usefull,clean and mature.
    in this case all 3 cases can be answered with NO ( my opinion, it is no insult ) ( just posting this extra tagged shit to make sure nobody makes random implies -_- )
    i would have taken root's advice, but seems that facey got a better plan

Indeed, I always got the best plan :rolleyes:
    And the fact is that Skalli is talking about Slonder's behavior a year ago. And he is right about it, Slonder admitted it himself in his application, and I also remember him this way.
    And a year ago, I would have instantly rejected this application for these reasons. But it's the past. As I said I believe people can change, and it's not by pulling them down that it's going to happen.
    All of his posts show maturity IMO, and show he really changed.
    Now there are 2 solutions:
    1) He really changed and became a nice guy.
    2) He just tried to look like a nice guy to be accepted.

In both cases I don't see a problem:
    Case 1) Everything is fine, we have one more nice guy helping maintaining a good mood on the servers.
    Case 2) He is an ass, we'll see it pretty quickly, and he'll be demoted. And even if he does shit before he is demoted, what's the worse that can happen? He'll tempban 10 people for 1 day? That won't be hard to undo. And I'm sure that won't happen. And if it does, it will be my problem to handle his shit, so that won't cause you guys a problem afaik :D

Basically, I'm giving him the chance to show he changed and can be helpful. I don't think anything horrible can happen.
    But it looks like it bothers you anyway Wingz, for some reason :D

What is "root"?

Skalli's former name.

and just LOOK at my work when i am trusted, then you can hate my work and me.

Exactly :D And be sure I will if you do shit :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=1600

and with this much bans and kicks...

"watch your language noob" when i said fuck (aswell there were no reason to call me a noob by member)
    "watch ur language" when i said noob
    "change your cd key" when someone was using my cd key
    "respect eachother" when i said hope you will burn to hacker
    "your name contains an illegal part: noob" i stil have it and no one cares
    "king suicide" on poolday when everybody were camping and spawncamping
    "annoying" when i said to trusted player do your job warn and kick flamers (aswell he did not want to because that was his friend...)
    "king suicide" same, poolday, camping and spawncamping
    "glitcj" bounce on rust allowed by ufaced (but there were more intelligent member which knew rules better)
    "insult" when i said fuck to no one
    "insult" when i said fuck to no one
    "insult last warning" when someone was insulting my dead family member in polish lang (oh yes i surely should say "please stop saying that")
    "numeric name detected" when i changed my nick for fun on 00000000
    "scrollfire" which is allowed (no its not script)

and which are fair kicks? because not a lot of them

and to everyone if one of people which i know really good in cod will insult or something i wont be like a two-faced lamer which is like banning and kicking others but his friends no, and yes i will warn him or even ban if he will be doing something really bad

• 1) Derp: A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!" (Urban Dictionary: derp)

Its not an actual insult, more like a shout out if someone does or say anything stupid. In your case your avatar, your app and most of the follo#removed comments.

Your Avatar is discriminatory. Easy to harass handicapped people. If you find that funny, thats a first sign of inmaturity or even worse characteristics IMO.

2) You admit, that you got kicked by me 2 times, when you later say, that you dont even remember me. Second thing is, that only one kick shows up. the ban is actually from aurel (http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=events&server_id=2&s=81) not me.
    Seems like you dont know what your talking about. But i do know that i had far more problems with you, than just this one kick.I dont believe that you never changed your key in 7 years. I dont believe you even play or own this game for 7 years.

3)I actually kicked you for proper reasons. Because of rules we have. If you find them lame, youre probably wrong for that job

4)" because i always want to help them and i am nice for a lot of them." Thats the classic lame reason everyone lists, when he doesnt actually have a proper reason. I like the clan so much and the people and i love to help people blablabla... How comes you changed your mind? Did trolling people in the internet got boring over night? Did you instead spread your #removeds to bring peace to earth?

Iam too grumpy to be friendly to people, who dont deserve it.
    But well the decision isnt mine, and iam pretty sure noones gonna complain any time soon, since there is noone left to have an eye on it anyway.
    I can only speak for the deathrun server, since its the only one iam activ on. Things went smoother when #removedy had controll of it. He atleast cared and knew the mod and the community.

• Actually you are still wrong.
    Im not very good at english, but from that what i understood (i do not want to be mean), it means:
    1. You think "fucking derp" is not an insult but a shout out.
    2. My avatar is discriminatory because you can not get the distance (maybe one of your family members have down syndrome? well im sorry for that, but if you can not get the joke you do not have the distance to yourself)
    One of my family member lost hand in car crash and you know what is he doing when someone is telling a joke about how bad it is to lose hand? He is actually having fun with others.
    3. You do not belive that some people just do not want to change their games and they want to have some old feel when they turn it on from original old box and typing original old key. Atleast my brother bought this game when i was 8. Since then to this times i use this same key, this same cd and this same box, as then, and i have not been able to play for like thousands of times, because my cd key got stolen so much times by pirates and copiers. And i still do not know why this site with my stats is not refreshing since my last game ( i really want to see how am i doing after that almost year break with game)
    4. Well, tell me which kick was from you, then i can explain why it was lame (or why it wasnt because as i said not a lot of them but few was with proper reasons) because yes i do not remember all kicks. I just remember that i have been kicked by few members.
    5. You do not accept classic lame reasons which everyone lists but i really think you did not wrote all my application, probably just saw my nickname and went mad because i was trolling you last time and slondermon means bad awful and crying/trolling/flaming kid.
    6. You do not belive in that people change, it is sad because i actually do belive in it, yes, i changed. Maybe i did not went like full maturity, i am only 15, not 20, but i am more "maturity" (do not know how to say it) than then and i hope you will understand i am sorry for all that bad things in before.
    7. You do not want to give me second change, so you do not want to give you second chance aswell (i think i am not sure)
    8. You can only speak for the deathrun server, server which i played when i was bored with ktk, so you can not say how was my behavior on server which i was playing for hundreds of hours and i really love. For ex. now since i started again i was playing deathrun for like 2 maps no more.

Take a look at it and change your thinking about me, because it is not like i want to be trusted now only to make you and people which do not like me mad, its not my point, also i am not gonna be a flaming trusted and as i said you only can complain about my work and about me (about that did i really changed or not) after you will see my job and my progress (or no progress).