CLAN ADMIN xShot

• hello my real life name is Alex I live in UK, London I am 16 (3.12.1997) my interest are mostly gaming and I like editing I make yt videos and i am getting better at editing

I started playing 2008 my first game that i was actualy addicted was alien shooter but the game was very short so after finishing it my friend told me about counter strike 1.6 i played it for 4 years but after i got steam after playing 3 years of counter strike my first game was cod bo1 then i got different games you can see them my steam name is xXOneShotXx i played alot of black ops 1 and got over 400 hours of gameplay then i decided that i am going to buy garrys mod with counter strike source and i played css over 400 hours too after playing css i got kinda bored so i was buying new games now i got 24 of them got arma 2 and others too long to talk about them i got interested into cj,deathrun in counter strike 1.6 there was a mode called hns and basicly u had to run away form the cts but to run away u had to jump on bigger platforms doing some tricks so they cant hit u so there was a jump called lj (longjump) what u had to do is to trafe wd or wa and then after u jump u had to shake ur mouse left and right and if you moved it left u had to press a and if right u had to press so yea and played it for like a year so i am veteran xD i played bo1 knife only mode i am sick at knifing but i started playing cod4 not so long time ago i played on ur server for about 2 days now i really like it if you want to know more about my gaming expirience just ask me and i also played alot of bhop and surf i ma beats at them.

ADMIN EXPIRIENCE: I was admin on BO1, CSS, CS1.6, MINECRAFT, garrys mod ye and i donated for alot of servers

what we will get: you will get an expierience player that want to keep peace i am also active on my other forums i reached 130 posts also i am kinda funny and bring ur servers popularity by making videos promoting and stuff here is an proof that i was admin i have alot of ideas to make this server better! Frantic Gaming - Profile of xXOneShotXx

thx for reading and wow i wrote alot :troll:

• Hi Alex,

thank you for your interest in our 3xp clan.
    We have great confidence in our admins.
    That is why we appoint clanmembers, who we know and play a lot of clanwars with them, to be clan administratores.
    If you want to be a part of our clan, join our teamspeak server and use the chance to meet us.
    play some wars, public games, etc. and have fun.

kind regards,
    Ons

• I started playing 2008 my first game that i was actualy addicted was alien shooter but the game was very short so after finishing it my friend told me about counter strike 1.6 i played it for 4 years but after i got steam after playing 3 years of counter strike my first game was cod bo1 then i got different games you can see them my steam name is xXOneShotXx i played alot of black ops 1 and got over 400 hours of gameplay then i decided that i am going to buy garrys mod with counter strike source and i played css over 400 hours too after playing css i got kinda bored so i was buying new games now i got 24 of them got arma 2 and others too long to talk about them i got interested into cj,deathrun in counter strike 1.6 there was a mode called hns and basicly u had to run away form the cts but to run away u had to jump on bigger platforms doing some tricks so they cant hit u so there was a jump called lj (longjump) what u had to do is to trafe wd or wa and then after u jump u had to shake ur mouse left and right and if you moved it left u had to press a and if right u had to press so yea and played it for like a year so i am veteran xD i played bo1 knife only mode i am sick at knifing but i started playing cod4 not so long time ago i played on ur server for about 2 days now i really like it if you want to know more about my gaming expirience just ask me and i also played alot of bhop and surf i ma beats at them.

This is a single sentence 8|
    A piece of advice for you: when you write a lot, use dots and paragraphs... Otherwise it's a pain in the *** to read ^^

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• it's like this

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

• i wanted to say what i had to say it would take me a while if i used punctuation xD

It's up to you whether you want your app to look good or not. IMO when the presentation is better it increases your chance of being accepted (even if it's not the most important), and shows your desire of joining because you are ready to take time to make it look good. It's the same for a résumé or a motivation letter when you're looking for a job :P

oh and why when i try to join cj i have to download maps that i allready have and non stop without stoping?

I restarted the server. This is off-topic, when something like that happens (a problem with a server), write it in the chatbox and an admin will take care of it.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Zitat

You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 server (IP: ts.3xp-clan.com) for some time. [Activity in board will have a positive effect for your application progress.]

3xP' Application System 2k14

you should read the requirements first^^