Beiträge von xShot

Leave my post alone ok. you are being such a fake peasant. First time i met you you were talking some false shit cuz u wanted to be nice, and now i comeback after a break and you talk behind my back just leave my post alone ok you aint important thinking you are the owner or something.

I started playing on this server in 2014, you can see in my profile when my account was made, its not like i am new to 3xp or cod4. I said that providing demos in future not now. Inaddition i am not applying for a CJ member but full member. Alterego i can see you made the account in 2016 so i joined 2 years before you have made an account.

I can say that i play alot of CJ and i learn that gamemode fast, which means I can provide demos for sure in the future. Also i do have experience in sony vegas and i do know the basis of editing, I am not saying that i am very good at editing, but i do know how to use the green screen. Color Correction, Use alot of sound effects, and visuals. However i would still need some experience to be on the editing level that 3xP uses.

Hello, I live in london (UK) my real name is Bart Golinski, I am 17 years old as i was born in 1999 3rd of December. For this year i have quit year 12 because i had problem in school and now i have a whole year to mess with, i am free and play everyday. I Want to join your clan and become a member because mostly i like your CJ server and will play there everyday as i dont go to school anymore. My in-game name is Sh0tz, originally was xOneShotz however i decided to make it shorted and more snappy.

This was my personal information now i will talk about my gaming life and achievements:
    I stopped playing casually in 2009, as i've got a new pc that have changed my life forever. In 2010 i got this game called counter strike 1.6 it was my favourite game back in the day and I used to spend my entire day getting better in it. It was at that moment i realized that I love games and that i am kind of addicted to it. after that in 2011 I've got a steam account, and my first game on it was call of duty black ops 1, this was the first game where i got to be a member of a clan called UU it was a zombie mod server and sometimes i still play it to this day. throughout the years 2011 to 2017 i've got a chance to be an admin on many servers such as garrys mod (murder) server and i was very dedicated to it and played on it till it was closed. I even got a chance to be an owner of a minecraft server which costed me a week to build. Presently i play CS:GO i've got over 2000 hours on it and now play alot of cod4 and cod2 mostly on your servers.

The reason why i want to become a member of your clan "3xp" is become i love your servers and also the atmosphere on the servers are very friendly and feel welcomed, I want to help the server by making it more popular and give ideas.

You can contact me by the use of steam platform:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/xOneShotz/
    Origin: xXOneShotXxYT
    in-game= Sh0tz

Kind Regards
    Bart Golinski. :)

hello my real life name is Alex I live in UK, London I am 16 (3.12.1997) my interest are mostly gaming and I like editing I make yt videos and i am getting better at editing

I started playing 2008 my first game that i was actualy addicted was alien shooter but the game was very short so after finishing it my friend told me about counter strike 1.6 i played it for 4 years but after i got steam after playing 3 years of counter strike my first game was cod bo1 then i got different games you can see them my steam name is xXOneShotXx i played alot of black ops 1 and got over 400 hours of gameplay then i decided that i am going to buy garrys mod with counter strike source and i played css over 400 hours too after playing css i got kinda bored so i was buying new games now i got 24 of them got arma 2 and others too long to talk about them i got interested into cj,deathrun in counter strike 1.6 there was a mode called hns and basicly u had to run away form the cts but to run away u had to jump on bigger platforms doing some tricks so they cant hit u so there was a jump called lj (longjump) what u had to do is to trafe wd or wa and then after u jump u had to shake ur mouse left and right and if you moved it left u had to press a and if right u had to press so yea and played it for like a year so i am veteran xD i played bo1 knife only mode i am sick at knifing but i started playing cod4 not so long time ago i played on ur server for about 2 days now i really like it if you want to know more about my gaming expirience just ask me and i also played alot of bhop and surf i ma beats at them.

ADMIN EXPIRIENCE: I was admin on BO1, CSS, CS1.6, MINECRAFT, garrys mod ye and i donated for alot of servers

what we will get: you will get an expierience player that want to keep peace i am also active on my other forums i reached 130 posts also i am kinda funny and bring ur servers popularity by making videos promoting and stuff here is an proof that i was admin i have alot of ideas to make this server better! Frantic Gaming - Profile of xXOneShotXx

thx for reading and wow i wrote alot :troll: