application for member.

• I am shbc, in real life my name is Clément. I live in France, to be more exact in Lozère (lol).
    At the moment I am 16 years old (date of birth: 29.04.1997) and I am still in school (2nd) I want to work in the trade.

My gaming career:

I started playing COD4 in 2008. I played Battlefield 3 and Brink but it's over.

I doens't have any Xfire or steam... But I can donwload it.

I started playing in 3xP' server in 2009/10 I know the server and the admins(Most active). I play everytime in HC, I can be in game 2-3or hours a day.Hif I want join 3xP' it for improuve my experience and because I like the atmosphere of the game. I'm trusted player in HC since 1 years I think.

Thx for reading this.
    Kinds regards,

shbc. :)

• @Wingz Would be nice if you explained why? Except you have smth to hide but I don't think so :P Otherwise I don't see a problem with him, he's been trusted for a long time and no one has whined about him as far as I know, he helps keeping the server free of cheaters and has been doing a good job, and I don't know him that much but I think he is friendly. So you'll have to give me some facts to make me change my mind :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Hey mirko ,

Nope but that the same as Xfire If it's important i can donwload it.

I really stop play btf , so I can help you. No i have normal version(I lost my origin code :sad: )

Nope I don't understand German...

Nothing about coding skills.

Hey #removed ,

I understand why you dsn't want , but I want just add I have nothing against you.

Thx for reading this.