Application "JenKnson" - CS:GO Lineup

• dear 3xP-Admins,
    dear 3xP-Community,

hereby i've talked a little bit about some possibilities to create a CS:GO-Team under the Flag "3xP-Community" with "#sxXje" together who is allready presenting the Clan for some months.

My Name is "Stefan Trifunovic", I'm 20 years old and i'm playin' under the Nickname "JenK'nson". I've been started the whole e-Sport career with starting CoD4 Pam/ProMod since the Release of CoD4.
    I've gained at this long period of time a lots of On- and Offline Successes in the 7 years of CoD2/CoD4. Right now i've decided to drop my CoD career and try to focus on something new with new challenges. Finally i hope that i'm on the right place and hope that we can move something together.

Even the CS:GO-Engine is definitely a new touch for myself and for the whole CS:GO team, we will try to exceed our limit and to present our best under the Flag of "3xP-Community".

"but why even 3xP ?" - well, i think that everything starts from the bottom and finally i'm not worried about that i'm making a bad decision with this Clan. Finally i've met many friendly people there on the teamspeak-server and i'm quite sure that this CS:GO-Team will move something here with a good effect, ... - i even hope that!
    I was always interested by moving something together!

Attended Leagues:
    Northcon Lan with mixteam
    Summit Lan with KG-Clan by aQua-Tuning
    Academy 2011 with proTEC by AMD
    ESL EAS with KG-Clan by aQua-Tuning
    ESL EAS with MGX by QPAD
    ESL EMS with MGX by QPAD

Youtube Account:
    CoD4/CS:GO Tutorials (inc. 2013/2014)

Ex Teams:
    proTEC by AMD: Lucky, fuckR, BobbEY, Indyy, JenK'nson
    KG.Clan by aQua-Tuning: Dandii, pwny, Nextzjjje, Duty, JenK'nson
    my.Reactions: BobbEY, link, dubzi, G1Njo, JenK'nson
    MGX by QPAD: G1Njo, balex, SmokEY, pwny, JenK'nson
    dA-Gaming by YANCOR: brNy', jmpr, joTschY, SmokEY, JenK'nson
    MID-Area Gaming: as4urza, Hammaz, Spongeb0b, Rezzy, JenK'nson

Current Team:
    "3xP-CS:GO (LineUp unknown)"

played Call of Duty 4 since
    Release
    played Call of Duty 2 since
    played CS:GO since
    BETA Release

thank you very much that you allow me to present myself here on this board and hope that my Application is getting to be accepted by the Admins,
    i wish you all luck of the world and keep going guyZzz ! 8)

• Pretty neat application anyway.

But yeah as #removed said applications are closed for some time (I think it's the same for all games, not only CoD4? Correct me if I'm wrong).

Isn't it written somewhere not to apply at the moment?

Doesn't look like. Since application section got removed from board, there is no info about it as far as I know.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• sry ladys but he is alright Trial member we talked with freeg it & ons they give him the ok

Okay babe but we couldn't know that since he named his thread "application" and said he hoped he would get accepted etc :D
    Anyway welcome then!

Edit: @#removedny I assume he means "already" and not "alright".

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Yes maybe, but that dont matter rly :D

Welcome in our Clan, hope you bring up the upcoming CS:GO team to the max ^^, its nice to see you here because i already know u a bit from teamspeak and a few CS:GO competitives and u seemed like a nice guy :D, and because you made a Good things on Backlot review for us, and since that we like to play that map very often and pwned some noob teams on it.

• #moved because I think it fits better here atm

This happened appart of all our former and prospective clan application system and it's okay because ons/mirko allowed it.
    And yes, there will be a poll after the trial membership so you all are pleased. :D
    I am sure that you will like him ;). He's a cool and skilled guy.

Btw: He won't play with tag because he doesn't play CoD4. ;)

Any more questions?

• NICE TO KNOW :thumbup_1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nononononononononononono, I'm not banned or busted :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------