Gota app

• Hello 3 xP members !
    About me :
    My name is Nicolas , my current ingame nick is : Gota I'm frendly , I'm shy and intelligent :troll: I live in france , my town is Amiens . I like play videos games meet new friend play with them , I'm rather good in cod and LoL .

I was born May 04 th 1998 I'm 15 ( I know i don't have the needed old but i really enjoyed if I'm accepted . )
    Playing servers and playing games :
    I play actually on 3 xP servers( HighxP , and little Deathrun ) and zombies sometimes and i begin S&D ^^
    I play Osu! ( it's a strange game but i like ) League Of Legend , DoTa 2 , Killing floor , Counter strike global offenssiv .
    Why I want join :
    I want join cause i like 3 xP members like Leffud , I don't remember another nick ._. ( fish memory :D ) and i want a clan with who i can play a lot of times and make new friends , I like fun with my clan .
    Esport experience :
    My Esport experience hum I played a lot of time in LoL team and a little cs : go team . I finish second on a Osu! tournament :3 .

I think you enjoyed to read my application thanks to you for read :tongue_1:

• everytime the same problems...
    people ask you :"can i join your clan"
    you tell them the terms, 3 days later they make an apply, but you said them first to cantact any Main Admin on TS :p

but if an admin verified you, would be nice if you want to play a little. :squint_1:
    (not bad apply at all, maybe more informations about yourself) :)

• @ Gota

1) You don't need to be a member to play on the servers, do you?

2) You're 15. We may make some rare exceptions, but to be an exception you need a lot of good arguments. And here I don't see a lot of involvement in the community that could bring an exception. Your app is not really bad but also has nothing special, you don't know how to write 3xP properly, and you can remember only 1 member's name. Also your first post on this board is your app. That doesn't show a lot of involvment to me.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.