Beiträge von 2ndMario2

HEY 3xP' Community

My Name is Mario Baumgartner, 16 years old (known as Riooow), and I'm from Austria.
    Some of you maybe remember me ^^ I left 3xP' on 31.12.2013 after a great year as Member.
    Because i knew i would nit have much Time for the Clan in Future, means i wanted to give my Pleace someone new ^^

After 10 Months, I am happy to be back, to have time for playing :thumbsup:

To my Person:
    I work as Technical Designer in Plain Industry, means i create and Design Aerostructur and Interior Carbon Parts of Plains
    ^^
    In my private Time, I spend also the most Time for sitting at my PCs.
    I have experience with any CAD program, and also a lot of 3D based modeling programs like Cinema 4D, and also with any Adobe Programs. And other things like CNC programing, cause its my job too
    ^^

I would like to join 3xP' as a Member again, but i think i maybe would not have enough time for this sometimes, so this is an Application for Trusted Player ^^
    I have a lot Reasons for myself to come back in Clan, if i think back how much Funf i had ^^
    But i also want to spend my time, to help where i can, want to have Fun with old Friends, and want to help Players with their Problems.

I have a lot of gaming Experience, in maaaany Games, and my skill, after 10 months non playing, also comes back fast
    :)
    I have a new GUID, means i have not that much hours on this GUID, but heres one of my old GUIDs state on Deathrun, my stats have been reseted 3-4 times, but it's even enough ^^

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

And I think some old Member would confirm that i have enough online time xD

• xFire: riooow98
    • I will be more active in TS next time

I too also agree all Rules, of course ^^

Would be nice to get some Feedback, and if somebody says he never see me Online, I just come back a few Days ago, and i am often online to untypical times ^^

So, thank you to all who read this Thread.
    I am Glad to be back, and hope we'll have some nice time ingame ^^

Greetings, Riooow

everytime the same problems...
    people ask you :"can i join your clan"
    you tell them the terms, 3 days later they make an apply, but you said them first to cantact any Main Admin on TS :p

but if an admin verified you, would be nice if you want to play a little. :squint_1:
    (not bad apply at all, maybe more informations about yourself) :)

EDIT: He is aktiv in DR :)

But it's true, you told us to explain why there are so many No's..

In our Decisions are many Parts, the result of all these parts is : "yes" or "no".

for example: 1 Part is your TS aktivity, and if member never see you, this part would be negativ...

my opinion because there are so many "no" :)

..but..work on it..

correct. he registered on our site, and on next day he made this apply, 1 comment. 3 times online on board.

sawn him 1-2 times in DR.

Not much enough in my opinion.
    Were not a clan who is happy if somebody want to join. They have to show their real will to join.

love huge applys :biggrin_1:

sounds pretty good :squint_1:
    sounds mature, and sounds if you are intelligent :wink_1:

would be nice to play with you anytime :biggrin_1:

and yee, only problem is that there are strict rules since a few days :-/

ignoring this rule would be +1 from me :thumbup_1:

hört sich nett an, und wenn ich mich recht erinnere hab ich dich schon oft am Nuketown servers gesehen.

Skilll: vorhanden ;)
    sonst auch nichts schlechtes gehört :squint_1:

community member bist bereits ;-)

ist schon klar das es um Clan member geht :biggrin_1:

EDIT: ups sorry mirko das ich dir drein geredet hab :p
    hab zur gleichen zeit geschribeen, hab deins noch nicht elesen :squint_1:

waaah :p
    mann you have to know.
    3xP' is a Pro Clan. a clan with a high rank.

1. i am only a member.
    2. you're apply isnt the best, edit it.
    3. you need more oponions.
    4. you need somebody like mirko = CLAN LEADER.
    5. without an interview, without beeing active on TS..no way.

i only said i saw you on Deathrun :p