[CoD4] My Application.

• Hi Headdy,

thank you for your interest in our clan.
    Your application is very detailed and i am really excited to meet you.

Please join our teamspeak, if you are online to give the other members the chance to meet you, too.
    During this time Mirko, Picknicker and me will discuss with our administrators, how we handle your application.
    The reason for the discusion is that you are 14 years old and we only make exceptions in special cases.

Are you able to be online on sunday, 03.11.13, 6pm CET?
    On 31.10. is halloween and 01.11. we have holiday in germany. That is why we can not meet you earlier. we are all drunken =D.

kind regards,
    Ons alias Dominik

• Hello Ons / Dominik.

Thanks for your reply. I'll try to be active this week in teamspeak a little more. :)

About sunday, the day is perfect, only about the time I am not sure yet due to I mostly eat at 6pm. I'll just try to be there at 6, but if I can't make it, i'll PM you or send borrow a message of anything like that. It'll become around 7 pm then, but that's for later.

Anyways, see you sunday and have a good time this week, have fun!

Kind regards,

Thimo / Headdy

• Oh well, thanks. Haha, I've been doing bilingual education, so that means I have subjects like Biology, History, Geography, Physical Education, Philosophy of Religion all in English..

Ah that explains a lot! I was thinking wtf non-native english speaker and already that good at speaking english at 14...

Anyway I love this kind of applications, well written, no spelling mistakes/typos, very well presented... And moreover looks like you got some skills in interesting fields.

My comment came a bit late though sry :tongue_1:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Hey,

Ah that explains a lot! I was thinking wtf non-native english speaker and already that good at speaking english at 14...

Anyway I love this kind of applications, well written, no spelling mistakes/typos, very well presented... And moreover looks like you got some skills in interesting fields.

My comment came a bit late though sry

Thanks man, I'd love to improve myself on all different aspects.

No problem on the late response, thanks for posting :)

Sure! I would love to get back on BF3, i've been inactive on it some time due to more important things.. ;)
    What's your origin or xfire if I may ask? :squint_1:

Kind regards,

Thimo / Headdy

• Zitat

I love:
    Hardstyle
    Dance
    Little bit of dubstep

I love you too mate xD (I'm 15 since the 9.9.2013 and an admin on the Minecraft server... inactive because of school :/)

hmm... I'm a little bit like you... Many people say that i'm pretty mature for my age too :P ( i think 50:50 ;) )
    Your applycation looks very well, so i think they could give you a try ;)
    good luck to you :)

(Sry if my english is not the best ;P )