[CoD4] My Application.

• So.. This is going to be my apply. It's a little long.

-- Me.
    I am Thimo. My ingame name is Headdy. I love playing games, I play games around 2-3 hours a day. I am 14 years old. I know, I am too young. I still want to give it a shot, due to I am pretty mature for my age. Most people say I am sometimes more mature then older gamers. I love talking while gaming (ts3, chat, xfire). I am born on: 15-01-1999. As my sport, I play (field) Hockey. I really like the sport & how it is to play w/ a team.

So, Yes. I am too young. I would love to talk about this if you want to know if I am mature enough. I won't be very surprised when this apply is denied. I just want to try because I know 3xP' for a pretty long time, but I started playing yesterday. (Addicted already.. :wink_1: ). I've spoken to #removed about this, he said it would be better to wait. I am turning 15 on 15-01-2014. That's almost (!!)

-- Why?
    Well, I love playing Deathrun, Kill the King, Hardcore. Games I play: Minecraft, BF3.

Why do I want to join? I love 3xp, it's different to all other clans I've seen in my lifetime. I love how the servers are, the population, the admins, the people in the clan. I want to contribute in the clan as a nice, funny, well-known guy. I want to participate in things that clans do. I would love to help out 3xp. I want to get better at certain things, such as Scripting & Mapping. I can script & map on regular-beginner level. I will contribute in the clan as a guy that helps with the servers, admins, website & such things. I want to learn more here about scripting & mapping, coding etc etc etc. I hope this is enough about; Why do I want to join.

-- Aim
    I am kinda aiming at Modder / scripter. I would be pleased to share my skills, my ideas & creativity. I've made some maps (which I think sucked.. :thumbdown_1: ) and scripts. I never release my scripts due to I don't think it's needed. I like fixing old stuff, making more out of 2 plugins and combine them in 1. Using great stuff from other people (w/ permission) and add it to my own things. Helping other people / clans / communities. Those things, are the greatest things. Helping setting up hosted game servers, dedicated servers, fixing syntaxes, installing mods, configuring the servers etc etc etc....

-- Coding
    Programming Languages:

• QuakeC > Known on beginner / regular level,
    • PHP > beginner / learning,
    • HTML > beginner / regular,
    • Obj-C > learning / known on beginner level,
    • C & C++ > Learning,
    • Python beginner / learning (Used for B3, I am excited work with PHP & Manu :w00t_1: ).

-- Some of my work:
    My website: HTML > PHP > CSS. Thimo Hagen | Home < I've made this website together with i.NiNJA. I know nothing about CSS. I will not learn it in the future as well due to it doesn't interest me.
    Xcode Projects: iPAWiND (Design) iPAWiND < Not owned by me, I am currently helping with the design of the app.
    Xcode Projects: iFlame (xFire for iPhone / iPad) < Probably not continuing this project.
    Maps ( I am not proud of these. Sorry.. I quit mapping. I'll probably restart :love_1: ) > mp_deathrun_smooth (The design sucked, gameplay was OK).

-- BS
    I love to get to know more about a game, such as finding bugs and modifications. I love to see how the code of something looks like, to get to know about how it all works. "Looking into the inside of something, dirty eh!" :Gusta: The thing I think gaming is about, is having fun. It's meant to have fun, be together with people & talk with them. It's not about all the other shit. You need to have fun or make it fun! I am a very active person on forums (I'll be one), I will be active in the server & other clan activities / requirements.

-- Computer
    Haha, why.. Ok. It's the time to say this, I AM A MAC USER. I do not want to start a war on thus... but I love how OS X is build, it's userfriendly & it's just great. I am not saying I hate windows, but I prefer using OS X & iOS. Don't worry, I run windows on my mac as well. I love how those two are combined together, great. I play CoD4 mostly on Mac and sometimes on Windows. > Same GUID & IP. <

I am a happy owner of the iMac 21.5 inch > i5, 2.5GHz, 500GB + Ext. HDD 2tb, 8gb ram
    I got some old things from my broken PC.. i5 processor, 3.20ghz, 1tb HDD, 8gb ram, motherboard.. < Which is broken.

-- My nationality
    Haha, yeah! I am dutch. Thanks to #removed that he brought me here. Haha. Blame him okay? :bitchpls:
    Nah, just a joke. I am dutch, but don't blame #removed. I can understand some words in german, so I can get the base out of a sentence. I can speak English on a regular/high level. My grammar is not the best, but enough to understand :whistling_1:

-- Languages:

• Dutch
    • English regular
    • German: I can understand it while reading, but I can not write it.

-- Stats
    Here are my stats:

-- Old clans / communities

• -=RiP=- > Admin of 4 servers
    • #FNRP# - Scripter / Modder of Deathrun & Admin 40&60 & Sub-Gral Deathrun

-- Music

I don't know why I mention this, but maybe it's handy to know..
    I love:

• Hardstyle
    • Dance
    • Little bit of dubstep
    • Rap / Hiphop (Macklemore, Drake, such shit..)
    • 'Dutch top 40 songs..'

-- Contact
    You can contact me on different methods. You can add me on xfire: headdygaming, you can talk to me ingame (if I am online), you can send a PM on the board.
    If you have any questions (about anything, coding, mapping blablbalba) just contact me and I will see what I can do for you.

-- The end

Alright, I really want to thank you for reading this. I hope I can become a member of this great clan, but it's not guaranteed. I know my age is a problem here, but I would love to prove my maturity if you want. :squint_1:.

Vielen dank im Voraus für Ihre Mühe. <If it is correct, hehe :biggrin_1: >
    Thanks!

Kind regards,

Thimo. :love_1:
    Thanks

• love huge applys :biggrin_1:

sounds pretty good :squint_1:
    sounds mature, and sounds if you are intelligent :wink_1:

would be nice to play with you anytime :biggrin_1:

and yee, only problem is that there are strict rules since a few days :-/

ignoring this rule would be +1 from me :thumbup_1:

• Even if you are too young, this app showed me that you really want to get in without crying for it. You have a really good english, I guess, I'd like to speak to you on Teamspeak if you want to
    Then I'd give my vote

• We talked yesterday about the dealing with applicants under 16 years on the admin discussion but I don't really know what was the detailed result anymore so I have to talk to the other admins first before I make a final comment and decission for this app.

Furthermore, I haven't seen you in TS to ask an admin to verify you... Well, we'll wait 24h. Let's see who verifies you.

EDIT:
    I read it now and I am very impressed! ;) Nice job! But rules are rules and yesterday we made them more strict than before as far as I can remember...

• Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Updates: I've talked with Borrow about my application. He said they did not come to an agreement (yesterday - new rules) about the minimum age, will there be exceptions or not?

He told me the delay for me will be around 1 or 2 weeks. After that I will be the first to be discussed.

#removed was verifying me while Borrow joined our Chat, so he could directly ask some questions. I'll be in the teamspeak hanging some time every day. Hit me up there or on Xfire.

So yeah, it's just waiting for the final decision.

Anyways, thanks guys.

• Definitely put forth a LOT of effort there. Ive never talked to him, really nice application with no eye cancer. Sounds mature.

+1 from shyne :) although, we still have to wait for admin decisions. Good luck!!

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• Zitat

I love talking while gaming (ts3

Kreshh gonna be so happy to hear that!

Iam curious, tho. You put alot of effort in youre app, and i appreciate that. Furthermore you can script which might be a help soon. But idk about this part, any1 skilled like duffmann or #removedz0r would have to decide wether youre usefull enough to make a exception. If there are still exceptions. at all.

good luck anyway

• ich konnte mit 14 nichtmal so viele sprachen aufzählen oO

youre listening to drake -1... :D

Oh well, thanks. Haha, I've been doing bilingual education, so that means I have subjects like Biology, History, Geography, Physical Education, Philosophy of Religion all in English..

And yeah, about that drake. I do like listening to his shit while I am feeling depressive XD. :bitchpls: