Panda's appolige/re-application

• I understand what ur saying #removed and i kinda agree with u, but to just rage quit without giving anyone a heads up, thats what we're calling immature. Thats why i said earlier that he is mature in some aspects and really immature in others. I say no because of the fact he rage quit. But i can go both ways this, he is a cool guy, and i love playing with him. But if he is gonna rage quit like that, he would do it again. Thats my opinion, and im prolly gonna get hate on this. But thats my opinion.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• well, i guess we can summarize this hole issue by "there is a reason for an age restriction".

Panda you had the chance to be a part of 3xP even after you told the truth about your real age. I can not say you are a bad person or whatever and for sure you have been really active on the servers. The big problem in my opinion is your childish decision to leave the clan by using "low" arguments and verbal attacking against clan admins.

The lie about your age in combination with your leaving and the reasons you told, make it hard to trust you in future. Nobody knows how you act when the next (personal) "problem" is rising.

In my opinion you had your chances (yep - more than one!) and you did not use them. Maybe in time you can get ranked as a friend or whatever.

Sorry, bro.

apo

• Personal? lel I've told you guys it was the reasons I stated in my leaving post nothing personal it had to do with the entirety of the clan...

+ verbel attacking? how so?

++ I bet $9000 that people over the age of 16-17 definatly leave and join clans, its not EXTREAMLY uncommon for people to leave and rejoin clans or people to leave clans in general
    (I really love this community but sorry if you disagree I'm just trying to defend myself)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von PANDAonPC ()

• Its not just that, its sho#removed ur immaturity by:
    1. Lieing about ur age.
    2. Leaving the clan over petty arguements
    3. The way u talked to clan admins
    4. U have had many opportunities and u threw them all away when u left and did what u did.
    5. Many other reasons that im not gonna go into detail about.

Im sorry, this is just my opinion, but i say we should let him grow up (in age AND mature a bit) before we decide on letting him back in.
    This is just my opinion. I love panda but it will set a bad example if we gave him this opportunity and not do it for other people. Like i said, im just a member so my opinion probably doesnt matter that much, but thats how i feel.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• Oh ye before im going to forget a bout it. Force didnt left he just stoped of beeing a admin hes still a member/+.#pic one# #pic two#

Actually he did leave, he became member again only few days ago. Anyway that's not really comparable to the case of Panda because he left for totally different reasons.

About Panda, I wouldn't be against his coming back into the clan. He made a mistake and apologized, it's not like he left for another clan then got rejected from that clan and uses 3xP as a backup^^
    Apparently I wasn't aware of everything, but since #removed is (from what I read on this topic) the most concerned by this thing I didn't know, and that he wouldn't be against Panda coming back, I suppose he wasn't harmed to much^^

As always I think the most members we have the better it is, as long as they are not "bad" members.
    Just my personnal opinion on that matter, but I guess he could also wait some time before applying again^^

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• @mirko I agree, wait 1 or 2 months then reapply and we will decide. sounds like a good idea to me.