Panda's appolige/re-application

• Ok first off I would like to formaly appologize for leaving the clan of 3xP' it was foolish and I acted rationaly and stupidly and my actions where more so un needed and I've thought for awhile my departure of the clan and I've decided I can't leave :crying_1: I've made to many awesome fwends here and I can't seem like I can leave them, (this is my REALLLLLYYY old app. from awhile back, with some new info/updated info in the [ ])

[Hello my name is Chandler I have been playing on 3xP Deathrun for fucking idk how long anymore xD* days I am *13* years of age and I think I am a respectable, repectfull person who could help monitor and be an asset to the 3xP community *I have some skill in normal gamemodes of COD4 as well as DeathRun*, as well as I belive I am a pretty social person with all other players as well as anyone eles also I am for the most part on for a while on the server because I have noticed that there is not always an admin to be on and help or etc. I would all ways offer any assistance to anyone in need. Please connsider what I have to offer to the 3xP community and if not I will fully understand.]

Key- ** =added for this new app

(not going to fully change the app I feel its to old and memerable to mess with :D)

the rest of my appliction shows from my time when I was apart of 3xP' , respecting my fwends here at 3xP' and those on the game servers my extensive play time (even if time zones ruin everything >.<) and other countless events and ocerances and etc., all though I can get frustrated and angry at times I hope you guys can understand that I try to settle down.

I know this hasn't been a very....normal application but this is just me saying my thoughts and stuff :P but I hope you guys can see it that I feel like I'm now here to stay and would like to return to my natural habitat (see what I did there xD) other than that I will see you all in game ;)

-PANDA

• The problem with guys under 16 is, that the act stupidly and irrational.
    I tought you aren't in these group of kids.
    I see myself confirmed, that the min. age 16 rule is good.

Your membership was an exception, and for me, we don't need to renew this ecxeption. Sry

Btw. I don't understand how you can say, that you were uninformed.

Zitat

not being informed enough between new members, servers going down unexpectedly (not by DDoS) etc. it was

you can see new members, if there is an accepted in their post or you can find them on teamspeak.
    And the servers were never non ddis caused down.
    In teamspeak, we speak german, because 95% of the people are from germany.
    So, if 5 german people play battlefield, and you joined this channel, but you don't play bf3 WITH us, we will still speak german.
    But if you play Bf3 with us, in the same team, then we change the language, because for teamplay you need to understand the commands and our tactic.

• Yes panda, sadly it is my black and white friend :( he said ur entrance was an acception the first time and he isnt doing it again for you. This is him saying no in a nice way. I wish he would let u back in though :( im sorry man.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• I'm still a bit mad at you for leaving without telling me BEFORE you left :crying_1:

but except for the fault of leaving 3xP' I never saw him insulting, raging or making any other mistakes and I love my little panda :thumbsup_1:

• There he is again... ^^

So, you flamed #removed because of f*cking nonsense (I saw the chatlogs and WeeD can confirm that) and then you ignored him when he wants to talk with you about your problem and then you left the clan because you "didn't feel well informed and so on" (I don't believe that, I think you left because of your unnecessary beef with Wing)...
    So what am I supposed to think about you now?
    I was very disappointed and little short of angry about your clan leaving and at this moment I thought "When he wants to join again, I will say NO because he deserves it!"... That was when you left the clan.
    Now I think a little bit different:
    "NO, not yet", that's my opinion atm.
    So, for all who haven't understood my words yet, I am against his joining now, but maybe (!) he can join later, but definately not now.

So, that was my point. ^^
    Hopefully, Panda, you'll learn s.th. out of your former behaviour.

Regards,

Borrow

PS: f*ck grammar :D

• I agree with borrow. I say no for now, because ur actions shown that. I believe u should wait, because ur first entry was an acception. U shown that ur not mature enough yet. I believe with time and playing again and proving u are mature enough to join, they will decide whether or not to let u back in. Just be cool and wait :)

Sorry but -1 from me. I still love u tho panda :) no harsh feelings :(

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• In fact I don't know you, but Mirko said I have to be more active on board, so here I am. I will write what I think about this what I know after read all posts in this thread.

I think you would be able to join 3xP' again. I don't know if that should be now or later.. The final decission in this situation I'm leaving for other Members and Admins. I have no problems with your possible come back, but only if you will not make same mistakes again.. :huh_1:

Sorry, if I made some mistakes in my English. :rolleyes_1:

Best regards,
    3xP' MST!

• hello Panda,

my opinion is free from own experience with you. it is simple based on facts.
    I dont know, why you left the clan. But it seems like you are not really sure what you want.
    Because you left us and in few day you want to rejoin.

I like this clan, the clan is like my family. In my opinion you has to wait with joining, play a few month with us, with your clanfriends and if you are still interested in joining, we can talk about it. I want to see your will to join us.

greetz,
    ons

• I want to see him rejoin, but i want him to mature a little first. I dont like the idea of someone joining who can't appreciate us. I say make him wait a few months, show that he wants to join, and then we decide the course of action. Make him work for it :)

• Panda made a mistake thats true, but we are humans and we do shit
    I kinda like Borrows and Weeds answer / idea.
    What i wanna say is yes, i really want to see him again.Ssometimes he act a bit like a noob ^^
    but in the other way, you know how old he is and he respected us and our players.
    For his age he is really mature. Hes a good guy and you know it too. :p

• Yes ur right, i agree that he is a good guy, and he CAN be mature for his age, but the point is that he left, and it would set a bad example for the clan and will make people think that someone can just leave and come back whenever they feel like it. I feel like what he did was disloyal to the clan and so do other members. We can agree that he is a good guy, but what he did was immature and disloyal.

• Alright let me address somethings

@Mriko: Force? (even if it was to persue real life, he still left)

Borrow: I did not leave due to Wing, admititly I was ofc. mad at Wing but that is not why I chose to leave, it was for the actual reasons that I posted but I realize I can't make people speak what I want them to speak I see that it is not just, also conserning the uninforment imo I felt uninformed maybe to you I wasn't but I see now as well that I can't always have the most recent info when ever I need/want.

ons: I understand but I WAS with the clan for about 3-4 months now and I feel I've done a great job at what I was doing and playing with as many clanmembers as were avalible in my time slots and I also love the 3xP' community it is the only community I've ever wanted to join.

Ravi: In my eyes I don't really see much of how it was "Disloyal" I've been with the clan for 3-4 months maybe even longer.... I think I've served for quite some time its not like I joined then left after 1 week or something.