Clan application

• Said, I wasnt testing, random tk's. Second, no troll. Srsly, would I on purpose glitchkill with UFaced and Wing online? Name sitatuions where I TROLLED. I saw u got Grvty in, and he is ****
    Skalli, if u want, say that you dont want anybody in 3xP'.

Put the laziest man to do the hardest job. He will find easiest way to deal with it. :bitchpls:

• and ive to agree we need to stick on therms and only select the very best.

According to me, sticking on terms is good (except for some rare exceptions), but selecting "only the very best" is not how I see the recruitement. As long as someone is active (at least on board and in game) and friendly, and "mature" enough, then why wouldn't we accept him for a trial period?

We are not a "war" clan so according to me the skill doesn't really matter, it's just a plus. As with the scripting/modding/mapping skills, it's really a big plus, but I don't think that should be a necessary requirement for membership.

I think the most people are in the clan, the better it is. As long as they are frienly and "mature" indeed, as I already said above. Because the most cool members we have, the better the servers will be :) The more nice members there are, the easier it will be to help people on the server, to keep them free of cheaters, and in general to make the servers a very convivial and angenehm place to play :>

Btw this has nothing to do with this application in particular, I just wanted to say that since some time now and didn't know where x)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• i might be a lil bit too harsh and people cant stand that, but as #removedy said, i just dont want YOU in 3xp. you just prove me that i was right, while that shitstorm of rezus today on dr. Provocating kicks with speaking croation doesnt proof maturity.
    I think we make too many exceptions. Dr is full of trolls and kiddos and i dont want them in 3xp.
    EDIT:*
    the very best doesnt necessarily mean,that we're looking for the players with the highest skill. But everyone should have something that makes him valueable for us. A reason why we should accept him. and ofc he should match the requirements. but most people dont.

• and ofc he should match the requirements. but most people dont.

Yeah in most recent applications that's very true.

But everyone should have something that makes him valueable for us. A reason why we should accept him.

According to me being friendly, "mature", active, and speaking german/english well is enough, for the reasons I stated previously. Just my personal opinion though. But with your requirements I don't think I would have even become member xD

but there are enough players who will apply and we can not take everybody.

Why couldn't we? :P the more the merrier :>

therefor select the best and deny people strictly whenever something isnt right or whenever we got doubts.

Yeah I agree on that. the more good members the merrier :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Yep

I've a kind of ranking:

• Activ on ts
    • Coding / Modding
    • Active on board/xf
    • Active on servers with 3xP' Tag
    • Just skilled people, good in CoD or something else.

And all off this [didn't found it yet. I think this combination doesn't exist] is <3 <3 <3
    Because I want to PLAY WITH them. And this doesn't work without voice communication.

• Well, I have nothing to say, then that you sort this out, or just tell me no. Only thing that @mirko said: TS yes, modding lil bit, Im better with C and HTML (but that isnt neccesery in CoD:P ), Board/XF always on, active on servers yes and I played competitive before and if You play wars, u can test me promod. Thats all Folks.

Put the laziest man to do the hardest job. He will find easiest way to deal with it. :bitchpls: