A message to busteryaya aka Buster...

• Concerning to THIS THREAD #removed, IHDI and I talked about the problem and we came to the follo#removed result:

Dear Buster,

If someone wants to play on our servers, he has to respect the rules.
    If he does not, he gets warned/kicked/banned because he dims the gameplay of all the other players on the server.
    And problems in real life are NOT an excuse/wildcard to do so (break rules, flame, insult).
    I do not know what problems you have in real life at the moment but it is very immature to let of steam on unguilty people like the players on our servers are.
    I think you are old enough to get along with your problems without doing as I said above.
    We will not tolerate that behavior anymore and punish as hard as we can.

So, since you are a very faithful player on our servers and it is fun to play with you when you are "normal" (IHDI and #removed said so :D), we will not ban you so you can change your behaviour.
    It is your very last chance to prove that you are not a kiddy that cannot get along with problems by his own.
    If we hear any complaint about you (and when it is still a very little one) you will get banned with all the force we have.
    Sorry, but the players are more important for us than your reallife problems.

So, hopefully you will change...

Kind regards,

Borrow (and #removed and IHDI)

• Buster you really want a ban or what ? Look what you did to be ViP !!!

Connect a second PC and go on the server to invite yourself. After done, you change the key to invite yourself again and again...

Proof : (Set in HD (720p or 1080p))

Player since 1895

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Aurel004 ()

• ||||Buster you really want a ban or what ? Look what you did to be ViP ||||

You got a problem with me or what? you want to see the force banned all .. I will not say anything more because I do not want to be banned and I have two pc's?You can confirm I am as a player and not vip so do not start with excuses for ban me, because you will not ban me again, only #removed or Borrow! Hasta

• Sure you're not ViP because you changes your profile, so you're level 1 Again + you lost your aliases + ViP

EDIT : And YES I want to ban the players who don't respect the rules.

• Sure you're not ViP because you changes your profile, so you're level 1 Again + you lost your aliases + ViP

EDIT : And YES I want to ban the players who don't respect the rules.

No i never changed my profile for vip or whatever Aurel... Dont make excuse to ban me and dont make me angry for ban.. bye :D

• So who is he ? Not you ? haha Stop lie.

He changes his CD Key, he does !invite (player) , you say !invite, you are on the server like him, After you use commands as ViP. Not you ? Haha

• Well idk what is true and what is not, I don't know much about GUIDs and stuff, but obviously if Buster really did that, and after his warn, I think it's nice to have admins that take the time to report it, and with a solid proof. I don't understand why you are telling him to "stop bitchin" and "calm down". As far as I know the invite command is meant to bring back players on the server, not to freely give out ViP without having any player brought back on the server.

As previously said Buster is fun to play with but he sometimes has a very noobish attitude. I won't give examples, a lot have already been given and many players have experienced it. He got warned and the day after he goes on doing noobish stuff (if this report by Aurel is right). I feel like it's not Aurel who should be told to stop bitchin.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.