Beiträge von Penguin

As the curious Penguin I am, I was wondering what sort of music you all listen to. Care to share something?

Call me old-fashioned, but here's my jam; Click

Of course it's possible! It's not great, but it's certainly possible :L

I have an old Windows 7 system locked away in a cupboard, but about two weeks ago the cpu died. It just died.
    Everything else works but I need to scavenge enough money to buy a decent cpu, so in the meantime I'm using this, which also explains my unnoticed absence from the servers over the past few weeks and hence the reason for my low level (It's a new copy of the game) :thumbup_1:

1500 €? Are you sure you want to get branded laptop with that amount of money?

With that you could build some kick-ass computer and reach about 6969fps on CoD4. My computer with similar specs maxes out at around 250fps on CoD4, so I think those would struggle to reach 333fps. As for Battlefield 3, it demands a heck of a lot more graphics processing power than Call of Duty and on high I can't imagine those machines would manage anything worth your money.

Hi there, 3xP'! I'm Porkchop. Feel free to call me Pork or Alex, though.

Starting with some basics to get acquainted; I'm a 19 year young guy and currently studying aviation at university. I'm originally from the South-West of London but I'm currently living in Boston to study. I speak English fluently and some German, for I did 3 years of German back in Secondary school (Though its probably atrocious, I'll give it a shot if need be). I have various interests such as travelling and I'm a keen programmer: At the moment I'm working on several mobile applications, a personal website, a Deathrun map (Based on the first level of Lego Star Wars the game) and I'm planning an awesome new plugin for Deathrun. It's come to my attention that 3xP' consists of some mappers and it'd be great to talk to some of you.

I've been playing Call of Duty 4 ever since it was first released in 2007, over these (almost six years!) I have been involved in umpteen clans and helped to operate several servers. Up until about a month ago, I was a moderator on Blur-Deathrun but resigned after being too lazy to moderate. Honestly, I'm not interested in moderating servers, I just want to find a clan to settle and play with. Over my gaming career I've organised two competitions (For Edge-Gamers) and I'd happily do the same here if that's what you guys are into, whether I get accepted or not. I'm quite well known in the Deathrun community and I play promod from time to time (My skill level is off the charts!). I tend to play the mainstream first person shooter games such as Battlefield but I've taken to CoD4 more as a result of the modifications, I fancy myself quite the developer :pinch_1:

On a more place-specific note, I've been playing on the 3xP' Deathrun server for the past two months, up until the DDoS incident, I believe, a few days ago. You guys probably have it all under control, but if there's anything I could do to help in any way, no matter how small, just ask!

Anywhom, if I get accepted or not, I wish nothing but the best for this clan!

Xfire: elporkchop | Website: AlexBass.org | Twitter: @Astro_Bass