No new member applications atm

• Hello Community,

We are sorry but at the moment we do not search for new clan members.
    As a result we stopped the possibility to send us new applications in the Clan applications area.
    The last application that we will process is the one of #WalkingOrange.
    Applications that were send in earlier will processed, too.

If we will search for members again, we will inform you in board and Facebook.

Kind regards,

Borrow

• Name:Jonathan Grant
    What i love to do:school,football and call of duty!!!!!!
    Where am i from: Trinidad & Tobago
    Why do i want to join:i really want to join this clan i love the severs especially the hardcore server it is so epic i love how when you kill somebody and when they kill you back the score goes 1-1 i have never seen that in any other server since i am playing call of duty i also love your deathrun server i am not sure why but i guess i just love 3xp but i remember my favourite moment in the deathrun server was when i killed two people back to back in the sniper room and the funny thing is i am not really that good with snipers i guess i killed them because the server gave me some kind of lucky 3xp skill, i really want to join this clan and i will do anything to join it so i hope you(Admin) take my appication into consideration and accept me into this epic clan :) :):):):)

• Excuse me.. Wtf is this shit? :wacko_1:

Thought the same xD

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• 22 years old and still in school? nvm.

Jonathan played yesterday on our HC server and tried to fool me. First he asked with his Nickname "Tundle" if he can join 3xP. He said he is 15 years old. I told him that he is too young for 3xP.
    So he disconnected and reconnected with a new Nickname "Jonathan" (i checked with !a). So he told me that Tundle is going to school or something, he is 22 years old and some other crap.

• Okay Ehen I'm home tomorrow I will take care of him ;D
    He ruined my news thread! And I am not amused! XD

Lmao yea you seem very angry :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• 22 years old and still in school? nvm.

Jonathan played yesterday on our HC server and tried to fool me. First he asked with his Nickname "Tundle" if he can join 3xP. He said he is 15 years old. I told him that he is too young for 3xP.
    So he disconnected and reconnected with a new Nickname "Jonathan" (i checked with !a). So he told me that Tundle is going to school or something, he is 22 years old and some other crap.

lol, and when you asked him if he can come on ts, he says "sorry got no mic"