Member application: Skalli

• Hey,

my name is Nick, known ingame as Skalli ( or Roots), and i would like to apply for a 3xP membership. Iam a 20 years young graduand from Hessen, Germany. I´ve been playing for about 2 months on you're cod4 Server's now. I regularly play KtK, and i started to get back into deathrun.

I've been playing cod4 for about 3 years in total. I used to play as a AK in the ESL team wP.QPAD about 1 year ago. I also used to be a deathrun admin on the Nova server.

I think, what qualifies me to become a member of 3xP is, that iam an honest and mature person, who can take responsibility. And iam a decent player aswell! :P

I would like to be part of the 3xP Community, because I made contact with new, and old friends within the 3xP clan, and I really enjoy playing with them. Therefore i would like to be one of them.

Since 3xP is a international clan, I chose to write my application in English, so everyone can understand it. If you still have question's, feel free to ask me. My xFire addy is: akabu

• Great guy, friendly, always respectful, always a pleasure to play with :thumbsup_1:

@Wingz pshhh let him play ktk in peace it's better than deathrun :biggrin_1:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• wie jado schon meint, kenne ihn ebenfalls inzwischen schon länger und besser aus ingame / TS und anderen servern (hauptsächlich ktk natürlich^^)
    cooler typ, bin dafür ihn in die untiefen unsere´s clans einzubetten, und vorallem ihn in die whats app gruppe dazu zu fügen :D (ok, grad gefragt im TS, er hat kein WA :( ) (gesünder ;D )

rub

Die Gabe der Dummheit ist ein jedem gewährt.
    Leider missbrauchen viele diese Gabe täglich!

"Das spezifische Ihrer Geste und ihrer Funktion lässt keine andere
    Möglichkeit sich zu Ihnen in Beziehung zu setzen,
    als in einer Ecke mit
    dem Gewehr wartend!"