Kill the King server few "urgent" settings to change

• By order of priority :
    (In green the points left to fix)

1) Put the map voting system back. It's been quite a few days since the same map repeats over and over unless an admin is here to change it.
    #Done, thank you.

2) Leveling became really slow, and it actually became really painful to gain even 1 prestige. I think everyone dislikes this and it may make people leave. I suggest a multiplication of XP earned by 3.
    This would give about : 50xp for a kill ; 150 xp for staying near king ; 300 xp for using hardpoints ; 15 xp for assist.

#Done, ty Duff. (scr_xpmulti 3)
    It may need to be increased again but we'll need some time to see whether it's enough or not.

3) We cannot spec individual people anymore. Either put the names/GUID of admins in the config to allow them to spec (don't know how that works but Viking told me it was something like that), or somehow remove the feature and allow spectating for everyone, because we can't spot hackers anymore.

4) New weapon katana inflicts way too much damage (it kills the king in 2 hits). Would be good to reduce the damage so that it would require 3 hits to kill the king. Maybe let it be a bit more powerful than regular knife though since it's a bit harder to hit people with it.
    EDIT: scr_katana_damage 105 seemed not to change anything. Weird. Still needs to be fixed.

EDIT: Was wrong command. scr_mod_damage_katana worked.

5) Disable heli on poolday.
    #Done. Thanks Duff.

6) Add the text to tell the king he can defuse when he has a sticky nade on him, as it was before. Now even less people know about the feature and use it.
    #Done, thanks Duff.

7) Disable parachute when you come out of heli (the one you get from killstreak).
    EDIT: Apparently what you wrote didn't work Duff, parachute is still enabled :S

EDIT: Done now, thanks :P

8) Carepackage (CP) doesn't work anymore. It used to be buggy before, but now it's ALL the time (we throw it but no smoke comes out and no heli brings the CP). I know you said you haven't touched anything bound to CP, but it's really weird because it began just when you made the few changes mentionned above, so it has smth to do with it, even if I know all the changes you made aren't related to it...
    EDIT: Somehow it's working again.

Thanks !

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

11 Mal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• Thanks Xsjado :biggrin_1: And thanks Borrow for moving the post !

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• maybe also get points while staying near the king
    and agree with all points from ufaced :P

Die Gabe der Dummheit ist ein jedem gewährt.
    Leider missbrauchen viele diese Gabe täglich!

"Das spezifische Ihrer Geste und ihrer Funktion lässt keine andere
    Möglichkeit sich zu Ihnen in Beziehung zu setzen,
    als in einer Ecke mit
    dem Gewehr wartend!"

• Bump

• 7) remove backlot_2 since its calling an error with the new mod and nobody is able to connect to the server

Just told Duff about that^^

• #Edited first post.