boss'|YALE| application for cj team

• Your application doesnt look that promising tbh,

Zitat

without 330 i think and with i didnt try but i think i can do 350

this looks rly wrong, f.e my norpg record is 313 and my rpg record is 374
    i think 331 norpg is like world record or so, so i dont think that you told your real records.

also u just have 45 hours and if u would have read the application process completly you would know that 100h are required at least.

Greetings,
    Viruz

• and for that hours i told u for my cd key man...

Then why don't you post your old stats page as a proof ? Your hours were recorded, if what you say is true (I wasn't able to find any other stat page than the one you provided with your name).

Edit: Ninja'd

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• You dont have to believe me you dont have to,go on tex server and search tex zver and u will find me but if u dont believe me i will go and fill up 100 hrs if its a problem

Hi,

If you're saying you have '100 hours' on the tex server... you're probably correct although one of the requirements for 3xP' CJ-Team is 100 hours on the 3xP' CodJumper server, not anywhere else.
    I'd also like to say, is 'Boss' a clan you're currently in or just a tag you use? Because when applying you're not allowed to be in multiple clans, please use . | YALE | . in the future.

I've found your user on GameTracker.com which claims you have 54 minutes. (Click: Show Spoiler for more information.)

Also, when you say 'You don't have to believe me, you don't have to' we do.

The last thing we want in the 3xP clan are those who lie, if you tend to lie and/or makes things up... you have my No right away.

P.S: I am not jumping to conclusion by all means, if you've made an error when typing your application, please make changes.

Good Luck with your application, and for taking the time to read! :saint:

• Zitat

330 is like first thing to pass in mp_palm

are you talking about the gaproom? because idk a 330 gap anywhere else in mp_palm
    330 might be the first rpg gap but defiently not norpg. if u passed it norpg then probably on another server with oldschool enabled.

P.s. Jayme pls dont make a big deal out of the hour farmers, i know its not nice be we didnt officially forbit it so just talk to the people who do that at first pls

• P.s. Jayme pls dont make a big deal out of the hour farmers, i know its not nice be we didnt officially forbit it so just talk to the people who do that at first pls

Okay, no worries.

My thoughts were that many 3xP' Members were kicking Trickshot numerous of times for AFK'ing although for others to AFK it was okay?
    I'll keep it on a down low although YALE was farming hours to get the 100 hours requirement... which is stupid.

• ok guys,... so i would like to apologise to everyone for talking nounsences that i didnt have clue(that gap room thing) so i did a little test and i did 306 no rpg but i think i could do 310 but i need a little practice and rpg i am still on 350 but i didnt try it much i was focusing on norpg and soon i will have 100 hrs so i will repost or reply again on this

so big sorry to everyone and cya on server :)

• Member applications are in a diffrent forum section, also it requires high ts activity to get normal member.

• Adding some things after talking with YALE on the server.

One of the rules/things you should do before applying for the 3xP' CJ-Team is to read: Application Process for 3xP' Codjumper-Team [Read Before Apply] the ENTIRE WAY through! (NOT: Open and think *I've read it*)

In the screenshot below (In the spoiler) you can see... clearly he admitted he hadn't read the post nor the rules it seems.

This also continues in the next image (In the following spoiler, found below)

I know that one of you will say "It's not a big deal, leave it" but... no.

So you applied for the 3xP' CJ-Team but no-longer want to be a apart of the jumper team because you had found out about the test which you need to do under 3 mins and just about made the first bounce in that time? Okay :saint:

Anyway...

At the end of the day, it's not my choice to not/accept you, but what I do know is... you have my No.

EDIT:

i want to be member not in jumper team so what do i do i thought this is for member

You knew all along what you were applying for... smh.

• so i decided that i wanna join 3xp just to be member or trusted player i can be active on ts3 and will be active from now on im sorry for this miss understanding i read the application process so i am going to post in other section now or what bcs i need 60 hours too join trusted player and i have i think 72

• #declined as cj team member