Trusted Player Application - AngeLus

• Hello
    Some days ago speak with Viruz about How to join 3xP' i ask if its possible to join Codjumper team without the test but i cant (i cant pass the test because i loose all my skill when i stop playing codjumper for month) so I ask to join the normal team but because i dont speak german its impossible for me to join it.

So today i think about : why not join 3xP' as trusted player : here it is, my application

About Me :
    I'm close 18 (08/19), from France, I speak French (native language), English (very good but not perfect), Spanish (basic sentence)
    I'm playing in 3xP' server for more than 4 years (maybe 5/6 i dont remember but i know i begin COD4 6 or 7 years ago)
    I love playing RPG/Adventure Game, in fact I hate the Call of duty Series but Deathrun / Codjumper and Promod is too different from the real Cod4 and thats why i love it
    I have some photoshop skill (see my avatar)

My stats : (i dont have many many hours because sometime i stop playing cod4 for some month) (note that some years ago i was using 2 others CD key but i cant find my stats for it but i have maybe 100h+ in each CD key)
    Deathrun : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (about all the kick warn/temban : i dont know if you remember but many of them are from FeZe Buster (dont know if you remember all problem with him)
    Codjumper : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Kill the King : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Nuketown : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Why joining 3xP' ? :
    I'm playing in 3xP' server for so many years and always wanted to join 3xP', now i have many friend in 3xP' (sNinjaa/Unnamed/Chappie/skazy + some 3xP' member that i only speak in game...) and because i can't join 3xP' because too low/dont speak german i ask to join it as trusted player because all server (exept codjumper) need some admins

Contact me : (will give you if needed)
    Steam (all days)
    Skype (i dont realy use it but i have an account)

I read and agree all servers rules.

Why chose me : because im a part of the comunity since so many years, because i know so many player, because 3xP' servers are my main servers

Thanks in advance :P

• No but I need to speak with other in teamspeak, and in teamspeak 3xP' member speak in german, thats why Viruz said me it can be hard for me because i dont speak german

With the language it's a kind of the chicken or the egg problem.
    We speak german because we don't have many people who speak other languages.
    We don't have people who speak other languages because we speak german the most of the time.

When we started to open the clan for non german members my dream was to get enough members from many countrys who could talk with their mates in their language. Means that it would be cool if we could get 5 french people, 5 people from the netherlands, 5 polish people, etc .
    The sad thing is that this never happend, so we have still over 80% germans and a few english guys which aren't that active atm.

• the thing why your application has been open for so long time is that just very few people reacted positive or negative, basicly just mircotom and unnamed, and that over a month now
    This makes me think that people have a oppinion which they dont want to say, how ever we decided to just accept trusted player applications where there are alot reactions which are overwhelmingly positiv which is not the case.

Because of the we have decided to decline your application.

Greetings,
    Viruz

• the thing why your application has been open for so long time is that just very few people reacted positive or negative, basicly just mircotom and unnamed, and that over a month now
    This makes me think that people have a oppinion which they dont want to say, how ever we decided to just accept trusted player applications where there are alot reactions which are overwhelmingly positiv which is not the case.

Because of the we have decided to decline your application.

Greetings,
    Viruz

But the fact is : if 3xP' member don't read the applications section it's not my fault, just give them the thread and ask them to give a yes or no.

I can't do anything for this

• But the fact is : if 3xP' member don't read the applications section it's not my fault, just give them the thread and ask them to give a yes or no.

I can't do anything for this

Just check Trickshot's app which was written after yours, and you'll see that members do check the app section.

A lot of your playtime is from quite long ago if I understood well, active people aren't the same anymore, I think you need more "nowadays" playtime to get more feedback eventually (especially on the CJ server where most of the active players are now).

Edit: Happy birthday btw :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.