Pretty's codjumper application

• -Pretty
    -13/08/1992
    -dark_3
    -319 and 378 if I remember correctly. (hell, it was so long ago)
    -Im capable of fluent english, some basic german and natively Im russian.
    -I want to join to meet old faces that are still around and get to know someone knew, plus I want to be back in codjumping on some casual basis and its always more fun to play it with a good company.
    -I don't have any statistics to provide, yet, since Im writing this application prematurely, before even installing cod4 on my pc) But its soon to be fixed.
    -Current games played: Hearthstone and WoW, both played to somewhat high standart. And Im kinda sure that I dont need to describe my cod4 past =) Heya. Damn, I missed this.
    -Rules read, comprehended and agreed to follow.

• Well since you haven't even installed cod4 yet nor have I seen or talked to you at all (I'm a relatively new player myself), I'm going to hold off my opinion for now. I suggest you get some playtime first since that is one of the requirements of the CJ-Team. I'm sure I will be able to give you my yes when I get to know you a little better. :P

And also

And Im kinda sure that I dont need to describe my cod4 past

This would help people like me, who are somewhat new to the community, to know more about your CJ-past.

• Heyo Pretty,
    I agree with Funk, I am sure you are a good guy but I want to meet you first and get to know you a bit before I will post my opinion.

Good luck and I hope to see you soon.

Bunny

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban
    [2017-07-25 17:17:46] 3xP' AlterEgo: can you ss it

• Technically I have some playtime but the last time I played was 11 months ago, according to your stats page 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

About my jumping history, it is a long story of ups and downs that began right after cod4 release. I'll try to put some main points here:
    uNreal clan seniour member
    Styx clan elite jumping team member
    countless maps tested ( credits can be found on mystic v2 and colour, for instance )
    participation in multiple videos, including well known Extreme Shortcuts and Bounces by fre4kz ( parts 1 and 2 if I'm correct )
    dark_v2 speedrun world record was held by me ( not anymore, Sean is too strong )

Probably that's it.

P.S. I'm proud to say that I can call many jumpers my friends and some even in real life =) It had a huge impact on my real life, but that is a story for another time.

• Nice to see you were a good jumper and stuff, but things might have changed between now and then. We'd like to see you playing now not back then. Although it may have been good, probably even better than me. But I'd still like to see how you perform now and what type of a guy you are.

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban

• Nice to see you were a good jumper and stuff, but things might have changed between now and then. We'd like to see you playing now not back then. Although it may have been good, probably even better than me. But I'd still like to see how you perform now and what type of a guy you are.

Right now I'm probably somewhere below mediocre. You have asked me to tell about my history, I did. I do realise that you want to see my current performance and have very little interest in past achievements. It has been a long time since I played last time. But in fact, I'm installing cod4 right now and plan on going to the server to test my abilities =)

• Okay, so I met Pretty on the server now.
    My impressions:

• Nice guy.
    • Still pretty good at cj, will pick it up again very fast.
    • Knows his languages.

So you have my +1.

Only thing he probably has to do is getting a few more hours.

• Hey there Pretty.
    Nice to see your application.
    You probably dont remember me, but you were the one who helped me increasing my CJ-Skills immensly 3 or 4 years ago.
    If you are still that kind of guy u have been back then, then you got my +1 aswell no matter how much hours u have.

But i hope you understand that we have to give our newer and overall younger members the chance to get to know you aswell.

Peace out bro :thumbup:

• Hey there Pretty.
    Nice to see your application.
    You probably dont remember me, but you were the one who helped me increasing my CJ-Skills immensly 3 or 4 years ago.
    If you are still that kind of guy u have been back then, then you got my +1 aswell no matter how much hours u have.

But i hope you understand that we have to give our newer and overall younger members the chance to get to know you aswell.

Peace out bro :thumbup:

I do remember you, of course. ANd yes, Im still the same, with a few notes. I'm more bearded than I used to be and about to be married. QQ

• Hey Pretty,

nice to see you apply here, i basicly just met you once on dark_v2 and u helped me out a bit, but from what i remember you were a very nice and friendy guy :D

but i also would like too see you abit on the server before we continue your application, so the 3xp guys get to know you a bit.
    We have a 100h online requirement for the team, but its basicly meaning that the 3xp members have to know you a bit,
    how long it takes is diffrent and 100h is like a maximum limit for the guys who dont talk that much on the server.

So the best thing you can do is hangin out on our server, play cj and talk to the other guys :D

• I just don't have nothing to say im kinda new cj player but i know ur cod4 past ur just too skilled .. i really dont know how ur but as some of our leaders know u and they say ur a good guy and u helped them in past so i can just trust them about this and it make me really happy to meet old cj players and play with them and learn from them many things and just get Codjumper into more higher rank .. i think ull be just a positive add to the team so ill give u my +1 and btw im inlove with this

Good luck :thumbsup:

• Hello Pretty!
    idk you but from what everyone has told me you're an OG, really good, and a nice person.
    I haven't seen you in the server yet only because you might be different time zones from me.
    But anyways I'm giving you my yes!
    Hope you make the team bro. GL.

-Sincerely Wnkidink ;)