Beiträge von Pretty

Hello Pretty!
    idk you but from what everyone has told me you're an OG, really good, and a nice person.
    I haven't seen you in the server yet only because you might be different time zones from me.
    But anyways I'm giving you my yes!
    Hope you make the team bro. GL.

-Sincerely Wnkidink ;)

Thank you, mate. And what is OG? :D

Hey there Pretty.
    Nice to see your application.
    You probably dont remember me, but you were the one who helped me increasing my CJ-Skills immensly 3 or 4 years ago.
    If you are still that kind of guy u have been back then, then you got my +1 aswell no matter how much hours u have.

But i hope you understand that we have to give our newer and overall younger members the chance to get to know you aswell.

Peace out bro :thumbup:

I do remember you, of course. ANd yes, Im still the same, with a few notes. I'm more bearded than I used to be and about to be married. QQ

Nice to see you were a good jumper and stuff, but things might have changed between now and then. We'd like to see you playing now not back then. Although it may have been good, probably even better than me. But I'd still like to see how you perform now and what type of a guy you are.

Right now I'm probably somewhere below mediocre. You have asked me to tell about my history, I did. I do realise that you want to see my current performance and have very little interest in past achievements. It has been a long time since I played last time. But in fact, I'm installing cod4 right now and plan on going to the server to test my abilities =)

Technically I have some playtime but the last time I played was 11 months ago, according to your stats page 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

About my jumping history, it is a long story of ups and downs that began right after cod4 release. I'll try to put some main points here:
    uNreal clan seniour member
    Styx clan elite jumping team member
    countless maps tested ( credits can be found on mystic v2 and colour, for instance )
    participation in multiple videos, including well known Extreme Shortcuts and Bounces by fre4kz ( parts 1 and 2 if I'm correct )
    dark_v2 speedrun world record was held by me ( not anymore, Sean is too strong )

Probably that's it.

P.S. I'm proud to say that I can call many jumpers my friends and some even in real life =) It had a huge impact on my real life, but that is a story for another time.

-Pretty
    -13/08/1992
    -dark_3
    -319 and 378 if I remember correctly. (hell, it was so long ago)
    -Im capable of fluent english, some basic german and natively Im russian.
    -I want to join to meet old faces that are still around and get to know someone knew, plus I want to be back in codjumping on some casual basis and its always more fun to play it with a good company.
    -I don't have any statistics to provide, yet, since Im writing this application prematurely, before even installing cod4 on my pc) But its soon to be fixed.
    -Current games played: Hearthstone and WoW, both played to somewhat high standart. And Im kinda sure that I dont need to describe my cod4 past =) Heya. Damn, I missed this.
    -Rules read, comprehended and agreed to follow.