Trusted Player Application - Mad Mouse

• Hey all,

As you might see in the title my name is Mad Mouse and i'm here applying for trusted player #1.

The requirements:
    - Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers.* 120,01 hours to be precice
    - Have a friendly and respectable behavior. Nah, that's overrated...
    - Know how to handle some power. Been an admin on other clan before but more on that later.
    - Being able to write an application that is understandable and hasn't got 2 spelling mistakes per word. As long as it aint Deutch I can understand 99%. Sprechen sie Nederlandisch? is all I can in German

My stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details & 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Some information about myself, well okay.
    As you might have read a couple of minutes ago my ingame name is Mad Mouse, but i won't mind people calling me Middi or by my first name which is Jaap. (try saying that in English ;) )
    I was born, raised and currently living the lovely country called The Netherlands.
    In September I am hoping to begin my new study which is Civil Engeneering.
    My gaming history is quite a long one (all the way back to gameboy and gamebox) but i persume the only thing you guys are wondering are current games and that clan I said before. Well current games are Cod4 and Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 (gotta love them oldschool games). Eventhough it aint much and not very new I am always in for a new adventure.
    Oh, for the people wondering I am a 18 y/o male

I have been in a CoD4 clan before, called Bandit Company, also know as =BC=. 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    In this clan I was a regular admin for about a year or two but then decided to leave since the servers were running empty and the 'leaders' sucked. only a few administrators were nice guys but they also went of playing other games.
    Long story short; I know how to handle annoying kids, hackers, wankers and everybody else but I aint shy of having a good time and enjoying myself together with other players.

IF you guys are still reading this post, then I have good news because i have read all of your threads, posts edits and links.

btw, got a question? just let me know below and also I will be coming on ts3 more often but my mic is broken. no worries though, i can still hear you guys and type replies :thumbsup:

• Good player, respects others , don't break rules definitely +1.

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• Accepted.

Nice app, good feedback, also a few useful posts in KTK Test Server threads :P

Welcome to the trusted team!

I'll set your rank when I see you in-game, otherwise try asking Expert or Viruz if that takes too long.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.