I got TempBan?? WTF!

• Hi! I just got a TempBan! Why?? Reason said: Stop Annoy! What on earth does that mean?
    I said noob a few times and should that really be a reason? Seriously, there are so many players saying worse things all the time. This must be a personal issue against me as a player. I don't talk down to people or saying anything bad about other players. Others on the other hand other players are way more personal because they get bad scores, but that is really not the issue here.
    Why do I get a TempBan for saying "noob" while others get a free pass for being really degrating against others? A lot of players do reconnects all the time when they are chosen as dog, and gets no warning or kicks at all??
    Come on, server rules must apply to all players! And I haven't overstepped any line!
    I like to get a tempBan lift ASAP!!!!

• The info on my screen didn't say a 5 min Tempban!
    First of all I didn't call every single player a noob. I only did it if they played like a noob. I'm sure you will agree on their playing style, you were there.
    Sencondly, you yourself said "no swearing" and I have lost count of all the people who have said "noob", "fuck", "fuk", "retard", "stupid" etc. in CAPS, just in two games. But still your don't ban them? Why is that?
    Sure I said noob a few times, but it's still nothing compared to the other players!
    And I said "never" because, why should I? Is it an offence calling somebody a noob when they clearly play like one?
    Lastly, I didn't see any warning from you. But then again the chat is so filled with people calling others bad things, so I must have missed it. But I still like to know why you don't ban other people or warn them, for breaking far worse rules than me?

• A lot of players do reconnects all the time when they are chosen as dog, and gets no warning or kicks at all??

Even if you think it is "unfair", there is no rule prohibiting to reconnect when you are dog...

rather:

- Reconnecting/leaving as dog is allowed.

I like to get a tempBan lift ASAP!!!!

It is not a polite way to ask to remove ban... :|

• Last word from me.
    I warned cause you said it every single round. 1 Map is 10 rounds, hearing this 2 Maps long is damn annoying.
    When I see someone swearing / insult, I warn him BUT it's something different when, you fuck around with a friend or be annoying as fuck (sorry).
    And you said it EVERY damn round at the end. STOP calling NEW PLAYERS noob. You start so too.

EDIT: I warned him once, Statspage said I warned him twice in 1 second, thats why he got his tempban. (5 minutes...)

• Is it an offence calling somebody a noob when they clearly play like one?

Did you really ask this? ||
    Is it offensive calling somebody handicapped when he clearly is?
    Ist it offensive calling your boss an asshole because he clearly is?

I'm sure you know the feeling when being treated unfair.

Stop acting like a victim, you're the one that disturbed the good atmosphere.

• To clear things up: Yes, a member was kicking for reconnecting as dog, he thought it was a rule, I told him it was allowed and now he doesn't do it anymore. Sorry about that.

As said before, it's not because a player doesn't play well that he is a "noob", he may just be a new player learning to play. Nothing justifies insults, and noob is an insult even though it's not the worst insult ever. Repeating it all the time indeed becomes annoying and I understand IHDI's punishment.

Closed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.