Beiträge von UFaced

Just one little thing I thought about. When we are in spectator, we can't know what round it is, because we don't see the team scores (top left). Is it possible to fix this? It can be very annoying sometimes (when spectating cheaters or stuff like that.

ok see this shit just for get about it. I dont want to play on your sever again .Now close this shit

I took about 15 minutes of my time to write a big post to explain you things and trying to help you.
    Yet you still haven't even given me your GUID. There are several ways to find out what your GUID is, you can get it from other servers you are playing on.
    But as deleted User said, you just want everything instantly without doing anything yourself.
    So yeah, as deleted User said again:

we dont need ungrateful egoistic people here

And as you said, yes I'll close this shit.

Declined and closed.

It doesn't matter whether "HJoin" is you or your cousin (I think it's you though), when MicroTom asked you why you created another account to post on your thread, you should have said it was your cousin (let's say it was), and not act like you knew nothing at all and lie.

Btw, your cousin said you are 10 years old. Well your English is good for a 10 years old Italian. Or maybe he lied? Or maybe you wrote it, thinking you were writing with your "09./KonVer<3" account?
    All in all, that's way too much lying. Even if some things are true, there are obviously many lies among those facts.

You asked me when you could re-apply (here and by PM), well according to our rules ( CoD4 Trusted player application - Recent changes [READ before applying] ), you can apply again in 3 months. Who knows, people can change. But if ever you do re-apply, you'll need a lot of good feedback, and not from you or your cousin.

Awh
    @UFaced please...

Yeah @UFaced pls.....

I read all threads. Tagging me a hundred times in the same thread won't change anything except making you look like crying babies and pissing me off. I clearly said it shoutbox (and you saw it), that I would have a bit more time starting from Tuesday, and that is today. I'm really not a lot on my PC, especially during the summer, and most of the time even if you see me online on forums, I'm on my phone just checking for new threads, not writing anything.

Anyway, back on the topic.
    I don't understand anything in your first post.
    The first GUID you mention, which has been banned, is 50a15a0a. Well, you never played with this GUID (but a lot of people did):
    3xP' Clanpage » Home
    So wtf?

And why not playing again with your previous GUID (cb03e7c7), as there is no problem with this one and you're already set as trusted1:
    3xP' Clanpage » Home

You just keep asking things but you don't even take the time to read what people tell you. Either that, or your stupid. Pick one.
    Sorry to be a bit harsh maybe, but Rhoyder told you several times you need to provide your GUID so we can look into your issue, and you still didn't write it.
    So even if I wanted to, I can't unban you.

That's the first thing.
    The second thing is, if your CD key is banned, it means it's used by other people. And it means it's used by cheaters. And it means it will eventually get banned again because a cheater may come again on our servers with this key and get banned.
    Basically, it means problems for you. It also means you'll lose all your stats on all CoD4 servers, because you changed your GUID. It includes your prestige on KTK.

And it means that you'll eventually come whining again about bans or lost ranks again on the future, and it means that I'll lose time again for issues that could have been easily avoided.

If you provide your GUID, maybe I will unban your key. It depends on the ban that happened with this key.
    But anyway, if you're banned again in the future (or if you lose your prestige or whatever), it's very unlikely that I will unban you again.

EDIT: Just tagging this thread here coz I think it's a bit related, and for later use: Lost my prestige >17<

why dont you just use the 'old' voting system?

I find that the menu based voting system looks a lot prettier :D But if players don't find it convenient enough, I can easily change it back to the "old" system at any time, so it's no problem.

Should be fixed now.

I know what's causing it, but it never happens to me on the testserver.
    When it happens type '-gostand' in the console and your controls are free again.

Oh well that's a really great thing to know :D

There is no lobby chat in the cod4 engine (this came with cod:waw) so there is sadly no other way.
    I can't even check the text you write, otherwise i would add the 'SAY' and the space with a code.
    edit: forget what i said here, i found a work around :P No need to add a space anymore, but the click remains

Nice :P

No one has made another bug report yet.
    So I think once the bug with the king's hardpoints is fixed, we can put KTK 2.10 on our main server? What do you think @mirko911?
    If there are any bugs remaining, they will be found a lot more quickly since there are a lot more people playing on the main server. You could then make a last patch for bugfixes @Viking.
    And then @mirko911 we could merge the mod with our files one last time :)

i dont even know gameranger :D sounds even more gay then xfire ^^

Maybe it's gay, but all servers which go quickly to a nice rank on gametracker even though they were just created, are on Gameranger. It would give a huge population boost to our servers. At least the KTK and surely HC server. CJ is kind of a weird mod for a FPS so idk :P

Accepted.

I don't think your application could be any better (and you wrote it even though you clearly didn't need such a good app with all that good feedback :P ).

Also, on a side note, your written English is close to perfection IMO so no need to mention possible mistakes every time ;) (That comes from a French guy though so do as you wish :P ).

I'll set your rank when I see you in-game, otherwise try asking Expert or Viruz if that takes too long ^_^

Hey, if you know how to do that I'll gladly do it :) But I'm not sure it's possible if the server was not added to Gameranger at its creation. Not sure how Gameranger works to be honest.

What will happen with players prestige? I mean will it strart from 1st or is there something we will need to do to transfer them to updated mod.

No worries, your prestige won't change. The update shouldn't affect your prestige. If ever it does somehow, I'll give your prestige back.

I played several maps and noticed a few bugs.

1) Once on killhouse, the last assassin left, and we were then 4 guards VS 0 assassins. Until someone else joined the game and went into the assassins team.

2) I had reports from 2 or 3 players that quite often, they had a bug, randomly, they weren't able to run, jump or use knife anymore, and had to quit CoD4 to fix it.
    I actually had this bug, but rarely, on previous versions of the mod. But usually it was after getting out of an AC I think. They told me on this version (of the test server), it was happening randomly quite often. Never happened to me on my time on the test server though.

3) I looked into the hardpoint bug. It actually says "The airstrike is disabled on this map!" on ALL maps, when you are the king. But when you're guard, there's no bug, you get airstrike if you picked it.

I don't know if this could have something to do with the way I put hardpoints for the king.
    As you can see in the spoiler in my first post, he should get airstrike at 7 kills, but gets the message instead.
    Then at 8 kills he gets a "Press F etc" message like he would get a weapon, but when we press F it just removes the message and does nothing (well anyway, he isn't supposed to get anything at 8 kills so idk why this message appears).
    And at 9 kills when he should get mortars, he gets nothing at all (not hardpoint, no message, nothing).

He gets the other hardpoints and weapons normally (poison nade at 4 kills, AUG at 6, MG42 at 16).

4) (Not a bug) The way the end vote menu chat works is kinda bad IMO. We have to click on the field, then add a space, then write what we want then press enter. Otherwise it won't work (I think).

5) I'm somehow able to see the end vote menu when I'm in spec. Not sure when. I think it's when a round ends. Not sure whether I pressed Esc or not. Anyway, I was able to actually click on a map to vote for it. And people saw in game "Next map: Slide (1 vote)" or smth like that. I doubt it had any impact on the game or would have any impact on the end map vote though, but still, it was weird ^^
    Edit: Actually at the end of the map, I was not able to vote for another map. Even though the maps in the vote were different.

Btw, we were getting kicked on Ambush with the error Mad Mouse reported, but your dvar (weap_reverse_load) fixed it, yeah :D

Last thing, the way Hardliner works is kinda confusing, adding 2 kills to the killstreak counter at the first kill, but well it gets the job done so it's no big deal :P