Beiträge von UFaced

You need to provide more information if you want your prestige to be restored.

First, I can't even see your name on the screenshot you provided. It could be from anybody.

Moreover, as you can see on your stats page, you have played only 8.6 hours on KTK:
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

When I saw you in-game, you were prestige 3, and you're asking for prestige 11. It would mean that in 8.6 hours, you earned 14 or 15 prestiges. Which is clearly not possible.

Or maybe you have changed your CD-key? If yes, you need to write here your previous GUID, so that I can find your previous stats page and check your stats.
    If you don't remember your previous GUID, you can at least give me previous names you used, so that I can find your stats page.

If Viruz told you to write an Unban request, it means he's not sure whether you should be unbanned. Otherwise he would have directly unbanned you.
    So the fact that he told you to come here and write an unban request doesn't mean you'll get unbanned, it means your case needs to be sorted out.

Anyway, you already wrote a ban request before, and the result was clear (as you can see on this thread: Ban Request BadSweet

I don't see why the result should be different this time.

I increaded the Killmessages count to 10. This means that you have to make 10 kills in under 3 seconds to see this message.
    I also changed the Streakmessages to 30, 60, 90, 120. This means that you have to kill, 30, 60, 90, 120 people without a death to see this message

Some commands where renamed and I forgot to create the aliases/ add the permissions for them

Also the GSM has a new rules plugin which isn't configured correctly atm. I know that Ufaced implemented s.th like this with the funmessages but I haven't found time to convert them to the rules plugin. Same for deathrun. The one message you saw is the default rule of the rules plugin. This plugin is disabled on cj because you can't do much wrong on this server

About the killstreak messages, I was just waiting for mirko to be done with the GSM update before changing them. I know on KTK they need to be for higher killstreaks, and I had already changed them in the past (special ones for KTK :P ).

@mirko911
    I can put whatever I want in the "Rules" plugin?
    And the PM'd rules when we join a server is another plugin?

ok see this shit just for get about it. I dont want to play on your sever again .Now close this shit

(cf: Unban Request)

I really found your attitude detestable on this thread.
    And you said you would never play on our server again. So obviously, I didn't pay attention to your lost prestige request anymore.
    You're lucky that I'm not resentful; your prestige will be restored. But don't expect me to move heaven and earth to give it back to you. Another admin is working on a plugin to make rank restore easier. Maybe you'll have to wait until this plugin is done.

I have no idea what eXq::2Shae is saying.
    You have provided enough info, now you'll have to wait until I see you in-game so I can restore your prestige.

I agree. However, I feel that we should not only choose carefully, but also interview the trusted player to make sure he's qualified. I also think the trusted player should have a certain amount of time on our servers and forum. For example, at least one year.

Do you want the same for Deathrun? So the Trusted3+ group would have the commands for both DR and KTK?
    I'd let you interview the ones for DR then^^ About the trusted players on KTK, I don't think it will be necessary. Board activity helps a lot already to see who would be qualified IMO (not only the frequency of the board activity, but also and especially its quality). And people who apply for the trusted rank already have a decent amount of time on our servers, and then also have to wait before being able to become trusted2 and then trusted3, so all in all they are often "old" players. But yeah I wouldn't set someone who has only been here for 3 months to this rank.

How would that command look like, just for visualization? Maybe that's a good way to see If someone might be interested in volunteering.

I'll make another thread explaining everything when the new group is ready. I'm not sure I can create it now as mirko is currently working on GSM and is updating a lot of files.

@ExcesusNL That's a good idea +1.

Retard.

You know there's a "Like" feature, don't you? :rolleyes: But on a serious note, your post is useless and if you really have nothing more to say than just "+1", it's better to just like the post.

I think you haven't read well what I wrote.

Be sure to use the name "juba" (or JUBA whatever), so if I see your name I'll join the server.

That means if I see you are on the server, I'll join the game to give you your prestige back.

About xfire, since you have never written your xfire username, I didn't know you had added me.

If you want your prestige to be restored on KTK, you'll need to write a post on this thread providing some information:

As I wrote here:

1. Your exact name(s) in game. If you have several names that you used for quite a long time, write them all.
    5. Your xfire username (if you have xfire indeed). You can download it here if you want: Download Xfire

Anyway, now Xfire is dead.

The problem now, is that if you never play, I won't be able to give you your prestige, because indeed you need to be in-game in order to receive your prestige. And I can't do anything about that.

PS: Though as you can see here: Rank restore command for certain trusted players?, maybe soon more people will be able to give back prestiges, and it will surely be easier for you to get it back.

And then members should have it too?
    And the ignoring part.. We play a lot so we try to be nice to everyone but sometimes people aren't nice to us.. Kicking wouldn't make them find us any nicer hehe.. Ignoring is also quite an asshole move but I will do both of them if necessary..

I don't think members should have it. Because it would mean creating another group (member+ or smth), because not all members should get this command.
    And also, there are a lot more trusted players than members playing KTK.

And no, ignoring is not "an asshole move", as trusted players can't do anything about their problem, so annoying you guys is useless. I get what you mean though. But you can't solve every problem in the world ^_^

I agree with Reznov and Rhoyder.
    Well about DR it's Expert's choice though. But I also think it's unnecessary.
    And about the KTK dog issue, first I don't think it's such a big deal if dog leaves, I can understand that as I hate being dog myself, and on some maps like lolzor, poolday etc, you can be close to useless. And if he reconnects he'll most likely be an assassin anyway. And second, as Rhoyder said, in KTK 2.10 everyone will be able to choose in options if he wants to be "slave" instead of dog. Also guards will be able to suicide (through quick menu (B)) if they want to help assassins.

I had thought about this. But it's a command that has to be handled with a lot of care.
    I'll give it another thought. Maybe a trusted3+ group.

The command could be used ONLY for people who posted a rank restore request on forums. And then I'd give my OK to the request, along with the prestige that should be restored. Then only trusted3+ people could use the command. The reason being, I have other means of checking a prestige than just a picture or video posted by the player.
    And then the trusted player who gave back the prestige would have to post that the request has been handled and that I can close the thread.

What do you guys think about that?

PS: If you get bad credit for prestiges lost, just ignore it. If a player is really too annoying with it, you can even kick him.

Hi juba,

Sorry about this, I guess you just have been unlucky.

As I stated in the other thread:

EDIT:
    I'm more inactive than ever. Which means, if you don't have Xfire, I'll most likely never be able to restore your prestige because I'm almost never on the server. And even with xfire it will surely take a long time. Sorry about this but I cannot do anything about it. You can still post a request on this thread but be aware that it's a possibility that your prestige never gets restored.

You never added me on xfire and now xfire messaging client is dead anyway.
    I still use xfire to check who is ingame from time to time though, but I've never seen you, so I was simply never able to restore your prestige.

Be sure to use the name "juba" (or JUBA whatever), so if I see your name I'll join the server.

So, let's look at facts:
    1) rockky called a vote once, and for testing purpose.
    2) You insulted him in-game ("fucking moron", don't you dare telling me that's not an insult), along with everyone on the server ("morons").
    3) You directly write a player report here. You say that he is "constantly calling votes", while he only called a vote once and even apologized for it because he thought votes were still not working. So, you lied to everyone taking their time to review player reports.
    4) You keep insulting rockky and everyone else on this board.

That's a lot of rule breaking. I wouldn't have guessed you were capable of acting so much like a complete douche.
    So that's my first and last warning. One more rule breaking and I ban you from these forums.
    And no need to say "I don't care ban me I'll never come back to your stupid forums you morons", it would really be too mainstream.

I know that this thread is closed and all, but how can we expect to trust him three months from now? I agree that people can change and deserve second chances, but I can't get over the fact that he blatantly lied to all of us, denied his wrongdoings, and had the audacity to ask when he could reapply. Ironically, do you think you could trust him as a "trusted player"? Just my opinion..

Yeah I think you're right. Let's say 1 year before he can re-apply. I wouldn't say "never", because I think people deserve second chances to show they can evolve.
    There are chances that in 1 year he won't even be playing on our servers anymore, but well yeah, it's true that lying the way he did, it would be hard to trust him 3 months from now. 3 months is the period for regularly declined applications. This is a special case.

!commands and !cmdlist don't do anything.
    The console doesn't even return a message saying "unrecognized command", it just does nothing at all.

Hidenames aren't working anymore (I tried one of the 2 names in the list; the others have been removed whyyy ^^ )

!vote doesn't do anything (doesn't say what are the subcommands).

!vote map works, but !cancel and !pass don't.

!avote is unrecognized.