Beiträge von UFaced

First, you wrote your application in the wrong place if you want to apply for "Trusted".

You put it here: https://board.3xp-clan.com/Board/99-Applications/ instead of here: https://board.3xp-clan.com/Boa…sted-Player-Applications/

I moved it to the right place.

Anyway, I don't think you've really paid attention to these threads:
    - CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.
    - CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.

Your application is really, really short.

If you want examples, you can check other accepted applications here: https://board.3xp-clan.com/Boa…sted-Player-Applications/

I'll let you 2 days to update your application, otherwise it will be rejected.

Bye bye deleted User.

TBH I already wasn't really playing CoD4 anymore when you joined 3xP', so I never got to really know you. But from what I've seen, from what I've read on the forums and what you've done for the 3xP' and CJ communities, I'd say you're a really great guy, with a lot of intelligence, and a lot of positive energy.

But I totally understand what you're saying and the reasons why you're leaving ; and I think it's a good thing that you're directing your energy towards things that will make you happier in life.

At first it's hard to get enough motivation to actually begin doing other things (at least that's how I see it), because it's just so much more comfortable getting back to things we're used to and which take no real effort doing. And also because sometimes you don't even know how to get motivation to actually do other things because you just have no idea of what could possibly make you happy.

Though I think playing video games isn't a problem, as long as you have fun doing it. I'm pretty sure I know what you're facing, because I think I went through the same thing (and I also kinda recognized myself in some of your long posts, always trying to explain and be fair, because I used to write posts like that all the time... and still do sometimes when I can't help it even though my time and energy would be way better invested elsewhere :D ).
    And if sometimes you feel like playing some CoD4 again, but because you just really want to, I'd say it's more than fine :P The problem indeed is if you go sit in front of your PC because you're just bored and don't know what else to do, or worse, because inside you know you should be doing something else.

What I want to say is, come and say hello from time to time, it's not a problem if you're just feeling like doing it and it's not avoidance :D

Well maybe you already knew most of what I said. But just in case... :)

I wish you a very happy life and success in whatever you decide to undertake.

okey copy and past hahahahah idk why are u doing this but okey but u just need to be understand this well be declined to ?????

$iwy he just copy my app and past it here like wtf hahahaha

@Bad Boy$TN Which app?

Btw, I merged your 2 posts. It's not the first time I do that. Please use the edit feature instead of writing another 1-sentence-post.
    If you don't know how: [TUT] How to edit your post.

@Jamie12321
    You posted THREE threads asking the same thing. I declined these 3 threads, taking the time to answer and explain why, and you write another post AGAIN for the SAME thing.
    Now, please stop.
    You can answer on your previous threads if you want, but don't post another thread again asking for the same thing, especially since I already rejected your application.

Moved to the right section.

I had not seen this application before answering to the other one, as you had posted it in the CJ apps section and it had not been approved.

Anyway, even though this app is a bit more detailed, you still don't meet the requirements and it's still a real pain to read.

Furthermore, in one app you say you're 20, in the other 15. Liars are not welcome.

Declined (see here)

application for tusted staff rank admin
    Cod jumper staff application

You have "applied" for several positions in the past 10 hours.

One thread is enough.

Anyway, even though one of our members was kind enough to show you the thread indicating how to apply correctly, you wrote 2 other very bad applications. And none of them was written in the right forum section.

Furthermore, your applications are a pain to read.

Your first sentence is made of 110 words. The advised length for a sentence is less then 20 words. And I'm not even talking about the grammar, spelling mistakes and typos.

You didn't even put your stats page link in you application so I can't check your play time, however you said yourself you didn't even reach 60 hours.

So for now,
    Declined.

You can apply again in 6 weeks from now. But only if you meet all the requirements.
    If your next application is as bad as this one anyway, it will again be instantly rejected.

PS: You can apply for "Trusted player", not for "Admin".

Edit: Moved to the right section.

For now I'll just close this. I don't think it would be of any use to let it open.

I don't have the time to answer for now (TBH I should have been sleeping instead of reading the whole thread actually), but to avoid any wait, I'll just say this application is declined, since the applicant herself said she didn't want to be trusted anymore.

I'll come back to clarify a few points (in a few days I think, I'm not home currently).

The policeman scenario was the most pathetic of examples.

At the end of the day the other guy did cause an offence and no action was taken. Hence why I kept bypassing and joining back.

The evidence is their meaning in "court" they would agree with my statement due to the evidencing I have with it, making your example invalid.

Yeah sure, and they would have released the murderer who was caught, because other murderers weren't caught. That's exactly how it happens IRL.
    No rule breaker was ever punished, because authorities weren't able to catch everyone. Sure sure sure.

I know bypassing is not the way forward but keeping me band isnt either. I respect the rules and I am following them meaning I have learned from my mistakes. If I am not mistaken this is what the ban is intended for.

Kicks and tempbans are there to make you learn from your mistakes. (Perm)bans are there to get rid of people who don't learn from their mistakes after several warnings and punishments. If you need a permban to learn from your mistakes, it's too late. At least, too late on our server. You can indeed learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them elsewhere (on other servers).

Once again, it's not up to you whether you are allowed to play again or not.

Declined.

@Mad Mouse you should indeed take a closer look at a thread before bumping it ^^

I do not need to be accepted yet as I only have 10 hours on the server as of now. This is just for the future

And if you click on his stats page, you'll see his last activity was 1 month ago (and he still doesn't have even 10 hours playtime).

I was going to say let's unban him, even after all this useless arguing which kinda showed that you're not the nicest and most understanding guy, but I was not on my PC and now you've written one last comment.

Conclusion, no unban. And you can only blame yourself.
    It just really looked like it's what you wanted, like you're searching confrontation. As deleted User said, just the first post would have been enough and you most likely would have got unbanned.

First things first, the mod is awesome. Only a few bugs (Rhoyder got 99% of them).

1) Found the King's weapon stage indicator is a bit off (my example shows 2 out of 1).
    I don't seem to be able to see that picture (only in very small). Maybe I'm blind and can't find out how to see it bigger though :D

2) The King cannot defuse a sticky nade, leading many to die or lose most of their health. (Not sure it's a bug or simply slow reaction time; more testing needed)
    Afaik, defuse is working properly (there has to be over 5 people online for the option to be available though).

Also, I know there are some issues with the king's hardpoints.
    Here is what the King should get:

set scr_hardpoint_king_1 "perk;fastreload;3"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_2 "weapon;smoke_grenade;4"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_3 "weapon;g36c_silencer;6"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_4 "hardpoint;airstrike;7"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_5 "hardpoint;mortars;9"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_6 "weapon;rpd_acog;16"

It means king should get fast reload at 3 kills, 1 poison nade at 4, AUG at 6, airstrike at 7, mortars at 9, MG42 at 16.

He actually gets the first 3 hardpoints, but then it says:
    - "Aistrike is disabled on this map" at 7 kills,
    - "Press F ... (can't remember the phrase)" at 8 kills but it does nothing when we press F
    - Never gets mortars

And he gets the last weapon at 16 kills so that's ok.

@Viking any idea what's wrong? Should I change smth in the config?

@Rhoyder Quick answer:
    Most of this was done already.

Sadly it's not possible to remove the x3 nades of high prestige people on lolzor. Poison nades are indeed the biggest problem on lolzor and I've always wanted to get rid of them.

There is now an option in the mod to remove any object on the ground, weapons and hardpoints included, and it's enabled on all maps, so you won't be bothered by this on poolday or pool v2 anymore, or any other map.

I disabled Sentry on lolzor now as well, hadn't done it before.

And you're welcome :)