Beiträge von Funk

Even though I barely talked to you at all, I'm still really sad to see you leave. :( I understand your reasons to quit and I hope you achieve your future goals as you planned.

About the CJ-team, I reckon I was one of the members you were talking about and to be honest I kinda agree with you. Maybe you shouldn't have accepted me. I dunno. I just want say that thank-you for letting me into the team even though I'm just an average player. I have improved more than ever since writing my app and I even got into mapping which I never ever even considered trying before joining into the team. What I'm saying is that I wouldn't be in this position without your approval. So thank-you! The CJ-team motivated me to get better and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. Once again thank-you for everything and goodbye! :)

Well since you haven't even installed cod4 yet nor have I seen or talked to you at all (I'm a relatively new player myself), I'm going to hold off my opinion for now. I suggest you get some playtime first since that is one of the requirements of the CJ-Team. I'm sure I will be able to give you my yes when I get to know you a little better. :P

And also

And Im kinda sure that I dont need to describe my cod4 past

This would help people like me, who are somewhat new to the community, to know more about your CJ-past.

I get where u are coming from Bad. When I practiced for the test I was getting like ~1:45 all the time easily. I really thought I could ace the test. However when deleted User was speccing me do it my hand was out of control and I could barely finish it. I was shaking because I was afraid if I fail, then my chance of getting into 3xP was gone as HawK already mentioned. I'm sure we all know that Bad can do the test, but I'm still gonna have to agree with deleted User on this one. We shouldn't give Bad any special treatment just because of his excessive amount of speccurse. I would suggest that you Bad would practice the test until u get a steady time of ~2:00. Maybe ask other 3xP' members to spectate you so you can learn to play a little under pressure. :)

Hey everyone!

In-game name: Funk Attack (will probably change it to just Funk if I get accepted)
    Birthdate: 04.09.1997 (18yo)
    Language: Finnish, English and a piss poor amount of Swedish.

Hardest map: mp_evacuate_v2 (just barely) This was the hardest map I've done according to the list.
    Gap records: With RPG: 365-370 Without RPG: 305-310
    Test record: 1min 53sec - Screenshot: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

My stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

About me: As I already told in my Trusted App my name is Joel and I'm 18 years old. I play games quite a lot especially CoD4 and I've been getting into GMod Bhop as well. I'm also a big fan of RPGs such as Fallout. For sports I exercise a decent amount and during winters I like to go skiing.

Me as a player: Most of the time I'm a very serious player and I have massive respect for those who are better than me. Even though I'm not the greatest CJ-player of all time I consider myself better than average. I rarely rage, but if I do, it's because there is a reason for it. Also in person I'm a bit shy so I get easily nervous and this shows in my gaming performance. I tend to do my best when no-ones watching :( . In short: speccurse is real for me!

About my CJ past: I first got into CoD4 in 2008 right after it came out. I played on PS3 and I was pretty bad at the game. I quickly learned through YouTube-videos that there are many cheap spots within the multiplayer maps and took advantage of them. I know I was an asshole :D . Later this evolved into me and a couple of my friends trying glitch out of maps in private match. Then after about a year MW2 came out and I pretty much stopped playing CoD4 altogether. Fast forward a few years to 2012 when I bought my first PC. I then picked up CoD4 and began to play it again. Started on Deathrun and Zombies but then proceeded to play CJ. I sucked a donkey cock for the first few months trying to complete maps without any binds ?( . Even though I was bad, many friendly people on the server helped me and watching some CJ-montages kept me motivated to get better so I did. Then about 2 years ago I stumbled across the 3xP' CJ server and pretty much stayed there.

Past clans: I have never actually been in a real clan so to speak. Of course as many others I had a small wannabe faze clan when I was playing on PS3, but to be involved with a community this large is a completely new experience for me.

Why I want to join: CoD4 is slowly dying and I'd like to enjoy while it's still a thing and I think the best way to do that is to be more involved with the community. I recently have made a lot of new friends on the server so I kinda felt I should finally apply. Also, I'm usually helping other players to get better so the CJ-team benefits (mainly tp & ufo scripts) would be great things to have in that regard.

Best way to talk to me is through Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069356501

Agreement: I have read the rules and agree on them fully!

Thank you for reading!

- Funk Attack

Hi there!
    My name is Joel, but in-game I'm known as Funk Attack. I'm from Finland and I just turned 18 last September. I first played CoD4 on PS3 when it first came out. I got hooked on glitching out of maps and such. I played for about a year and then quit. Many years later in mid 2012 I built my first proper PC and bought CoD4 from the Steam sales. I've since then played codjumper on and off and later in 2013 I decided to stick on your server and so far I have clocked over 400 hours in it. See stats here: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I'm applying for a trusted player rank because with my time on the server and my average skill I think I've earned that. I may apply for the codjumping team in the future but as of now I feel I'm not ready to take on some of the responsibilities that the proper codjumping team application requires (forum activity, 3xP' tag, etc). Still, I somehow want to be a part of the community so I thought applying for trusted player was a good idea.
    I'm usually pretty quiet in the server, but I have made some friends such as Noob and HawK. I also tend to always help new players on the server.

I've read the rules and agree on them 100%

I have xfire but I rarely use it so the best way to talk to me is through Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069356501

Thank you for reading! :)