Beiträge von Funk

Ok I talked to some people and I made a schedule about ywcds for next 3 eps.

6.11 - Arkani
    13.11 - NoobAim
    20.11 - Skazy

If anyone wants to edit or one of the editors cant edit for some reason msg me, viruz, drizz or frisbee.

Thx guys!

Hmm..

I understand your point Viruz and I wouldn't continue it either if it was just me and someone else.

Have you tried to ask some of the editors directly? Maybe some won't visit forum that often.

I'm sure that HawK, NoobAim, Xploz, Giraffe, Frisbee, Skorp, Bunny or even Pawz would do an episode if it is about keeping this series alive or not.

I feel like if we turn this into a series that has episodes come out every now and then, editors will be like cba cuz theres no deadline and we won't see any episodes at all.
    For example I would have never done my last ep unless there was a dealine for episodes.

And it doesn't need to be anything insane either just to remind you all. 1-2 min vid with cines and jumps. Shouldn't be hard for the people I mentioned. It's just a matter if people are really interested in keeping this alive.

I missed the days of botw when I was always looking forward to sunday for an ep and I was so happy to see the similar kinda hype come back with ywcd. Let's not end this now.

If anyone I mean anyone needs any edit help or smth msg me and I can try to give feedback or help somehow.

Hey Blank,

I didn't really understand why you 'left' the team in the 1st place, since I've heard many different reasons from multiple different people. And if I have to be honest, some of the reasons I've heard don't have you in good light at all.

Even though I consider you as a good friend, you probably know that I have to think what's best for the team. So until this is explained, I'll hold off my opinion for now.

EDIT: Just had a good chat with Blank and he explained everything to me personally. Even though I know that some members don't like him, I feel confident enough to give him another chance. Good luck my man! +1

- Funkiboi

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded HawkEye jockstrap. But then ExcusesNL molested 3xP' HawK with Hitler's moustache down his throat while he farted on Mad Mouse's face. Meanwhile Hawk was fapping on Mad Mouse's saladass dertom started to think about sexy santa claus from which he was given a Sybian to ride over the rainbow with Jayme's smexy smegma. FrisbeeSky, the fat shovel then proceeded to lick potatos which Giraffe had penetrated deeply whilst bunny hawked coca cola crystal. Then God of hvaks decided it'd be a good idea to let Funk

Outstanding app m8! :D

We have known for quite some time so it's really great to see you finally applying :thumbup:

Easiest Yes/+1 I have given so far. GL m8! :thumbsup:

Are the demos supposed to be regular shortcuts and no rpgs? And do they have to be new?

Basically they can be whatever. Shortcuts, norpgs, bunnyhops and some random creative jumps. I guess a few old ones here and there wouldn't really matter atleast in my opinion. As long as the jumps aren't normal jumps its fine. They don't need to be anything super hard either. The goal of this series is to let the lesser known editors get a chance to practice their editing skills on some interesting bounces, while at the same time trying to get the youtube channel appear more active with weekly videos. Obviously the more sick the demos are, the better. But don't be afraid to send them if you think they aren't good enough. I hope this cleared things up. Also the fellow WCD editors feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong. :)

Now the only problems I have are:
    - I won't go over 60 FPS and can't find out where this limit comes from (maybe my Nvidia Geforce software but couldn't find an option for that).

Open Nvidia control panel and go to 3d settings. Look for CoD4 and make sure 'vertical sync' is disabled. That should solve the issue. Added a picture even though it's in finnish, but it might help :D

It's cool af but tbh if you wanna go surfing just load up csgo or smth. I don't think there is gonna be that big of a playerbase for that mod since there aren't many maps and cs has already a well built time/record system and way more maps to choose from. Really cool none the less.