Beiträge von frisbeesky

Hello!

FrisbeeSky here,

March the 27th I created a spreadsheet where all the cod4 montagejumps of custom maps are listed.
    Here is the link:

All Cod4 MontageJumps of Custom Maps - Google Sheets

Here is a description of how you can use the list:

Usage:
    This spreadsheet is meant for people who want to know whether a specific jump is already included in any of the montages listed under the column 'Name'.

1. Use Ctrl+F to navigate around.
    2. Use Ctrl+- to zoom out, in this spreadsheet.
    3. Use Ctrl++ to zoom in, in this spreadsheet.
    4. Click on a cel with a link to get the option to click on the link.
    5. Grey cells include 'old' jumps which already have been performed in an earlier montage which is listed in this list.
    6. White cells include 'new' jumps which haven't been performed in any other earlier montages which are listed in this list.

The following type of jumps are NOT included:
    1. Jumps which are performed in a way as they are meant to be performed (regarding the officially belonging walkthrough).
    2. Bunnyhops where you can do the jumpparts* individually !UNLESS IT HAS EITHER A VERY SKILLREQUIERT OR EITHER A VERY LONG BUNNYHOP-CHAIN!**. *The jumpparts are performed in the same way as they are meant to be performed regarding it being 'rpg' or 'no rpg' (regarding the officially belonging walkthrough).
    3. Jumps which are performed in different settings than the 'default' settings which are set for NON OS and OS, for example:
    - jumps which are performed with sv_fps <20 or >20.
    - jumps which are performed with a jumpheight <39 or >39 units.
    - jumps which are performed with a 'sprint-on-a-flat-surface-in-the-one-direction-speed' of <190 or >190 units per second.
    4. Jumps which are performed in custom maps which are NOT specifically made for Cod4 Codjumping.
    5. Jumps which are not part of a video which has been made with enough effort in order to call it a montage worthfull to be part of this spreadsheet. This regards the edit, the amount of jumps and the creativity and skillproffession of the jumps.**

**This is subjectively descided by FrisbeeSky who is always open for other opinions in case someone disagrees with a specific choice about a jump or montage being added or not being added.

At the moment I am working on the usage of the spreadsheet so it will be easier to search for specific jumps.

Want to help me (a little bit)?
    If you want to help me (a little bit) (what I personally would appreciate a lot) you can do that in 3 ways:

1. By reporting in what maps the jumps under the list ‘???’ have been performed.
    2. By reporting any errors or missing montages.
    3. By copying a part of the spreadsheet and paste it in a separate spreadsheet on your Google Account and add any missing information or fixing any errors/any mistaken information.
    Then you can contact me by either replying to this topic or personally contact me (for example via Steam) and send a link where I can view your spreadsheet.
    From there I can copy and paste it into the official spreadsheet and you will get credited at the top of the spreadsheet.
    I am not going to add any editers directly to the oficial spreadsheet since it’s way to easy to press Ctrl+A, Delete or something like that.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this topic or personally and in case I missed or have some new information about the spreadsheet I will update it into this post.

FrisbeeSky

Hello!

FrisbeeSky here,

As this video shows I am calling YOU for demos for my first codjumping montage.
    Like the video says you can send your demos to me via Steam which you can do by searching for:

FrisbeeSky

Or just click this link to my Steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055289723/

Strawpoll
    I also have a strawpoll where I got some (new) ideas which I might include into the montage.
    In this strawpoll you can vote whether you like to see some of those or not.
    Once there have been a decent amount of votes I’m going to look whether there are some ideas which got totally disliked, if that’s the case I’m not going to include those, but if that is not the case I am going to do my best including those.
    I am going to make a second strawpoll if more ideas will come up in the future.
    Here is a better description of what I mean per idea:

Link to the strawpoll: Straw Poll

- Fps-display
    Shows the fps getting used like you see in a walkthrough.

- Fov 80, fovscale 1 or Fov 80, fovscale 1.125
    Speaks for itself.

- ‘Way of the map’-display
    Sometimes it’s hard to notice in which way or part of the map a jump gets performed, given the information of where it gets performed might help.

- Extraordinary 30 seconds - 2 minutes speedruns/free parkour.
    You can compare this as a highlight in a speedrun where someone doesn’t fail for a few jumps which are normally quite hard.
    It’s going to be requiert that the performance is going to be very skillfull and/or interesting to watch.
    This gives freerun rooms in maps more attention too which normally doesn’t really happen in montages.

- Trainjumping
    To the point: doing a jump which is interesting to watch when multiple people do it at the same time.
    This requires a team of very skilled people since the odds of the people of the train getting the jump will decrease as many times as the amount of people who make up the train.
    (if 6 people make up the train then the odds of the jump getting performed is 6 times less.)
    If this gets through the votes I am going to organise a trainjump-event.
    What this all means is something I will explain in a different topic.

Spreadsheet of All Cod4 MontageJumps of Custom Maps
    I also made a new spreadsheet where I listed all the montagejumps of the montages which are listed at the top of the spreadsheet. (1450± jumps already!)
    The reason why I made this is, is just so you can look up whether a specific montagejump you found is new or already old.
    But only be 100% sure if the list says ‘Up To Date’!
    At this moment there are still some montages missing and that’s the reason why it says ‘Not Up To Date’ all the way in the top left corner.
    I will make a separate topic about this spreadsheet where I give more detailed information about the usage of this spreadsheet plus some more stuff.

Link to the spreadsheet:
    All Cod4 MontageJumps of Custom Maps - Google Sheets

Predemos
    Before you send a demo for the montage I would like to get a predemo first.
    It’s recommended to send one but not required to participate to the montage!
    This predemo is a demo where you describe what you want to record and preferably also shows the mod you use and also whether that is going to give any issues.
    This is needed so I can tell whether somebody else has come up with that idea or not and in some rare cases whether the jump is good enough for the montage.

The Mod I referred to in the video which prevents demolaggs (only if you use it in devmap though!):
    Zippyshare.com - msjumpmod.rar

100% trust
    Whatever you tell me in Steam and whatever predemos you send me, I will automatically keep it secret unless YOU tell me otherwise.
    This is said in the video, it’s written in the description of the video, it’s written in this topic; you got that guaranteed.

Do you have any questions?! Ask them in this topic or in the commentssection of the democall video.

FrisbeeSky

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded HawkEye jockstrap. But then ExcusesNL molested 3xP' HawK with Hitler's moustache down his throat while he farted on Mad Mouse's face. Meanwhile Hawk was fapping on Mad Mouse's saladass dertom started to think about sexy santa claus from which he was given a Sybian to ride over the rainbow with Jayme's smexy smegma. FrisbeeSky

Nice walkthrough n1kjs!

I've lately seen that people are having the same fpsoverlay and keyboarddisplay in the recent walkthroughs, is it a specific cjmod which shows that and in case yes, anyone got a link for me to download it? kinda useful when you want to show a tech to a mapmaker including fps.

Hello! :D

My name is FrisbeeSky, and I would like to apply for the 3xP' Codjumper-Team (duuuuhh.. #ReadTitleOfThisTopic...)
    and below you can read why etc.
    I am known as someone who can write novelsized textmessages, even though I keep trying to make things as short as possible, let's see if I will succeed on that part in this thread :P

My Ingame Name
    My in game name is 99% of the time 'FrisbeeSky'.

My Birthdate
    I was born on January the 14th 1998.

The hardest map I finished out of this list docs.google.com/spreadsheet/cc…ZXFCcFpkSzJOa3dKRUE#gid=0
    mp_galaxy, though I am pretty far already in mp_dark_v3.

My gaprecord with and without rpg
    With rpg: 374 units (I have done the last jump in mp_mystic_v3 which is I think 374 units big)
    Without rpg: wew, I don't really tried very hard on that.. hang on.. *30 minutes later* okay.. I gonna say 313, ain't gonna tryhard 314+ for hours :P

The Languages I am able to speak & the country where I life
    I am able to speak and understand English and Dutch, and I am able to understand a tiny little bit German, I can't really speak it though.

Why I want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team
    The reasons why I want to join 3xp is because I like to become more active on the cj-art such as making maps and videos, and since 3xp got some (in my opinion) proffesional members on those 2 things I just called out I would love to get some support from them. That is, in one sentence, the main reason why I would like to join 3xp.
    For this year I got an aim to make at least my first montage and map ever.
    Hopefully I will be able to 'practise' and work on those aims with the help from 3xp members and the help from 3xp futured projects I hopefully could become part of. (for example a new type of series after BotW?, just throwing something out though).
    Because I like to make videos, and I will try to be more active on actually making them, I might ever apply for the Moviemaking team here in 3xP', but for now I first want to learn some videotechniques before I am going to do that.
    Another reason is that I will be able to help people on the codjumperserver more often and easier.
    I already help a lot of people on different kinds of codjumperservers by teaching them how to codjump and with 9 out of 10 great success! :D
    Somewhere in May 2015 I made a Trusted player application to ask wether I could get the possibility to fly around so helping people would work out way easier, but there I got told that a trusted player doesn't have that ability.
    Nowadays I always ask a member online or I just speedrun to the position where someone needs some cj-help, but all of that takes quite some time before I can actually help someone even though spectating and explaining without showing also works sometimes, but it would be just better if I am quickly able to show the jump or do a small demonstration to explain a piece of the cj-mechanics.

My 3xP' Statistics page profile link
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Some more text where I introduce myself a bit
    My name is FrisbeeSky, I use that name already for years.
    The reason why it has 'frisbee' in it is because I liked to play frisbee in the summertimes, I still do though but I don't play it often anymore :P
    I am almost 18 years old, as you can tell by my birthdate you read earlier in this topic and I live in The Netherlands.
    At the moment I am in my graduationyear.
    Because I am in my graduationyear I will mostlikely have moments where I will be quite busy on things whereso I might become a bit inactive sometimes, but I will try to plan my time in such a way where I can also work on the aims I pointed out.

My gaming past (Other Clans I was in, games I played etc.)
    8-9 years ago I started playing my first First-Person-Shooter James Bond 007 xDD, I don't know for how long I played that but later on I started playing Call of Duty 1 United Offensive which I played for 6 years, and since almost 3 years I have been playing Call of Duty 4 including 2.5 years of Codjumping.
    Ofcourse I have played more games, 90% of those other games are also first-person-shooters but I just wanted to point out the games I was most active on in the last 8-9 years.
    Some more historydetail on my Codjump 'carreer':
    I started to play codjump on the 1.6 version on Call of Duty 4 where there was only one codjumperserver with OldSchool mode on.
    When the clan of that server died (a year later I think) I came to 1.7 where I was amazed by the amount of people that played cod4 there and since then I kept staying in 1.7.
    There I met more friends and not too much longer I joined 110| which unfortunatly died a few months after I joined.
    Since I was pretty sad about joining clans which died a few months later I descided to not join a clan anymore, up untill a few weeks ago I started to think about joining a clan again and so I started to think about 3xp, first I kept an eye on Styx| but I think we can all consider that that clan has come to an end too.
    As I see 3xp I don't see any signs of dying, at least not very soon such as a few months or so, the clan has some great active and motivated codjumpers and I think it's worth to be among those people since like I said I am also motivated to work on codjumperprojects pointing to map- and videomaking.
    As far as I see the year 2016 for 3xp and codjump it's going to be a good year in my perspective.

My Agreement that I will follow the rules and agree with them and that I read them:
    I read and agree the rules that were linked in the applicationformat.

I hope you got enough information, in case not, just reply in this thread with a question and I will be glad to answer it. :)

FrisbeeSky

P.S. This is all I gonna say about the membertest:

P.S.S. I don't think I suceeded in not writing a novel here... F*CK!... xDDD

And because I said:

...To be continued...

I made an end to the story now which you can find in the same original post (I edited the post and put the ending there), I didn't really know how to end it nice, so I just shitted something out, I hope you like it and

merry christmas and a happy new year!

FrisbeeSky

It was either december the 24th or the 25th... I was laying in my bed... I couldn't sleep... until a voice in my head said I had to go to sleep.. so I tried really hard to relax myself and eventually I fell asleep, and a dream started:

It was a sunny snowy day, some cute clouds and a bird flying around making the most amazing moves where you can tell that he was a unique proffesional individual in that area.
    I enjoyed the environment and I was alone, untill I saw someone in the foggy horizon approaching me...
    When that 'someone' came closer I saw that it was Amnesia, the well known 3xp member known by his munificence and kindness.
    He was gonna sit next to me enjoying the view of the calm environment..
    It was a silence moment untill he said something..
    He said: 'wake up, stand up, and turn on your computer.'
    I looked at him with a questionmark on my face and asked him why.
    He said: 'wake up, stand up, and turn on your computer.'
    I stared at his cutelooking eyes for a view more seconds and then the dream was over.. I woke up..

I went to my computer, turned it on and saw a notification that there was a winner chosen by thread made by the munificencely Amnesia.

....To be continued....
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Final part of the story:

I clicked on the notification and once I pressed it my pupil became insanely big.. the size of my pupil became around the same size of my asshole, because the notification said:

AND THE WINNER IS...

NO!...

NO!...

NOOOO!!!... THAT IS NOT.. HOW.. IT.. WENT.. (c) the voice in your head you hear when you read this

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
    How it did go was... (c) the voice in your head you hear when you read this

As I said; my pupil became bigger, like, can you even guess how big?! It was as big as my as... wait, how do you know?.. anyway..
    There I saw it, Amnesia didn't lie to me, I had a dream(... (c) Martin Luther King) and that dream came true... it camo true (<---- you see what I did there? :PP)

On that moment I felt so happy, my belly button began to feel very itchy.. I laughed...

like... I laughed REALLY FOCKING HARD.. like... REALLY REALLY FOCKING HARD... OKAY?! mkay..
    So I searched on YouTube how to fix that itchy feeling because my stomicmuscles started to feel really soar by that laughing.. I think I followed the tutorial satisfied enough, result:

my belly button wasn't itchy anymore and I ended up having my penis in the blender.

Anyway, after that was done I replied back, first I wanted to ask Amnesia a pretty personal question, but then I thought; nah.. let's keep this classic.
    I thanked him for the the fact that I was picked on first place and wished him a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Thank you very much,

FrisbeeSky

Hello guys,I proudly want to present my best video I've made so far up to this day [8-9-2015] and further I can continue talk a lot of other information but for that I would like to ask you to read the discription of the video on youtube.

The Story of the Atlantis Glitch - Performed and Edited by FrisbeeSky [CoD4 CodJumper] - YouTube

Please let me know what you think of the video (preffered in the YouTube commentsection).

FrisbeeSky