Beiträge von frisbeesky

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded HawkEye jockstrap. But then ExcusesNL molested 3xP' HawK with Hitler's moustache down his throat while he farted on Mad Mouse's face. Meanwhile Hawk was fapping on Mad Mouse's saladass dertom started to think about sexy santa claus from which he was given a Sybian to ride over the rainbow with Jayme's smexy smegma. FrisbeeSky, the fat shovel then proceeded to lick potatos which Giraffe had penetrated deeply whilst bunny hawked coca cola crystal. Then God of hvaks decided it'd be a good idea to let Funk suck pawz's little tight butthole, while someone was masturbating at LonelyKM's garden, but LonelyKM was already masturbating there with a cj playing fustoltbalfasz. Then Reznov, bewildered slowly grapped

I dont understand why put a password for the server when we have a lack of participators instead of inform all the good players and gather them into the big project that YWCD could be

My2cents

eeeeh...
    1. the reason there is a password on the server is because I want to be sure everyone will be on teamspeak, they get the password once I see them on teamspeak and as said it doesn't matter if they have a microphone or not, as long as they can hear me giving instructions... (aka they just need the program, that's it)
    2. I don't know why you assume there is a lack of participants? but I've informed some people who are good for the event and I will personally talk with other jumpers on the server about it...
    3. as point 2 said; the good players are informed.

Math is correct, however not completely solid when you would use it to estimate how long it would take to record the jumps, I won't go too much into it but with this approach you're assuming that the combination that every jumper succeeds the jump happends after every fail-success combination has happend.

To really approach a good estimation I would rather look at what makes a jumper who could perform 15/20 jumps and who understands how 'the puzzle' of strafing works still fail a 12/20 jump such as dark first plat+bunnyhop. My best guess is that lack of focus would be the most influencing factor which means that we need to create a consistent flow of attempts, I think that won't be a too big problem. ;)

Hello,

I will be editing episode 2 of the series and therefor I will organise a special demo event with the theme ‘trainjumping’.
    On the 24th of August (Wednesday) I am planning to do the event.

The event takes place between 15:00-18:00
    related to this clock:
    Current Local Time in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Watch this video to get an explanation about what a trainjumpevent is:

Everyone can join the event,

As long as you succeed in the following terms:
    1. You need Teamspeak, but you don’t need a microphone. (you just need to be able to hear/understand my instructions (which I will explain further in this topic)).
    2. You need to be obedient. (otherwise it’s going to take forever to record 1 jump)
    3. You need to have me added on Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055289723/

For this event I would like to try to record these jumps performed by a 'train of jumpers' as long as possible (jumps which will be attempted in order of this list):

The event will take place on the private server:
    Server-IP: 91.121.21.210:1336

There will be a password set on the server which you can get if you send me a message via Steam. (@Mirko, Viruz said that shouldn't be a problem so I will hit you up about that soon when I have my internet back ;P)
    You will receive the password in the collectiontime which starts 45 minutes before the event starts which you will get when you are on teamspeak.

Again, please stand by for more information the following days, share this topic and good luck practising the jumps! :D

FrisbeeSky

Hello,

A new strawpoll has been created in the first post of this topic due to the fact that I oversaw a few things.
    Everythings in Italic has been added to the post so you don't have to read everything all over again if you have already done that.
    Please share this new strawpoll with other people because 1. some people who have already filled in the old strawpoll ain't coming back to this topic again. 2. I currently don't have internet to share the new strawpoll to others (via Steam).

Already thanks for taking your time for this.

FrisbeeSky

Whenever u think is the best time i recommend picking sunday, @ sunday evening most ppls dont go out, and all buisnesses are closed.

Ye, I think I will make another strawpoll in this same topic which, when I am back home at my pc again, I will spread around (because not everyone always looks back at a topic once they've seen the first post.)

In the spoiler is something I was about to include in this post too but the conclusion in the end of it was that I just should do a strawpoll like I just said (only read if you're interested):

Alright, so maybe it's good if I just throw out my idea on how the next strawpoll should look like:

Please check all the boxes which are relevant to you:
    1. I often go out in the evening with friends on Friday.
    2. I don't go (often) out in the evening with friends on Friday.
    3. I often go out in the evening with friends on Saturday.
    4. I don't go (often) out in the evening with friends on Saturday.
    5. I often go out in the evening with friends on Sunday.
    6. I don't go (often) out in the evening with friends on Sunday. (the following statements regard the days you don't go out.)
    7. I would be able to join an event on Friday from 19:30-22:30, skip option 8 and 9 (use the clock linked by this strawpoll).
    8. ..."... on Friday from 20:00-22:30, skip option 9 ..."...
    9. ..."... on Friday from 20:30-22:30 ..."...
    10. ..."... on Saturday from 13:00-16:00 ..."...
    11. ..."... on Saturday from 14:00-17:00 ..."...
    12. ..."... on Saturday from 15:00-18:00 ..."...
    13. ..."... on Saturday from 19:30-22:30, skip option 14 and 15 ..."...
    14. ..."... on Saturday from 20:00-22:30, skip option 15 ..."...
    15. ..."... on Saturday from 20:30-22:30 ..."...
    16. ..."... on Sunday day from 13:00-16:00 ..."...
    17. ..."... on Sunday from 14:00-17:00 ..."...
    18. ..."... on Sunday from 15:00-18:00 ..."...
    19. ..."... on Sunday from 19:30-22:30, skip option 20 and 21 ..."...
    20. ..."... on Sunday from 20:00-22:30, skip option 21 ..."...
    21. ..."... on Sunday from 20:30-22:30 ..."...

That was option 1.
    Here is option 2 for the strawpoll, which option is better?:

For so far the questions/options in this strawpoll regard whether you go out or not, but are there more exceptions we should take in account?

Let me know what you think (@everyone who reads this)

FrisbeeSky

The best time for all timezones is sunday 13:00-16:00 and its good for all time zones dont matter if before or behind us in time. i would go away from evening times @ weekend cause people usually go out then.

Eh... okay, possibly... the way I look at it though is that people would be doing real life stuff in the daytime which keeps the evening available for free time.
    beside that... I feel like most of the gamers aren't that kind of people who would go out very often, now I don't want to make the statement that gamers are not very social people what would come over like an insult to many people, because if I would then that would be a misconception.. If I look at my personal experience with cod4 events including codjumping events then they were also always in the evening.

Anyway, I think I will ask people personally online then or I will make a new strawpoll with more timevariations.

Hello,

The question of this topic is clear and to answer that question I would like you to fill in the strawpoll linked in this post.
    Please compare your clock to the clock of the organiser which he will link in the topic of the event, if you still want to know what timezone that clock is related to, just look further on the page.

In the following strawpoll the times are related to this clock: Current Local Time in Amsterdam, Netherlands .
    Due to a few things I oversaw I have created a new strawpoll.
    What I would like to add is that this clock has 2 timechanges per year, check this link out to see when they occur and in what way the time changes: Time changes in year 2016 for Netherlands – Amsterdam
    On that same website you can look up the time changes which apply for you.
    In this new strawpoll I have taken the fact in account that some people irregular activities which means that it doesn't always happen every time on the same week, weekday and time.
    If you have any other irragular activities in your life which also occur often, then the statements which regard 'I often go out in the evening with friends...' also apply to you.
    When you fill in the strawpoll, think about when you have free time in your average week. (this mainly regards when school starts again)
    Please fill in the strawpoll, you can choose more than 1 option.

The new strawpoll:
    Please check all the statements which... - Straw Poll

Keep in mind that before an event starts there is/should always be a collectiontime, this could differ from 30 minutes to an hour.
    In this time you are able to join the server/event.
    The strawpoll is only a guide for the event-organisers.
    More strawpolls might be made in the future since 'the average week' could change a lot per person and is sometimes hard to predict when you're trying to predict 'your average week' 3 months ahead.

Thanks for taking your time for this post.

FrisbeeSky

P.S. Please share this new strawpoll with other people because 1. some people who have already filled in the old strawpoll ain't coming back to this topic again. 2. I currently don't have internet to share the new strawpoll to others.

As long as my point gets over clearly, I am happy. Regardless how creative my choice of words need to be. ;P