Beiträge von N00bSlondermon

Zitat

If he becomes trusted, he will be the only one to get the perms, not any of his clan members.

i have to disagree with this
    imo if someone is a clan leader and gets perms he instead of doing it on himself can just ask other clan members what to do, not in every case, but a lot of times happened in past

but to the topic

if clan is really gone, i dont see anything to blame him for, i hope he will be good trusted (if he will become this rank)

ye but you know... you dont have to do every idea, + i am not sure if people will want to have killstreaks/specials/rewards and also menus on gungame paintball :D better start scripting m8

or you can make gungame mod with one kill-new weapon, but as you said there are no even enough weapons to make normal classy 2 kills per level

Gungame would be better imo if you want a new 3xP' server.
    It's a fast & quick mod to play in between, without camping.
    Would be even better if we get the source (idk if it's available, cant look atm), to make something exclusive.

hmm... exclusive?
    maybe gungame with paintball guns and maps from other games/cods + ranking system and prestiges? is it even possible? ive never seen that kind of server before

Hey i'm here.. first time i banned him for insult.. the second time he used Roccat in sniper room so i banned him 1440min, and i'm not abusing my powers.. N00bSlondermon u don't know shit so shut up dude if you hate me isn't my fault now go to your thread ;)

i can tell that if you are insulting everyone now and accousing about everything again you shouldnt be trusted still
    btw noscopes are real, do you have any experience in banning people? he hit you 2 times without scoping or 1 time surely 100% roccat

roccat confirmed by faze member xxxproshotzxxx

Hi.
    Ive thought about paintball server on 3xp.
    Old good paintball version.
    Is it possible? I mean promod is dead so we can try to delete promod and add paintball to see if people will like this or not.