Beiträge von N00bSlondermon

and then he have to learn fuckoffskill which is very simple

you dont like someone?
    tell him in chat get the fuck out or shut the fuck up
    he dont want to do any of these and he have proper reason?
    tell him 3xp dont care dont play on our servers then

To fit in our clan the server activity is not a point we look at.We look if the character of the person fits into our member community, which do not in my oppinion.We dont have an age requirement anymore but that dont means that it dont matters how old the applicant is, i think you are too young to fit in our member community.I dont look at the "bad start" we had, that dont matters for me.

Your character surely fits into it.

w8 i found more

Im actually on yes, since i read his comments i see he is more mature than lot of people here.Hold +1 from me.

someone got burnd 8|

but wait one more question, how did you made server without files? i am not here from beggining.

same here, not something like i like everything what you say, but come on, who dont know rodnex? :D i am neutral but more at no and the most important reason is lagjumping which i saw lot of times (i think i even had demo)

Hi.
    There are few bugs which i observed in last few days.
    First: Here is some error, since today i see it sometimes when i want to join board.

Second: I can not see the board chat.

Third: Kuro made new thread about new maps on ktk, i can not see it without link which he send me.

Fourth: Lot of commands are not working for example !noob xxx

Fiveth: Manu Admin Mod was restarting when UF tried to !sg trusted slonder

Well, i remember Lewi from old old times, then he was skilled, now i did not saw him in action but it seems like he is pro now.
    I remember few situations when he was nice etc but when someone said something bad about his playing he started to swearing, but what was that equaling to me? Nothing :D So i am on yes right now, but it would be nice to read longer application.

Actually you are still wrong.
    Im not very good at english, but from that what i understood (i do not want to be mean), it means:
    1. You think "fucking derp" is not an insult but a shout out.
    2. My avatar is discriminatory because you can not get the distance (maybe one of your family members have down syndrome? well im sorry for that, but if you can not get the joke you do not have the distance to yourself)
    One of my family member lost hand in car crash and you know what is he doing when someone is telling a joke about how bad it is to lose hand? He is actually having fun with others.
    3. You do not belive that some people just do not want to change their games and they want to have some old feel when they turn it on from original old box and typing original old key. Atleast my brother bought this game when i was 8. Since then to this times i use this same key, this same cd and this same box, as then, and i have not been able to play for like thousands of times, because my cd key got stolen so much times by pirates and copiers. And i still do not know why this site with my stats is not refreshing since my last game ( i really want to see how am i doing after that almost year break with game)
    4. Well, tell me which kick was from you, then i can explain why it was lame (or why it wasnt because as i said not a lot of them but few was with proper reasons) because yes i do not remember all kicks. I just remember that i have been kicked by few members.
    5. You do not accept classic lame reasons which everyone lists but i really think you did not wrote all my application, probably just saw my nickname and went mad because i was trolling you last time and slondermon means bad awful and crying/trolling/flaming kid.
    6. You do not belive in that people change, it is sad because i actually do belive in it, yes, i changed. Maybe i did not went like full maturity, i am only 15, not 20, but i am more "maturity" (do not know how to say it) than then and i hope you will understand i am sorry for all that bad things in before.
    7. You do not want to give me second change, so you do not want to give you second chance aswell (i think i am not sure)
    8. You can only speak for the deathrun server, server which i played when i was bored with ktk, so you can not say how was my behavior on server which i was playing for hundreds of hours and i really love. For ex. now since i started again i was playing deathrun for like 2 maps no more.

Take a look at it and change your thinking about me, because it is not like i want to be trusted now only to make you and people which do not like me mad, its not my point, also i am not gonna be a flaming trusted and as i said you only can complain about my work and about me (about that did i really changed or not) after you will see my job and my progress (or no progress).

http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=1600

and with this much bans and kicks...

"watch your language noob" when i said fuck (aswell there were no reason to call me a noob by member)
    "watch ur language" when i said noob
    "change your cd key" when someone was using my cd key
    "respect eachother" when i said hope you will burn to hacker
    "your name contains an illegal part: noob" i stil have it and no one cares
    "king suicide" on poolday when everybody were camping and spawncamping
    "annoying" when i said to trusted player do your job warn and kick flamers (aswell he did not want to because that was his friend...)
    "king suicide" same, poolday, camping and spawncamping
    "glitcj" bounce on rust allowed by ufaced (but there were more intelligent member which knew rules better)
    "insult" when i said fuck to no one
    "insult" when i said fuck to no one
    "insult last warning" when someone was insulting my dead family member in polish lang (oh yes i surely should say "please stop saying that")
    "numeric name detected" when i changed my nick for fun on 00000000
    "scrollfire" which is allowed (no its not script)

and which are fair kicks? because not a lot of them

and to everyone if one of people which i know really good in cod will insult or something i wont be like a two-faced lamer which is like banning and kicking others but his friends no, and yes i will warn him or even ban if he will be doing something really bad

i agree, roots doesnt give a shit who applies aslong as the person is usefull,clean and mature.
    in this case all 3 cases can be answered with NO ( my opinion, it is no insult ) ( just posting this extra tagged shit to make sure nobody makes random implies -_- )

i would have taken root's advice, but seems that facey got a better plan

What is "root"?

To all haters and people which dont like me for no reason:
    I have got second chance, i am sure ufaced would give you all second chance, so stop being mad over everything and just LOOK at my work when i am trusted, then you can hate my work and me.