Beiträge von N00bSlondermon

Thank you.
    But fact is since i started again i have never seen you in game :D
    I will be online in game untill i will have dinner so quite long time. If you will be online join the game and even if i will be afk i think you can set me :P

Well im sorry but i feel insulted when someone calls me a fucking derp because he saw my avatar.
    As i told everyone i changed, since i started again with cod4 i have never trolled anyone or something like that. Im helpful and new players, i think, likes me, because i always want to help them and i am nice for a lot of them.
    I did not even remember skalli, thats the problem, i forgot about every single pointless kick or warn from him or someone else and i want to repair last situations, but i cant when i come as a "new man" and im beign that bad and troll again.
    Also i do not and never did not wanted to say something like "its your opinion but you cant say it because its bad for me"

You are insulting me now, you also kicked me 2 times on deathrun and also with lame reasons.
    I definitly changed my key, right, yes, i have this key since i have got cod4, so its about 7 years so you are wrong again.
    And what does my avatar have to this situation? Its funny, and if you dont like it dont watch it, its simple...
    And next time if you want to insult me try to make some better reasons for this.
    I could tell you are a "fucking derp" because you have retarded face on avatar, its same nosense as your last sentence.

Nice App
    Except Emo Metal ;)

It was joke :D I listen only to Slipknot and Lamb of God from metalbands

edit i wrote all your links uf and yes i agree to be trusted after this
    and i promise i will try as much as i can to do not break any of the rules and i will be tolerant, also i will respect other players even hackers

Zitat

ps: the sun is shining outside :D

You dont say :D I am running every day so i see :D Not only that sun from cod :D
    I want to show other people stuff like wallbang places, jumps, bounces, hard-to-find king places on every map, good track for rushing on every map etc etc how to quickscope correctly and for ex. when you have to use shotgun and when magnum as king (because its important too). Only because i see how new players have almost no chances to kill the king (only with luck) or when king is jumping or bouncing they cant reach him.

Hi.
    Since I started playing very well I always wanted to make very big tutorial video with tips, helpful things etc for kill the king modification.
    The problem is, I can not really edit videos in camtasia or other programs because Im just noob in them.
    So.
    Im watching for people that want to help me with this, i can record the demos with fraps or record command in game, but i need good video editor and one person which knows english better than me (to translate my words on english words able to understand huh).
    Its something like charity, i wont pay for anything and i dont want any money for that, just do it for new people or maybe even better players.

Hi.

Some of the requirements:
    - Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers- I have probably about 700 hours played on only kill the king.
    - Have a friendly and respectable behavior- I know I was not really friendly to everyone when i played year ago, my behavior was terrible but now its completely changed.
    - Know how to handle some power- I have never been trusted or anyhing like that, but i am sure i will handle power of trusted.
    Links to my stats page:
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=1600 kill the king (but its not refreshing it says i have been seen last time 5 months ago and only 208 hours played
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=72744 codjumper (i have played codjumper for like 500 hours or more but not on 3xp, didnt knew about it before)
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=30431 hardcore, didnt liked it as much
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=16762 promod
    http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=1109 deathrun (same, not refreshed)

- Some information about you. Age, country, gaming history, etc. - Why you want to be trusted player.- Ways to contact you (at least one way. I prefer xfire, but you can also join our TS3 server when you play on 3xP' servers.

I am from Poland, in may i had 15th birthday. Since i was small except playing football and doing other stuff with friends in real life i was playing cod, tanks, spiderman/wu-tang-taste the pain/crash bandicoot on psx (gold times). I am actually living in Rumia, boring city close to Baltic Sea. I really like to swim and run, i have even won bronze medal in swimming few years ago 8) Also before holidays im trying to train (like everyone lmao). Also i like a lot of kinds of music.
    Metal
    Black metal
    Hard metal
    Satanic metal
    Death metal
    Trash metal
    Viking metal
    Emo metal
    Suicide metal

not really :whistling:

I love band called Lamb of God, also i really like AK-47 (best polish rapper), sometimes i listen to good old Slipknot and Hans Solo 8 (also polish rapper).
    When i was young i liked every song which was good for me (also like everyone lmao).
    Actually, im playing cod, some league of legends (unranked lmao) and web-game The-West. In last months i have played tons of games, best of them: BF3, TF2, Fifa 14, Hearthstone, Crysis 3, GTA V, cod 1, The Witcher 2.
    Really, i want to be trusted because of hundreds players disrespecting the rules like hacking or glitching a lot of times even if they got warned. Im surely not going to be like warning without reason or kicking without warnings. I want to help you making those servers better and nicer. Also i will try to do not disrespect any of rules, because of course, im not a machine and everyone makes mistakes so i wont lie like "im going to be ideal and perfect, no disrespecting the rules and always nice".
    At all, everyone of you should remember me. Old, trolling and always mad or flaming slonder, stupid fag which only can insult everyone. You can be 100% sure that behavior is gone (except mad of course :thumbup: sometimes everyone gets mad but its not like it was before).
    In last months few of my family members died, i am not an attention whore, just saying that it changed me completely so i am not flaming over everywhere and about everything like last time anymore.
    I hope i said enough for you and you will be able to say your opinion about me.
    You can find me on:
    Facebook: For people which will need that i will send it on pm.
    Steam: KUTAS Pryszyn
    Game of course, every day with name: N00bSlondermon
    and few other forums which are not really important here.
    Also i can install xfire if it will be needed.
    Greetings.

#edit i lost that, when im in game sometimes i ask people about like maybe they need help with something because i remember when i was asking about everything when i was noob in ktk.