Beiträge von Headdy

You should know the Nvidia cards are better to play games like BF3 and BF4 games like that and AMD is good for Games like Anno, Skyrim etc. And if any 1 tell you to update your ram up to 16gb dont listen. 8gb is enough.

Uhm, AMD suppors mantle and bf4 uses mantle.. I think its the other way around. Nvidia cards do better at games like skyrim and shit, battlefield is amds homefield :p
    As far as I know xd

Else I'll get a
    Fx-6300 + gigbity mobo (idk which)

R9 270x 2gb
    600w PSU
    TX3 hyper cooler

== €405

--
    but else I keep the i5 and save more money for better cpu & ssd later

Eyo buddies. I'm thinking of upgrading my PC but I'm not 100% sure about what I should upgrade.

Current system:

• CPU: Intel i5-650 (3.20ghz dual core 4mb cache)
    • GPU: None
    • Motherboard: Asrock H55m-r2.0 (4 ram slots)
    • Ram: 8GB DDR3 - 1333 (4x2)
    • Harddisk: Some 1tb 5200rpm (....)
    • Operating system: W7 ultimate (x64)
    • PSU: Aopen 400watt

But I'm thinking of getting a good GPU, new PSU.

• Gpu: R9 270X BF4 OR GTX760
    • PSU: Some 600watt

But.. I am going to play on a 17" screen. Which comes to 1280x1024.
    I am not sure if my CPU is good enough to run such games at high quality.
    Else I'm getting an AMD but first lets see what you guys think.

huuuuuuumpy bumpy. Im back @ home. I had to stay there for 8 days. 8 very though days. That feeling when there is 24/7 that pain in your head, is aweful.

Besides that, I lost a small part of my memory, coördination and concentration.

I still have pain in my head, but I am able to walk again.

I have to visit several docters because they still don't know where the pain is coming from..

Monday I need to visit a psychologist and a fysio..

Im not able to go to school nor I am able to handle playing games etc..

Just lots of recovery work needs to be done..

I'll be on the forums now again and able to visit it at least 1 time a day.

Hello everyone,

I've been really inactive the past weeks due to I have a damaged brain.

This hurts a lot and I am not able to get on the forum that much nor i can even try to startup cod4. It's just that I can't handle it anymore because It's too much light for me.

This morning, I woke up and I felt a little dizzy and I thought it would be handy to get some water.

On my way to the bathroom, I had no control over my body and it kinda switched off, and I fell really hard on the ground. I'm now in the hospital to stay there a few days.

I look like shit now, there is a really big open spot on my forehead and my nose hurts like shit. I'm not able to turn my neck and like every part of my body hurts.

So now I have a concussion from the thing that happened 3,5 weeks ago, when I fell of the stairs and now this happened.. I am really not happy because I can't do anything. I can't play hockey nor I can go to school nor I can come on xfire / ts / cod4 / any other gaming related things.

I hope this will explain my inactivity too :D

Anyways, this Christmas was pretty shit for me D:

Thanks for reading,

- Headdy