Trusted Player Application Floki

• Hi Guys,

My name is Ben and I am 35 years old. I come from Germany and I am married.

I've been playing on your server for almost 4 years. I used the Name "Hurricane" and now I play under the name "Floki".

I was actively involved in the Teamspeak Server with some Members....But i cant remember who :( I think i´m getting old 8o^^ Unfortunately I became inactive ...

But for a few months now I've been playing more actively again. I'm always friendly to the other players and never stood out with bad words.

Stats:

Hurricane - Overall Statistics - 3xP' Statistics Page (3xp-clan.com)

In 2017 I applied as a member, unfortunately I had private worries...

I would be happy about the status, but I stay without it :thumbup:8)

Sorry, my English is not perfect, but I hope you Understand

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher.

Albert Einstein

• Hey Floki, we have (unofficially) stopped reviewing/accepting Trusted applications as there isn't much use for trusted players on the server anymore. Having said that, it's nice to see you apply! You're of course welcome to play on the server, it's nice having you. Feel free to follow / post in our (much more active) Discord server rather than the forum btw: https://discord.com/invite/WaWMcus. I'll throw you some bonus stuff in game for your app, remind me next time we're on the server :-)

Cheers.