Today we have released a new update of our codjumper mod 3xp_cj. The main feature of this update is a cosmetic in-game progression system using in-game currency. You will be able to earn money by playing codjumper on our server (actual playing, not idling). With that money you can buy Desert Eagle Skins, RPG Launcher Skins, FX Trails, Wings, Playermodels and some other assets.
We have also added a Counterstrike-esque inspect animation for the desert eagle, to give people more from their skins, you can bind a key for that animation in your Multiplayer Controls menu.
The shop and inventory system will automatically turn off temporarily when GSM is down or when played locally.
This update also includes a new rank system which will completely replace our old buggy hour-based rank system. The new one is based on total earned currency.
All existing progression, including rank and earned skins will be reset. We thought about giving players a certain amount of currency if they have played a lot in the past, but instead we decided to make a total reset of all progression. Members will get 1000 coins as starting currency, which needs to be manually set by admins (Drizz, Noob, Funk, Viruz).
The amount of currency earned while playing should be around 25-50 coins per hour of active playing, same for members or players. Coins only update on mapchange.
For one week until 24th of February we will increase the amout of currency earned by 100 times for testing purposes,
after that we will reset the database again and go back to normal rates.
We would like to thank all players who helped out with assets, models, or skins. You can contact our admins to get the assets you have contributed for free!
But sadly there are also bad news: While further increasing the mod features and the assets that come with that, we sadly have to drop support for mp_zone and mp_stalker by skazy,
the two Maps that may be the best cj maps in terms of design. We simply exteed ever cod limitations which you can image with that maps running on our new mod. We are very sorry Skazy :/.
We will also drop the support of more stockmaps, because of the same reasons.
We also added some small changes and bugfixes to our existing features which you can see in detail in our patch notes further down below.
Shop System / Inventory System
- Added Shop menu
- Added Inventory menu
- Added Currency system
- Added Anti-Idle system
- Added Desert Eagle inspect animation
- Added Temp Gravitygun system
- Added Refund System
- Added a total of 103 shop items (including already existing ones / some not available)
- Added 7 FX Trails
- Added 5 Wings
- Added 5 RPG Skins
- Added 10 Playermodels
- Added 39 Gunskins
- Added 19 Viewhand Skins
- Added 3xP Blaster
- You can now leftclick with empty RPG Sustain to auto-switch weapons
- Loading Position will refill your RPG
- Loading Position will auto switch back to RPG while RPG Switch is enabled
- Load Previous positions now uses binds like on JumpersHeaven (instead of doubletap and hold use, hold use and go back one save per left-click)
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t click on any items in endmapvote
- !spec / !s doesn’t require you to already be in spectator team
- Added Position HUD for Elevators
- Added Elevator Binds
- Added Support for fovscale 1.3 (equal 117°)
- Added a Walkthrough HUD which can be activated in demos (cg_drawWTHUD 1-3) (while recording the demo disable customhud, cannot do that afterwards in demos)
- Removed RPG sway
- Increased reflection of stock RPG
- Fixed save delay of Quickcommands
- Added a few loading screens of maps which were released after first mod release
- Updated punishment system
LOCAL MOD CHANGES
Shop and Inventory is not available in localplay, however your will keep your loadout from the server (except playermodel, wings and fx trail)
- Added Speedometer
- Added Position HUD
- Added Walkthrough HUD
Maybe I forgot some changes, hue.