• Should we accept Zionlion in the 3xP' CJ Team? 5

1. Yes (4) 80%
    2. No (1) 20%

Hey guys, here's my application for the CJ team

-Your Ingame Name :
    Zion or ZionLion

-Your Birthdate :
    06/05/1987

-Your hardest Map you finished out of this listCoD4 Map Difficulty Rankings :
    mp_blu3

-Your gaprecord with and without rpg :
    310 without, 360 with, These are more approximations, I never practice gaps

-The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you life :
    I'm from Belgium, I speak English & French

-Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team :
    Most of the time I like people in 3xP team, so be a part of the community would be great, It's also to help people to progress in the game, I really enjoy pushing new guys forward and teach them the tricks I learned. I was in NH' team with Scaya and Alter and i really liked the experience.

-Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link :
    https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/44282e62

-Your Steam Profile link :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239553398/

-And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit :
    My full name is Lionel Vandeschrick, I live in the south of Belgium and I'm 30 years old. I studied (with various results) arts, arts history, literature, archeology, and electromechanics. I'm currently working as a service technician in wind turbines engineering. I make music with Ableton Live and ReasonV, play video games a lot, and i spend a lot of time with my friends. Mostly drinking.

-Write something about your gaming past :
    I started playing video games around 11 years old with Warcraft II, quickly replaced by Starcraft and the Brood War expansion set. I think Iplayed this game 10 years straight, then I played Starcraft2. I started playing FPS around 2011 with COD1, then COD2 and COD4 in 2013.

-Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them :
    I agree with the rules & will follow them.You have been accepted in 3xP' CJ-Team [Read]General Server Rules [Read]Premade ban reasons you should use [Read]Rulebreaker Punishment [Read]$-> I've read the rules & agree with them.

• Vote started,

Good luck!

• Hey guys,

In the beggining I was happy to apply to be a part or the team, to meet people and help as much as i can.

Now it's been a while since i applied, no matter the time it takes really, but only five people gave and answer. Five.

I was expecting more commitment from the members and the people around, this is not the kind of membership i was hoping for.

Sorry about that but i'll cancel my application.

Thanks to the people who voted.

See you in the server :)

• Noob

Hat das Label Accepted hinzugefügt