Unknown's CodJumper Team Application. [Vote Ends 12.03.]

• Should we accept Unknown in the 3xP' CJ Team? 11

1. Yes (7) 64%
    2. No (4) 36%

-Your In-game Name: Unknown
    -Your Birthdate: 02/19/98, About to be 19
    -Your hardest Map you finished: Mp_Chance (13.5) --> Mystic_v3 (15)
    -Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    -Your gap record with and without rpg: I'm honestly not sure, i've never tried to test my gap skill. - > 375 > 378 with RPG / 32
    -The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you live: I'm only able to speak English sadly, and I live in the United States.

About me:
    Hello! my name is Jared, and i'm from the United States. I've recently finished high school and am currently trying to figure out what I want to do for a living. I'd like to pursue a degree in game design. I've been hooked on video games since my older brother got me to play halo 1 with him. Naturally I always lost, I had no idea what I was doing. I always strived to beat him, so i'd come home from school and practice all day until i eventually started winning some matches. That led to me expanding my library of games, and eventually me and my brother both had our own Xbox 360's with COD4 so we could play online together. We used to be a two man clan who would be a force to reckon with on almost any first person shooter games out at the time. After some months of playing, I found out about bouncing and ended up getting a gaming computer specifically for it because i found it so fun. I believe the first server I ever played on was called Anon CodJumper. That server ended up slowly dying, i eventually moved onto Styx until I found out about the 3xP' server and never looked back.

Why I want to join the 3xP' Codjumper team:
    I want to join the team because I haven't met one bad member of the 3xP' Team. Everyone in 3xP' are friendly and mature people who like to help others progress farther into the maps. It seems like a good community to be a part of. I'm already friends with quite a few of the members, and I love to help others, either by telling them the right FPS they need, or showing them how to do certain bounces. I may not the most skilled player out of everyone in the group, but I think I would be a good addition to the team. I might also be able to do some demos if needed, but i might need some more practice beforehand.
    EDIT*: I'm also kinda messing around with bounce builder and radiant and i'm learning to map in my free time. I would post screenshots of what i have so far, but i'm kinda getting errors while trying to compile my .map file X/

Thanks for reading,
    Unknown

I have read the rules, and I agree to follow them.

Ps: Someone told me there used to be another unknown who was in 3xP', that's not me. X/

• Oh look another unknown guy :D

I don't think I have met you on the server since I've been inactive for a while now so unfortunately I can't say anything about your behavior ingame.
    However, I think your app looks good and I want to wish you luck to get into the team :D

Btw for how long have you been codjumping in total?

• I've seen you on the server few times I think, nice to see that you have interest in the team!

However, due to many recent applications, I think we need to pick our members more carefully and see who are the most beneficial to the team.

Since the only benefit I see from you is providing demos (maybe) I don't see a lot of reason to accept you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that you are a nice guy and all, but I have to think what is best for the team.

Just keep playing in the server and get known to more admins, maybe look into mapping or editing. Then I'm sure we can accept you.

- Funky

• Oh look another unknown guy :D

I don't think I have met you on the server since I've been inactive for a while now so unfortunately I can't say anything about your behavior ingame.
    However, I think your app looks good and I want to wish you luck to get into the team :D

Btw for how long have you been codjumping in total?

It's probably been about 4 years since i really got into it. But then i took a year break or so. I used to bounce with Noob when he was actually a Noob. :)

• I've seen you on the server couple of times, you seem friendly and helpful
    The thing is that Baddy mentioned

Never seen you.

is that bc you're from the USA ( time zones ), also that you have almost 200 hours on the server.
    He is true that there is a few application, but that doesn't mean that you don't have a chance or something like that imo.

I'll give my yes or no when i know you more.

• I've seen you on the server couple of times, you seem friendly and helpful
    The thing is that Baddy mentioned

is that bc you're from the USA ( time zones ), also that you have almost 200 hours on the server.
    He is true that there is a few application, but that doesn't mean that you don't have a chance or something like that imo.

I'll give my yes or no when i know you more.

Yea, i'm generally on around 10-2am EST. But ill occasionally be on during the popular hours too.

• Zitat von AlterEgo

is that bc you're from the USA[/color] ( time zones ), also that you have almost 200 hours on the server.

Baddy from the usa. XDDDDDDD