WeeZie's CJ Application

• Accept Weezie in the 3xP' CJ Team 15

1. Yes (9) 60%
    2. No (6) 40%

ingame: WeeZie

birthdate: 25.2.1999

hardest map: mp_chance

Biggest gap: Rpg:380(1 Year ago) no rpg: 310(1 Year ago too)

Laguages/Country: English and German, Austria

Reason to join: I wanna help alot of people and i just can't get to them and have to beg members to tp me there. And the people in 3xp are nice.

Profiles/Statistics: My main account 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details i am playing on this right now and don't have alot of time on it but i played a year ago on this account 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details but i deinstalled the game and took a break(1 year).

Introducing myself: I am 16 years old and get 17 soon. I am from Austria and i speak german and english. I am not the best a cj but i am not bad either. I like helping people on the servers and have a lot of people there i know for a long time now. I am pretty activ on the servers. And my 3232 is bad.

Gaming history: I played alot of csgo and was LE, i played BO2, BO3, MW2, MW3 and i play a lot of LoL. I was in no clan so far only on 1.0.

I have read the server rules ad member rules and i agree with them.

• Hey0 WeeZie!
    Nice to see your application.
    First things first, I don't know, and if you wanted to really be apart of this clan, you want to mingle if you don't wanna be single. Catch my drift? So just really get to know members in the servers and you could have better chances.
    Second, for your time played in the server, our requirement is 100hrs or more to be eligible to join.
    Also, if you didn't know, it would have been a lot better if you waited and played on the server for 100hrs and fulfill the requirements.
    Some tips for you would be, since you're new, be mature when in the server under any circumstances, Get to know members more, and don't be disrespectful.
    As far as things are going i don't know you and I'm holding my vote to see what other members think.

Sincerely, Wnkidink ;)

• To you Wnki i am not really new. As i wrote in my application, i played on the server for 200hours total. I had another account on which i played a lot and made a break for a year and now im very activ again. I also know quite alot of new members by now. But thanks for the reply Wnki. :)

• To you Wnki i am not really new. As i wrote in my application, i played on the server for 200hours total. I had another account on which i played a lot and made a break for a year and now im very activ again. I also know quite alot of new members by now. But thanks for the reply Wnki. :)

Whats your steam if you have one? Also, i dont recall seeing you in the servers, but i do recognize your name. Maybe its our time zones that we dont see each other. One more thing, i believe you did comeback from 200hrs with a new account its would just be nice too see you've fulfilled that requirement, unless you have proof of your other account or the CJ Leaders could work something out.

• Hello Weezie,

I've seen you a various amount of times in the CJ server and had some funny mishaps and believe you are a nice person.
    I do however believe that you should meet the 100 hour requirement on your current account before you are accepted.
    Other than this, I think that you have what it takes to be a member of the team so its a yes from me for now.
    My opinion may change as I get to know you better.

- Giraffe / Zentrion

• Btw contact me when u want to do the test, the 1 month running time starts after u got the test ;P

• its noted down in the application system ^^

• #passed test in 1:59

From now your application will stay open for 3 Weeks, so cj members can build an oppinion about you, after that there will be an anonymus vote for 1 Week to give the cj lead a clear oppinion of the members

• Reminder to Noob & Drizz

Vote is only for CJ Members, not for CJ Lead :P

• I would like to remove my No-vote, the reason I voted no is because I havent met WeeZie that much and didnt got to know him well. This is because I were inactive for a month or more, and when thinking about it afterwards I maybe shouldnt have voted at all and therefore I want to pass the vote and let the players who knows him vote