Beiträge von WeeZie

Well, the 380... it was a year ago and i was alot better then. And Viruz couldnt you tell me earlier :D we gotta do it on a weekend or so. I can not play during the week right now i have to much to do for school.

To you Wnki i am not really new. As i wrote in my application, i played on the server for 200hours total. I had another account on which i played a lot and made a break for a year and now im very activ again. I also know quite alot of new members by now. But thanks for the reply Wnki. :)

ingame: WeeZie

birthdate: 25.2.1999

hardest map: mp_chance

Biggest gap: Rpg:380(1 Year ago) no rpg: 310(1 Year ago too)

Laguages/Country: English and German, Austria

Reason to join: I wanna help alot of people and i just can't get to them and have to beg members to tp me there. And the people in 3xp are nice.

Profiles/Statistics: My main account 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details i am playing on this right now and don't have alot of time on it but i played a year ago on this account 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details but i deinstalled the game and took a break(1 year).

Introducing myself: I am 16 years old and get 17 soon. I am from Austria and i speak german and english. I am not the best a cj but i am not bad either. I like helping people on the servers and have a lot of people there i know for a long time now. I am pretty activ on the servers. And my 3232 is bad.

Gaming history: I played alot of csgo and was LE, i played BO2, BO3, MW2, MW3 and i play a lot of LoL. I was in no clan so far only on 1.0.

I have read the server rules ad member rules and i agree with them.