information about trusted players

• hello guys :) i just got one idea and i want to share it with u guys (members) and (admins)

soo the idea is why for exemple trusted player cant have gravgun and why should be have in it ?

ok i play evryday on cj and some time ppl asking me for help and on the server is no admin how can tp to them too helping them out

so if trusted player gona have gravgun so we can help them out when is no admins or member into the server !!!

i dont no maybe is not good idea or maybe it is so for this reason i share this with u guys to see if this can be possibol or not

thank you for reading this

@Bad Boy$TN

• Hello Bad Boy$TN,

I don't see a problem with trusted members having grav gun in the CJ server although it's not up to us as CJ-Team-Members to decide.

so if trusted player gona have gravgun so we can help them out when is no admins or member into the server !!!

When joining the CJ server I have found majority of the time there is at least 1+ VIP's connected although maybe it's empty at certain time-zones :?:

Anyway, I guess it's only up to Admins of the servers to make changes :P
    I support this though.

Thank you for reading,
    Jayme <3

• It's a really good idea.

But I think that the better option will be:

Trusted Player Level 1 --> could have Gravity Gun
    Trusted Player Level 2 and above --> would be able to execute !tpto cmd. Just this one, not needed more permissions.

For now trusted players don't have any permissions on cj server. They're just like a default player. It would be nice to give them some extra power (but like I wrote before -> not too much).

So we've to wait for Viruz decision.

• @$iwy u have say somthing realy nice and is for real trusted player on cj its like a default player :) but maybe its not cool for trusted player to have the cmd !tpto cuz i think trusted player is gona do same job is doing 3xP'member

i think only grav gun its kinda be ok for trusted player and give us a litile bit of power

and also lets see what other think

:) :)

• tbh i think if we would give some perm to trusted players, it would be tpto and tphere, in cause this cmd is only usefull for helping as u need a player to teleport to, and with gravgun u can fly anywhere u want

#sidenote

not even 3xp members who arent in the 3xp cj team have gravity guns, but what they have is the tpto tphere permission

• Best thing would be to give out those permissions to trusted2 and higher and Members as they are less likely to abuse those kind of things.
    This Gravigun sounds dangerous and should be at least Members/Trusted3 only. My Opinion though, do as you please. :)

Also thought about starting CJ again. Played alot of this a while ago but lost interest after the Servers Ive played on went down and other Games. Also making those configs is quite a hassle. :(

• Hi , I agree with this 60% maybe i really dont know how it is with trusted level 1 or 3 i mean i have no idea what is the diff between them as jayme said majoruty of time there is at least one VIP on the server ... so why i accept with 60 % cuz its really helpful for trusted player to help others when there is no VIP but i dont agree with 40% cuz if trusted players get this permission to teleport and ggun so will be no difference between trusted and cj member thats my opinion about this but if Leaders want try this and give it a chance i have nothing to say :thumbsup:

• About the difference on Trusted Ranks,
    that was a way to give each Trusted the Chance to prove If theyre capable of using the Permissions they've being granted only when necessary. Each Rank 1-3 has its own new Permissions, like the 3.Rank being able to permanently ban Cheaters on KtK, Nuketown or any other Server when no Member was/is present at the time. Before that only kicks/warns and tempbans up to 1 day (1440 Minutes should be more known) are possible.

You could say Trusted Players are smaller Versions of Members overall :D

The Homepage should have other Information i might forgot to mention, this hopefully gave you an Idea about Trustees. :)

Wrote on my tablet, please dont judge me. :(

Edit:
    @Drizz I'll definitely check in the next days, thanks for the clarification.

• But if i see someone abusing this in order to bring himself further in a map + saying he did everything legit it will get instantly removed again.

I agree with Drizz here. We talked about this topic multiple times and there were cj members who
    tryharded a jump when you were speccing them but once you left spec they instantly "landed" the jump.
    Ofcourse they just skipped it. And thats no problem basically but why do you need to hide it like that?
    I have absolutely no problem if people skip through the entire hardway.
    But i do have problems with people trying to make it look like they're "that" good and if you ask them
    if they're legit that far in the map, they blatantly lie to you.
    I know some current members follow this stupid style of showing off.
    So just stop it, its no shame to skip a jump if you cant be arsed to land it.
    Just dont pretend that you landed it.
    If we see this again, well think twice about your place in the CJ-Team.
    The people who do/did this know that we're talking about them (hopefully).

• okey i just wanna explain somthing about my self again :) i play cj evryday and i love this comunity i was thinking about being somthing on this comunity and i applay for trusted player and u guys accept my app and thanks for evrybody how give me the chance and confidence on this but now let me jump about the information about trusted player

1st (i dont wanna make my self looking better then other ) and i repit i just love this comunity and im trying too help

2 (im not asking for cmd or gravgun too make me skip some jump or too make me get into hardway ) i just wanna be part of this team and help other like u guys did for me to ugrpade my skill and thanks for all of ppl how help me out :)

3 ( i saw mutch of ppl saying cj is dieing so i was thinking if trusted player can do somthing on cj like tpto and tphere or having a gravgun thats make the new ppl how get into when they get litile of skill too finish some inter way and easy soo they applay for being trusted and like soo we get the revive and we can have more ppl playing cj then other mode ) and maybe im thinking worng or maybe not

@bad_boy$TN <3

• deleted User was not talking about you specifically badboy. As we always said in the past, the main thing we care about is personality. To say this as easy as possible: Dont be a bitch.
    And again this is just something in general i dont talk about a specific person here.
    Other than that -
    remember to stay sexy :D

~Drizziboy